Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
The first couple episodes for this season weren't terrible, but now things are falling off the rails.

Nobody fucks with the twin towers, nobody.

moolchaba fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Oct 31, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hashtag GBS
May 10, 2015

by Lowtax

Holyshoot posted:

Some loving hater goons In here. It's not there best work but I still get good laughs out of the episodes. I guess my sense of humor isn't sophisticated enough.

Yeah sorry some of us have a different opinion than you

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Hashtag GBS posted:

Yeah sorry some of us have a different opinion than you

Sorry my opinion is wrong since no one in here is liking the season at all.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Maybe the EBDB stiff is still landing for you?

1000 Brown M and Ms
Oct 22, 2008

F:\DL>quickfli 4-clowns.fli
Nice Freudian slip there.

This season is pretty mixed for me. I still get a few laughs out of each episode but it's not nearly as consistent as it used to be. Oh well, there's only a few episodes left so I may as well keep watching until the end.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Solice Kirsk posted:

Maybe the EBDB stiff is still landing for you?

Nah the ebdb stuff is terrible these days but the other bits more then make up for it.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I'm just hoping they pull a Parks and Recs and have the last few episodes be amazing compared to the rest of the last season. A good finale can make an entire crappy season look better.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

The final season of P&R was great though? The time jump gave the show the kick up the arse it needed and the final run was stupid fun. The finale was indeed the best episode though.

Hashtag GBS
May 10, 2015

by Lowtax

EL BROMANCE posted:

The final season of P&R was great though?

Personally I found it barely watchable

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Same here, but to each their own I guess. Plus that finale totally redeemed the entire last few seasons as far as I'm concerned. One of the best finales I've ever seen.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I've forgotten what EBDB means. Is it the in-person Facebook board he had that one time?

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

Eskimo Brothers Database. It's the list he keeps of who hosed who, if you've hosed the same girl as someone else you are eskimo brothers.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Yeah - Eskimo brothers database.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

PostNouveau posted:

I've forgotten what EBDB means. Is it the in-person Facebook board he had that one time?

Nah, that's My Face. EBDB is the eskimo brother database. Where you can find out who your eskimo brothers are.

Hashtag GBS
May 10, 2015

by Lowtax
i think it means eskimo brother database

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

It's the Eskimo brother database.

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013
im not sure based on the last 20 posts, but theres a good possibility it is Eskimo Brothers Database

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

TommyGun85 posted:

im not sure based on the last 20 posts, but theres a good possibility it is Eskimo Brothers Database

We should check myface

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007

Hashtag GBS posted:

Personally I found it barely watchable

Same. There were some good middle seasons for P&R, but I just found it unbearable and stopped watching before the last 2 seasons.

Amy Poehler was at her best during the 3 seasons of UCB.

The best way to end The League would be to hand over the final episodes to Rafi and Dirty Randy. The rest of the cast are as good as 9/11 con artists. Well... except for Ruxin.

e: Eskimo Brother Database

moolchaba fucked around with this message at 04:39 on Nov 4, 2015

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Holyshoot posted:

We should check myface

"To the cloud!"

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

In my defence, we posted at the exact same time.

About the Eskimo brothers.

(Database).

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

Last night wasnt that bad of an episode... at least my favorite so far.

EXCEPT for the EBDBBNBFDIC

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
I thought this was one of the worst episodes the show has ever aired. To each their own, I suppose

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
I legit laughed at the consultation but everything else was bad, bad, bad. It seems that everyone involved is just loving finished with the show and are phoning it in on its way out. The Taco arc was stunningly bad.

Hashtag GBS
May 10, 2015

by Lowtax
Taco gets way too much screen time

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx
It feels like John Lajoie got sick of the Taco character in season 4/5 and just hasn't given a gently caress since.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Yes to both. By far the worst character. Honestly it really does feel like the show has been sapped of anything resembling joy or even effort.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Frostwerks posted:

It seems that everyone involved is just loving finished with the show and are phoning it in on its way out.

Or not even showing up in the first place (Nick Kroll).

Hashtag GBS
May 10, 2015

by Lowtax

Sand Monster posted:

Or not even showing up in the first place (Nick Kroll).

Whats the deal with him?

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Hashtag GBS posted:

Whats the deal with him?

I think someone earlier in the thread said that whenever Ruxin is "in Puerto Rico", Kroll is off filming a movie.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Hashtag GBS posted:

Whats the deal with him?

Like the rest of the cast with the exception of Kevin, doing things that require more talent/humor and are more rewarding.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
That was pretty decent.

Just five more to go.

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005
This show even ruined McGibblets.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Solice Kirsk posted:

Like the rest of the cast with the exception of Kevin, doing things that require more talent/humor and are more rewarding.

Why did he lie about 9/11 and the school he went to?

libertao
Jun 23, 2006
Doofus

bobkatt013 posted:

Why did he lie about 9/11 and the school he went to?

So he could have a good backstory about facing adversity and changing the direction his life was headed in.....remind you of someone else today?

Also, let me echo "what the hell happened to this show?"

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005
the dudes who are playing Kevin & Taco will be getting the least amount of work when this series ends.

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013

Dead Snoopy posted:

the dudes who are playing Kevin & Taco will be getting the least amount of work when this series ends.

at least the guy playing Taco had built up his own level of relative internet fame on the internet.

We'll never hear from Kevin again.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

TommyGun85 posted:

at least the guy playing Taco had built up his own level of relative internet fame on the internet.

Yeah, Jon Lajoie has actual talent and I think most execs would forgive him for showing up for a fat paycheck. Plus, he's Canadian, and Canadian productions salivate at the notion of Canadian actors with international repute.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

TommyGun85 posted:

He'll probably go back to stand up but be that comic that the club has to give away tickets for people to come see. Hopefully he made enough money to not have to work being on the league.

Edit: http://celebrityglory.com/stephen-rannazzisi-net-worth-endorsement-actor/

He won't be living big with this money if he can't make more but he can probably not work anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

He's got that sweet BW3 endorsement money coming in

• Locked thread