Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Just did a multi pull and got a SR TEQ kid Trunks, SR TEQ Vegeta, and a SR AGL Yamcha. Hopefully those first two will help me out with the new bardock missions on Z-Hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
Hey, Kid Trunks has the Z-Fighters link! That's pretty loving awesome!

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Apparently in the latest Japanese update, it's announced that Int Perfect Cell will eventually be able to be dokkan'd into (I assume) Super Perfect Cell.

So that's something to look forward to. My most murderous card is going to get even better.

Edit: I assume there'll be as much grinding involved as there is for Dokkan awakening Android 13. Good lord that's a lot of medals...

cptn_dr fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Oct 29, 2015

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

cptn_dr posted:

Edit: I assume there'll be as much grinding involved as there is for Dokkan awakening Android 13. Good lord that's a lot of medals...

Or its like the Broly event, where you need special characters with special links to do special things in order to remove the special thing Cell does, so you do more than 10 damage per attack.

In other news, Ressurection of Freeza is incoming and with it a free SR Super Cyan Goku! Its a decent enough SR card, good leader skill, good attack, extreme super, a somewhat hard to use passive.
The real power is in the links though, Kamehameha and SSJ are always good and he shares +15% ATK and +700 ATK with Golden Freeza, while also being Int.
So I hope you all farmed your Mecha Freezas, because those three alone makes an awesome Int team (when all three are on the field Golden Freeza gets a nice +1400 ATK, +30% ATK and +2 KI) and are basically free.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

Wuxi posted:

In other news, Ressurection of Freeza is incoming and with it a free SR Super Cyan Goku! Its a decent enough SR card, good leader skill, good attack, extreme super, a somewhat hard to use passive.
The real power is in the links though, Kamehameha and SSJ are always good and he shares +15% ATK and +700 ATK with Golden Freeza, while also being Int.
So I hope you all farmed your Mecha Freezas, because those three alone makes an awesome Int team (when all three are on the field Golden Freeza gets a nice +1400 ATK, +30% ATK and +2 KI) and are basically free.

Let's also note that we'll get a free Police Krillin as part of the event.

YAYYYY

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Wuxi posted:

Or its like the Broly event, where you need special characters with special links to do special things in order to remove the special thing Cell does, so you do more than 10 damage per attack.

Mecha Frieza and King Cold are on my poo poo list of drops. :( Only got like 3 of Frieza and 2 Colds so far, but then again the double Exp, and cheap cost of the new missions but a damper on me farming the events for a while.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
I've never gotten more than one MechaFreeza

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

cptn_dr posted:

Apparently in the latest Japanese update, it's announced that Int Perfect Cell will eventually be able to be dokkan'd into (I assume) Super Perfect Cell.

So that's something to look forward to. My most murderous card is going to get even better.

This just makes me more mad that even after 150 stones I never got Cell during the event.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

I R SMART LIKE ROCK posted:

This just makes me more mad that even after 150 stones I never got Cell during the event.

This, and the fact that he (Perfect) and Gohan ( Father&Son ) are the only supers with alternate animation art. :(

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

cptn_dr posted:

Are they going to invent a new tier of rarity for that?

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

They recently introduced LR (legendary, I think) for Broly, so I assume that's where Cell will go too.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Good lord SSR Characters are expensive to awaken

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Oh cool, Snake Way is back, I should grind for Kai medals.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

Ross Angeles posted:

Good lord SSR Characters are expensive to awaken

Yep. I just dokkan awakened 13, now just grinding for the zeni to z-awaken the super 13.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Webbeh posted:

Yep. I just dokkan awakened 13, now just grinding for the zeni to z-awaken the super 13.

Christ, how long did that take? I'm staring at the 100 or so medals I need and shuddering.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
I just finally z-awakened Whis, and I was so grateful that z-hard Hercule is sleep walkable.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?

cptn_dr posted:

Christ, how long did that take? I'm staring at the 100 or so medals I need and shuddering.

It took a while, although the Rank Up event means if you have the time to constantly play the story events, you'll be ranking up. Grinding Goku medals beating Jackie Chun really helped, and having 22 Million Zeni as a high before starting the awakening. I now only have 15 million Zeni (leveled up a couple of other SR's during the process), but I have a level 75 Super Android 13 and a level 80 Android 13, both with level 10 Super Attacks. I need to get 50 Gregories to Z-Awaken Super Android 13 though.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Cozz posted:

It took a while, although the Rank Up event means if you have the time to constantly play the story events, you'll be ranking up. Grinding Goku medals beating Jackie Chun really helped, and having 22 Million Zeni as a high before starting the awakening. I now only have 15 million Zeni (leveled up a couple of other SR's during the process), but I have a level 75 Super Android 13 and a level 80 Android 13, both with level 10 Super Attacks. I need to get 50 Gregories to Z-Awaken Super Android 13 though.

How do you get more Android 13's? Does it become a random drop on his level on normal/hard after the first drop? I thought we were limited to like, level 3 super on him, 2 from normal/hard, and one from the mission.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Drowning Rabbit posted:

How do you get more Android 13's? Does it become a random drop on his level on normal/hard after the first drop? I thought we were limited to like, level 3 super on him, 2 from normal/hard, and one from the mission.

Yeah, it's a random drop on Normal/Hard after the first drop. I've gotten 20 of them!

