Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Gonna lose by 4, lost Smith and Forte is going to be out for a while now...what a week.

I could have won if I played the Bronco's D (figured Green Bay would be the first team to do anything against them) or Brandin Cooks (who's done nothing all year).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Down by 6 with J Stewart vs his TY Hilton to go. Praying for another week of crappy Indy offense

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

With rookie Stefon Diggs churning out big numbers in three straight games, the veteran Wallace is now playing second fiddle in the Vikings' passing attack. He still has the requisite speed to turn any pass into a long touchdown, but his role is neither big nor consistent enough for him to be considered anything more than a flex play. In fact, if he can't come through against the porous Bears defense this week, owners in standard leagues may consider dropping him -- if they haven't already.

ESPN bad

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

ZenVulgarity posted:

With rookie Stefon Diggs churning out big numbers in three straight games, the veteran Wallace is now playing second fiddle in the Vikings' passing attack. He still has the requisite speed to turn any pass into a long touchdown, but his role is neither big nor consistent enough for him to be considered anything more than a flex play. In fact, if he can't come through against the porous Bears defense this week, owners in standard leagues may consider dropping him -- if they haven't already.

ESPN bad

I remember seeing that for both Wallace's and Diggs' news blurbs and thinking it was worded ambiguously - was there really nothing else to write about Diggs?

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

ZenVulgarity posted:

ESPN bad

I don't get it. Did you play Mike Wallace based on that write up?

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Wallace is certainly droppable, they got that right.

ZIGfried
Nov 4, 2005

I can hardly contain myself!

VietCampo posted:

I'd be giving him charcandrick west and Eddie lacy but close. I think they may be a bit better than those 2.

Not by much. Lacy has been hot garbage this year and even fully healthy off of a bye was outplayed by Starks again. West is probably better but since starting has one total stinker against a good D and good games against "We want the first pick" Detroit and a Landry lead Steelers team. Give it a shot of course I just would not be at all interested in further downgrading my rb corps if I were in the situation your league mate is. Especially with multiple potential starting rbs becoming relevant on the waiver wire this week.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

ZIGfried posted:

Not by much. Lacy has been hot garbage this year and even fully healthy off of a bye was outplayed by Starks again. West is probably better but since starting has one total stinker against a good D and good games against "We want the first pick" Detroit and a Landry lead Steelers team. Give it a shot of course I just would not be at all interested in further downgrading my rb corps if I were in the situation your league mate is. Especially with multiple potential starting rbs becoming relevant on the waiver wire this week.

I don't see how a starting quarterback has much impact on an opposing running back in this example.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause

BigFactory posted:

I don't see how a starting quarterback has much impact on an opposing running back in this example.

Not particularly an efficient example, but often when teams are on their 2nd/3rd string QBs, their offenses suck and can't sustain drives, so their defense spends 35+ minutes on the field and have a tendency to get gashed because they're overworked. That's not really what happened to West though, the Steelers just aren't that great defensively and West is Pretty Alright. There could be something to be said for teams lacking faith when they're down two QBs and that leading to them playing with less confidence, but that's all anecdotal.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

ZIGfried posted:

Not by much. Lacy has been hot garbage this year and even fully healthy off of a bye was outplayed by Starks again.

:confused: Starks' 5 carries for 9 yards and 2 catches for 9 yards is outplaying Lacy's 11 carries for 38 and a TD and 1 catch for 9? Looked like they had Starks out to pass block a lot, I guess.

ZIGfried
Nov 4, 2005

What you say is true. I should have just pointed out that the actual offer was essentially the same thing my exaggerated example was mocking. "Hey dude I see you only have one great RB left, do you want to downgrade him to charcandrick west? I'll throw in a bench warmer."

ZIGfried
Nov 4, 2005

RVProfootballer posted:

:confused: Starks' 5 carries for 9 yards and 2 catches for 9 yards is outplaying Lacy's 11 carries for 38 and a TD and 1 catch for 9? Looked like they had Starks out to pass block a lot, I guess.

Outplayed was the wrong word, they split snaps evenly and both struggled. Once again the point is Lacy is not currently a player you throw into a trade to sweeten the deal.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Dandy Kaiser posted:

Not particularly an efficient example, but often when teams are on their 2nd/3rd string QBs, their offenses suck and can't sustain drives, so their defense spends 35+ minutes on the field and have a tendency to get gashed because they're overworked. That's not really what happened to West though, the Steelers just aren't that great defensively and West is Pretty Alright. There could be something to be said for teams lacking faith when they're down two QBs and that leading to them playing with less confidence, but that's all anecdotal.

Time of possession wasn't super lopsided in that game (27 min to 32). And for all of Pittsburgh's flaws, they've been tough to run against this season. Forsett's the only other RB they've given up over 100 yds to on the ground. I think West is ok.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
With the trade deadline 2 weeks away, should I be worried about picking up a backup QB? I have Brady, but I've never played fantasy before so I'm not sure if I should be worried about not having a replacement...

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Thanks guys for telling me not to burn the 2nd WW pick on some scrubs last week, still at 2 and have a good chance at Williams because the first guy is 1-5 and I don't think he even pays attention anymore! Gonna flip him and Rodgers to contenders for picks and be ready to rock and roll next year!

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause

BigFactory posted:

Time of possession wasn't super lopsided in that game (27 min to 32). And for all of Pittsburgh's flaws, they've been tough to run against this season. Forsett's the only other RB they've given up over 100 yds to on the ground. I think West is ok.

I'm agreeing with you, I just think there's validity to that reasoning where a lovely opposing QB affects an opposing RB positively, I just don't think that's what happened in this scenario.

Teemu Pokemon fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Nov 2, 2015

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer

Kloaked00 posted:

Down by 6 with J Stewart vs his TY Hilton to go. Praying for another week of crappy Indy offense

It's kinda like I'm playing you. I'm up by 1.77 and he still has J Stewart and Vinatieri to play. And here I thought I had a chance to beat him this week (he's the #1 team in our league).

His lineup:

Brady - 41.34 pts
Blount - 8.40 pts
D. Freeman - 19.10 pts
J. Stewart - YTP
J. Edelman - 23.60 pts
AJ Green - 25.30 pts
J. Cameron - 4.90 pts
A. Vinatieri - YTP
Broncos D - 30.70 pts
Total: 153.34

My Team:

C. Palmer - 41.56 pts
M. Ingram - 16.90 pts
D. Lewis - 23.20 pts
M. Bryant - 6.90 pts
D. Thomas - 23.80 pts
M. Bennett - 5.45 pts
D. Bailey - 13.00 pts
Falcons D - 6.40 pts
Total: 155.11

Edit:

Chill Penguin posted:

With the trade deadline 2 weeks away, should I be worried about picking up a backup QB? I have Brady, but I've never played fantasy before so I'm not sure if I should be worried about not having a replacement...

You have no reason to grab a backup unless you have bench spots to burn. Brady is an every week must start and I don't see any other QB I would rather start ROS.

Thwomp fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Nov 2, 2015

SurgicalOntologist
Jun 17, 2004

I wasn't going to pick up a TE unless my match was close enough. Now I'm down 40 with my Gore and JStew against his Vinatierri. Seems pretty hopeless but close enough to pick up Fleener. Do I drop Charles Clay, Abdullah, ASJ, or VJax?

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l

TommyGun85 posted:

Cobb 3.7 pts
McManus 11 pts

I lost.

Is it time to ditch Cobb?

Not for a couple weeks yet but maybe bench him until he proves he can start. He's still the #1 wr in a top 3 offense, Denver just has a brutal defense.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

SurgicalOntologist posted:

I wasn't going to pick up a TE unless my match was close enough. Now I'm down 40 with my Gore and JStew against his Vinatierri. Seems pretty hopeless but close enough to pick up Fleener. Do I drop Charles Clay, Abdullah, ASJ, or VJax?

Depends on the rest of your roster and league size/WW sparsity, but any of those last three are fine to drop. Big nights from both Gore and Stewart isn't impossible, you absolutely should grab Fleener.

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
My main has FA always, made sure to scoop DeAngelo as soon as I saw the replay. About 30 seconds before the Bell owner came out of the bathroom "I miss anything?"

Boy, did you ever.

I also posted asking about it in the TFF GDT, and not here by mistake. Boy did that rustle some jimmies over there, I forgot that football is totally serious. :rolleyes:

Rick Grimes fucked around with this message at 16:38 on Nov 2, 2015

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

SouthShoreSamurai posted:

:(:respek::( Opponent had Brady and Edelman in my money league. We can still do this!

Y'know, I thought I was doomed with that Brady score and Amendola's worthlessness, but...

Who could've foreseen that ODB would get three TDs and 130 yards and that Hillman would pull through with 2 TDs of his own? I was worried all the way through, since Brandon Marshall's output could've been much worse with Geno at the helm, and the Falcons D was a really bad play on my part (I should've played the Bengals).