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I should prioritize running Piccolo Jr. and Snake Way before doing any Android 13 or R TEQ Goku probably :v:

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

At this rate I'm going to end up with a bunch of Supreme Kai medals and no Old Kai medals.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

Cozz posted:

Yeah, it's a random drop on Normal/Hard after the first drop. I've gotten 20 of them!

That was my goal. SA 10 on the dokkan awakened one, SA 10 on the non-dokkan awakened one.

Score! Now I'm just trying to level up Super 13 to the max level. His medals are easy to get, just grinding for zeni now. Burned through 4.5 million on this.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Cozz posted:

Which mission do you have to re-run? Sorry I have been kinda half-assing this one, been busy IRL.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

New Leaf posted:

Which mission do you have to re-run? Sorry I have been kinda half-assing this one, been busy IRL.

The Ultimate Android - Nightmarish Android on Normal/Hard (I've only run it on Hard for the extra drops though). You run it on Z-Hard to battle Cell and try and get one of the Awakening Medals.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Suddenly, maintenance. Hopefully new stuff afterwards.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

New stuff!

I don't know how to feel about this pull

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Pulled SSR Golden Frieza and SR RoF Vegeta. No SSJGSSJ Goku but this sure ain't bad.

Out of Dragonstones now though! Rip

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Did a second multi pull. No BoG content (at least, not any good), but I got SSJ2 Gohan, so I'll deal.

Trying to decide whether to blow my last 50 stones on a third pull or not...

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Gonna run story mode some more tomorrow to get more stones, hopefully I get something neat.

Is there any specific Frieza I should want for dokkan?

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Blew 200 stones, got the SSB Goku :toot:
Sadly no Vegeta, but I got the SR Tien and Roshi too, so I take that as a win.

Aurora posted:

Is there any specific Frieza I should want for dokkan?

Mecha Freeza is your man. Great passive, decent stats, relatively easy to get to SA10. If you somehow manage to pull 2 SSR TEQ Freezas you can Dokkan Awaken one of them, it literally turns into the Gacha Golden Freeza in green.
Final Form Freeza (AGL) is the poor mans substitution, you get him from the RoF event and he has a decent stat-line, but his leader skill and passive are crap.
Basically every Freezer stays what they are, they just turn SSR and get better stats/passive. Better SR Freeza means better Golden Freeza.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

cptn_dr posted:

Did a second multi pull. No BoG content (at least, not any good), but I got SSJ2 Gohan, so I'll deal.

Trying to decide whether to blow my last 50 stones on a third pull or not...

Ditto for me. Did a multi hoping for bluper, got SSJ2 Gohan. I guess I can eventually replace my SSR Phy Gohan now, but the latter does have Super level 10.

Have 50 stones for another pull and I don't know if I should go another round or wait for the "Part 2" that is hinted at for Whis/Beerus.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Drowning Rabbit posted:

Ditto for me. Did a multi hoping for bluper, got SSJ2 Gohan. I guess I can eventually replace my SSR Phy Gohan now, but the latter does have Super level 10.

Have 50 stones for another pull and I don't know if I should go another round or wait for the "Part 2" that is hinted at for Whis/Beerus.

You could just use both? SSR Phy Gohan is the best Phy card right now, with SA10 I wouldn't trade him for anything.

Pretty sure Part 2 is SSB Vegeta + Whis, Beerus comes with the SSG Goku in BoG.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Did two multisummons and the only thing of note was Majin Buu. On the bright side, I think Majin Buu is pretty good. Pairs with Beerus, the good Androids, Kid Trunks, and Dabura. Should make a fun team once I get most of them leveled.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Did my first multipull in months, got a SR strength Videl, SR agility goku, SR strength imperfect cell, and SSR agility Super Saiyan Goku.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
Did two multipulls. First was SSJ Goku but ended up with a few SRs, nothing new. Second was full of Rs and then new SR Tien. Bummer

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
Doing great with these RoF pulls! R Chichi and R Jeice. My favorites!

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Didn't get anybody that cool from my summons. The evil SR Android 18, the SR Kid Trunks from the last event, that EoI Frieza, SR 1st form Cell.

Batmasterson
Dec 7, 2010

Bang Bang Bang
I had been saving my stones for SSGSS Goku, so when I saw this pull showed up I multipulled! Not a single RoF character, oh uh ok! Did get 4 SRs though so still solid.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Yeah, I didn't get any of the new ones either. Buu is proving excellent, though.

Shame Kid Chi-Chi isn't available yet. The INT version would be great for this Innocents team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

I have a bitch thread about this on Reddit, but I'll paste it here too:

The game is throwing out new multi-summon "events" on a near weekly basis, but they refuse to cycle out the old tired characters in favor of the new ones they're promoting. I just don't understand the logic. You want to get people excited about new characters, but you bury them under all the characters they're sick of. This is a RoF event. Why is anyone pulling Ginyu Force members or Mercenary Tao or Androids? That "pool" needs to be cycled out, or at least thinned out. I did 3 multi-pulls today and got 6 R Android 19's. That's absurd. All the SR's I got were things we've had in the game since Day 1. 30 cards and I got 1 each of 3 of the stupid Frieza minions. That's dumb. I should be drowning in new stuff, not choking on the old. That's now how you keep players around.