I think this might be my last week with Wilson at QB though. Cutler got over 20 points against a much harder defense, the Seahawks O-line is garbage and Wilson just isn't producing well, and with Alshon Jeffery back Cutler seems like he'll have better numbers.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Because we're now at the halfway point for the season, I decided I would go back and re-evaluate how and why I was wrong about everything.

First up, bullshit unscientific preseason predictions from August (that were intentionally bold because news was slow and I wanted to stir the pot a bit):

Forever_Peace posted:

Because news is slow at the moment and I've been thinking way too much about football, here are 15 way-too-bold predictions for 2015.

1. Stevie Johnson breaks 65/850/7 this year and has a chance at a thousand-yard season.
2. The top 4 ppr rookies this year end up being Cooper, Perriman, Agholor, and Abdullah, in that order.
3. Scott Chandler has at least 2 weeks as a top-10 TE (my money is on NYJ).
4. Chris Ivory has per-game performances that put him squarely into the top 20 among RBs in standard, maybe the top 15.
5. Zach Zenner starts at least one game.
6. CJ Fiedorowicz will score an athletic touchdown and somebody in this thread will go "what is a CJ Fiedorowicz?"
7. Wheaton has more yards and catches in the first 8 games than Martavis.
8. Buck Allen and Zo each post 80 yard games at some point this year.
9. TWest starts the season as the browns RB1 and has at least one 100-yard game.
10. Julio Jones is the WR1 this year. OBJ doesn't finish in the top 5.
11. Fitzgerald has a better season than Allen Robinson
12. Kendall Wright finishes top-30 in ppr.
13. Ahmad Bradshaw scores a touchdown this year. I have no idea with what team.
14. Ryan Mathews finishes the year as the most valuable handcuff.
15. Spiller finishes top 15 among RBs in ppr.

1. Per-game average extrapolates to 64/755/5, but a nagging injury and some missed time probably make this one a "miss" unless he really picks things up.
2. Cooper looks great (we all knew he would). Agholor not so much, and Abdullah's been having issues too. Poor Perriman never got his chance. Current Rookie top 10: Gurley/Cooper/Yeldon/DavidJ/Duke/Diggs/Karlos/MJones/Rawls/Abdullah. In reality only really Gurley/Diggs/Cooper/Yeldon are the standouts, though Duke gets an honorable mention in ppr for being #2 among rookies in receptions (including WRs and TEs!). I think we've learned not to sell the #2 dynasty pick (Gurley) short.
3. Lol. Welp, his usage looked really promising for a few weeks there (huge red zone threat, lots of two-TE packages). His talent, not so much. What I've learned: don't bank on a guy who couldn't catch a cold much less a football. Still glad for that week 1 TD though (I started him).
4. YASSSSSSS. Ivory owns and looks like a not-so-baby Marshawn when he runs. With Charles, Bell, and Foster all out, he's now RB3 in half-ppr on a per-game basis.
5. Led the team in both carries and yards vs ARI, and PFR counted it as a "start" so I'm calling this one a "hit". My secret: betting that Joique sucks.
6. Can't be bothered to check about the second bit but gently caress you this counts for the first bit.
7. Somehow, despite being impossibly, inconcievably wrong about both of these guys, this one is technically a "hit". I never meant for it to be this way and I am so, so sorry.
8. Buck got close with a 58-yarder against CLE, but this one is already a miss because Zo is out for the season after only clocking a high of 46. What I learned: holy hell backup running backs get hurt a lot too. RIP Khiry/Zo stash. Still thought you were a good move but drat.
9. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
10. That's a big ol' gently caress YEAH for Julio, but a three-touchdown week 8 finally puts OBJ into the top-5 for the first time this season (before this week, he was ppr WR9). Still a toss-up.
11. Another gently caress YEAH for Fitz. By far my best draft pick of the season. But ARob ain't no slouch either, and with Fitz potentially picking up a high ankle sprain this week, I'm not feeling too comfortable about calling this one a "hit" quite yet. But we did get one thing right: Palmer2Fitz owns bones.
12. WR33 going into this week, but this dud against HOU probably isn't helping his case much. Not looking great.
13. I have hope, but now at least we know what team it'll be for.
14. Still remains to be seen. Charmander has made a pretty good case for himself though, and DWill is almost certainly going to be good with Bell out.
15. AHAHAHAHAHAHA

What I've learned: I may be better at evaluating WRs than RBs. Some of these "predictions" are hilariously, horrendously bad. But I've also decided that the process was really fun so who gives a poo poo, it's not like I have to answer to anybody for shooting the poo poo on the forums.

-----------

From the writeups of the preseason games I watched:
- Blount as a 3-down back is a red herring (yuuuuup)
- "Fire Dobson into the sun" (yuuuuuup)
- "Every time I talk myself out of liking Bortles, he just lures my right back in. I WISH I KNEW HOW TO QUIT YOU." (still in EXACTLY THE SAME GODDAMNED SITUATION)
- "Not touching Jimmy Graham with a 10-foot pole this year" (yuuuuup)
- "The CMichael experiment is definitely over." (I guess they thought so too!)
- "Tyler Lockett could be the next Devin Hester... but I'm not sure he's cut out to ever be a WR1 with those little baby hands." (Yuuuuuuup)
- "Not touching Ladarius Green with a 10-foot pole this year. Rather have Gates" (yuuuuup)
- "SD O-line is gonna have issues this year." (yuuuuup)
- "The other thing capping Gordon's ceiling is Woodhead... he still has some late-round ppr value" (YUUUUUUUP)
- "Stevie Johnson owns." =(
- "Nuke owns. Don't care who the quarterbacks are" (yuuuuup)
- "Amari Cooper is the real deal. His route running is the best I've seen from anybody this weekend." (yuuuuup)
- "Not touching Crabtree this year." (I HAVE ERRED)
- "TRich is still real bad. He should be cut imo. Contract makes it easy." (looks like they thought so too)
- "John Brown played like a vet." (Love ya Smokey)

What I've learned: watching the damned tape is important. I do better when I watch the games and pay attention. You CAN learn something from preseason games if you look hard enough.

---------

I've also been doing those weekly WW rankings. Let's see how those have gone.
Week 1: Coleman/Beasley/Perriman/James Jones/Moncrief; Sankey/CJ?K/DavidJohnson/KWilliams/Sproles/DWill/Khiry/Hillman/Dunbar/Lewis. (Should have been higher on Jones and Lewis. Made the right call on CJ>DJ for ARI).
Week 2: Crabtree/Perriman/Marvin Jones/Beasley/Washington/Benjamin; Freeman/Lewis/Dunbar/Matt Jones/Ronnie/Karlos/Zo/Khiry/DJohnson/Duke/Starks. (Nailed it this week. Everybody was all-in on Starks, but Freeman/Lewis looked like the clear adds to me).
Week 3-4: traveling and didn't post. Also for some reason started naming weeks based on the upcoming game rather than the previous games.
Week "6": Snead/Jones/LaFell/Aiken/Ginn/Washington; CWest/Duke/Vereen/Knile/McFadden/Sims. (Still listing Washington, but I should have had him higher in retrospect - it just worried me that literally nobody else was talking about him. Nailed the RBs).
Week 7: Marvin Jones/Lafell/Crabtree/Diggs/Stevie/Shorts/Rishard; CMike/Sims/Riddick/Coleman/Starks. (Wiffed on Diggs - should have been way higher way earlier. Should have had Sims over CMike. Made the right call fading Starks again).
Week 8: Stevie/MJones/Amendola/Washington; Blue/McFadden/RMathews/Duke/Riddick/Khiry/Sims/Cobb. (Still really, really want Stevie to be good - may be overvaluing him. Wiffed on Amendola. Still the only one confident in Washington. Probably should have put McFadden over Blue, but we didn't know Randle would be missing time at this point).

What I've learned: I was too high on players I personally owned: Beasley/Perriman/Stevie/CMike. Need to not be afraid to stand by dissenting opinions.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

Thwomp posted:

You have no reason to grab a backup unless you have bench spots to burn. Brady is an every week must start and I don't see any other QB I would rather start ROS.

That's what I was thinking. I'm feeling pretty good about my squad ROS in .5ppr 6ptd Yahoo:
QB: Brady
WR: Maclin, Cooper, Diggs, Hilton, Hurns, Evans
RB: Gurley, Forsett, Lewis, Hillman
TE: Graham, Tamme
K: Hauschka (hoping to get away with leaving him in during his BYE, but Lambo & Gould are both available so I can always switch before MNF if necessary)
D: Miami

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
I played against Drew Brees this week and won. AMA.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

mcmagic posted:

Eli2OBJ?

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead

mcmagic posted:

Did you happen to have Eli/OBJ? Or he just had no one else?

zeldadude
Nov 24, 2004

OH SNAP!
Gonna be a nail biter for me tonight. Down by 30 with Luck and Stewart left.. please Do something daily show :ohdear:

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
I;m tied 177-177 right now (he had Brees and Bell) and I'm done but he has Stewart going. So basically I need Stewart to fumble behind the line and then not play another snap. So that's a loss.

Buane
Nov 28, 2005

When all are one and one is all
To be a rock and not to roll
Well I had this week penciled in as a win, going up against the 1-6 team in 13th place in my league. 60 points from Drew Brees later...

And I lost Le'Veon for the year, have no shot at DeAngelo on waivers, and since I finally cut ties with CJ Spiller last week it means right now the best replacement RB on my roster is Christine Michael or Orleans Darkwa.

Waiver claims out there for Williams, Cobb, and Riddick I guess? I won't get Williams but maybe everybody forgets Cobb is almost back. Regardless, feels like a season-wrecking week.

thethreeman
May 10, 2008
Fallen Rib

Buane posted:

Well I had this week penciled in as a win, going up against the 1-6 team in 13th place in my league. 60 points from Drew Brees later...

And I lost Le'Veon for the year, have no shot at DeAngelo on waivers, and since I finally cut ties with CJ Spiller last week it means right now the best replacement RB on my roster is Christine Michael or Orleans Darkwa.

Waiver claims out there for Williams, Cobb, and Riddick I guess? I won't get Williams but maybe everybody forgets Cobb is almost back. Regardless, feels like a season-wrecking week.

Is langford owned? He should be starting while forte is out, and his stats looked decent

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

ZIGfried posted:

Lacy actually looked pretty decent and back to form last night, he was just at the mercy of the Denver defense and game flow imo. Charcandrick doesn't look like Jamaal Charles but the Chiefs are still giving him over 20 touches a game easily and he's making stuff work.

Deangelo Williams, Jeremy Langford, and any other RB still worth anything isn't on the waiver anymore. In fact Langford is on my bench currently. The best waiver wire choices would be karlos Williams or Kendall gaskins. I'd even consider throwing in Langford to cover west bye next week too.

But I understand your position. He'd be looking at starting devonta Freeman and Andre Ellington unless he trades for a RB sometime this week as the deadline is soon I think. The way injuries have been happening this year, 80% of the teams in the league don't have great RB depth and are either only have 2 starting RB and a not so great bench option. There's a 0-7 guy who has lynch, deangelo Williams, Jonathan Stewart, and Antonio Andrews, but he's already stated he's not trading.

I'm hoarding atm with Gurley, charcandrick west, Giovanni Bernard, Eddie lacy, and Jeremy Langford. So I guess in my league RB replacements your either gonna get trade raped or settle for someone like karlos Williams, Alfred Morris, or Ahmad Bradshaw.

So waiver wire is basically picked clean atm unless it's for a crappy handcuff.

Yes it's not appealing to give up the #1 RB up but I'm thinking the way this leagues RB situation looks I at least have a chance of him accepting.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
I think the takeaway from last night should be that, holy gently caress that Denver defense is amazing - Lacy looked good, but Rodgers was under an insane amount of pressure all night long.

Probably the best defensive unit the league has seen in 10, maybe 12 years. Can't wait to see Denver vs New England in week 12.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
I just tried to add Ben Tate in a 12 team league, but was unable because to since Yahoo still lists him on the Steelers and not as a Free Agent. That's my most pathetic fantasy football moment in several years, if not ever.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Gyshall posted:

I think the takeaway from last night should be that, holy gently caress that Denver defense is amazing - Lacy looked good, but Rodgers was under an insane amount of pressure all night long.

Probably the best defensive unit the league has seen in 10, maybe 12 years. Can't wait to see Denver vs New England in week 12.

People were saying that about Seattle two years ago. Don't overdo it!

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Wade Phillips is a really good coordinator.

dewey7788
Oct 10, 2004

Don't Toews me bro!
Need to drop one of Peyton Manning and Ryan Tannehill...

Who do I keep for the rest of the seasons? (6 pt. throwing TD)

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

dewey7788 posted:

I'd keep Tannehill.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

People were saying that about Seattle two years ago. Don't overdo it!

Yeah, I mean Seattle was pretty good too, but

LmaoTheKid posted:

Wade Phillips is a really good coordinator.

and the pass rush/secondary was just lights out. Rodgers looked shook all night long. I was expecting Rodgers to put up modest numbers, but being held to under 100 yards passing is absolute insanity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

dewey7788 posted:

You should have already dropped peyton tbh

• Locked thread