Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

New Leaf posted:

I have a bitch thread about this on Reddit, but I'll paste it here too:

The game is throwing out new multi-summon "events" on a near weekly basis, but they refuse to cycle out the old tired characters in favor of the new ones they're promoting. I just don't understand the logic. You want to get people excited about new characters, but you bury them under all the characters they're sick of. This is a RoF event. Why is anyone pulling Ginyu Force members or Mercenary Tao or Androids? That "pool" needs to be cycled out, or at least thinned out. I did 3 multi-pulls today and got 6 R Android 19's. That's absurd. All the SR's I got were things we've had in the game since Day 1. 30 cards and I got 1 each of 3 of the stupid Frieza minions. That's dumb. I should be drowning in new stuff, not choking on the old. That's now how you keep players around.

:agreed:

I'm sitting in almost 150 stones because the last two times half of the cards I multipulled were cards I already had. I'll wait till part 2 of the RoF to maximize the amount of new cards in the pool. I don't think I'll pull more than once though, I really want to wait for that early DB pull event Japan had.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

New Leaf posted:

The game is throwing out new multi-summon "events" on a near weekly basis, but they refuse to cycle out the old tired characters in favor of the new ones they're promoting. I just don't understand the logic. You want to get people excited about new characters, but you bury them under all the characters they're sick of. This is a RoF event. Why is anyone pulling Ginyu Force members or Mercenary Tao or Androids? That "pool" needs to be cycled out, or at least thinned out. I did 3 multi-pulls today and got 6 R Android 19's. That's absurd. All the SR's I got were things we've had in the game since Day 1. 30 cards and I got 1 each of 3 of the stupid Frieza minions. That's dumb. I should be drowning in new stuff, not choking on the old. That's now how you keep players around.

I still think they should at least do what Brave Frontier does, where if you do so many pulls during the event, you get a free random pick from the new list.
For example: "Ok. It's the Super Saiyan event. You did a multipull. Regardless of what that gave you, check your Giftbox for a random Super Saiyan character."

I did a multipull today, my SR was Teq 17.
3 of my Rares were AGI 17, two STR 17s. Two of the new Frieza minions, and a 19, and a 16.
Yeah, I pulled 6 #17's in one multipull. :psyduck:

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

SSR Golden Frieza's super blows up the entire planet. It owns

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

New Leaf posted:

Hmm...Why would the company that makes money off of you pulling over and over until you get what you want make it difficult to get what you want? What an odd concept. It's almost like, they don't care about what you want, and instead are in the business of making money.

All sarcasm aside, that's exactly why they are doing it like this. "Oh, I didn't get the new guy I wanted. Better try again. Oh, I didn't get the new guy I wanted. Better try again...)

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
I should have paid attention, since there's apparently new missions.

isme
Oct 13, 2004
ZombiePugs

CzarChasm posted:

Hmm...Why would the company that makes money off of you pulling over and over until you get what you want make it difficult to get what you want? What an odd concept. It's almost like, they don't care about what you want, and instead are in the business of making money.

All sarcasm aside, that's exactly why they are doing it like this. "Oh, I didn't get the new guy I wanted. Better try again. Oh, I didn't get the new guy I wanted. Better try again...)

All companies are in the business of making money, you can achieve this by swindling and pissing the customers off or having happy customers that come back over and over again.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I'm with New Leaf in buying a bunch of pulls and he makes a good point. They really should bias it to new stuff or at least hook you up a little. I don't really see a point in doing any more on this banner, since I'm not likely to see anything new, much less a SSG Goku or whatever.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Nov 3, 2015

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I'm gonna have a monster INT team at this rate.

isme
Oct 13, 2004
ZombiePugs
Does anybody have a list where the Android 13 awakening medals drop exactly? For example, I been running "All Guns Blazing" "Aggressive Circuitry" "Martial Warrior's Offensive" "Intense Onslaught" on Z-Hard and still cannot get Android #15 medal to drop.

KidneyKai
Nov 6, 2010

isme posted:

Does anybody have a list where the Android 13 awakening medals drop exactly? For example, I been running "All Guns Blazing" "Aggressive Circuitry" "Martial Warrior's Offensive" "Intense Onslaught" on Z-Hard and still cannot get Android #15 medal to drop.

Got this off Gamefaqs

20 Dr Gero Medals 
12-4 Z Hard (Int boss)
12-8 Hard (All types boss)

20 Android 19 Medals
10-4 Z Hard (Agl boss)
12-4 Z Hard (Int boss)

20 Goku Medals
11-3 Z Hard (Teq boss)
12-8 Z Hard (Int boss)
13-1 Z Hard (Str/Agl boss)

20 Android 14 Medals
14-8 Z Hard (Phy boss)

20 Android 15 Medals
13-3 Z Hard(Int boss)

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

One day I'll get a TEQ Super Sayian for my all Super Sayian Team. Super Sayian God Goku seems ok though.

I was stuck on 50 friends, until I decided to purge those people who haven't logged in over a month. My friend code is 1513930715 if anyone wants to add. My usual leaders are Android 17 (TEQ) Jeice (STR) SSJ Gohan (PHY) Pikkon (AGL) Mecha Freiza (INT) and SSJ Bardock (Rainbow).

Cozz fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Nov 4, 2015

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

This SR version of SSJB Goku is kinda bad.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Cozz posted:

One day I'll get a TEQ Super Sayian for my all Super Sayian Team. Super Sayian God Goku seems ok though.

I was stuck on 50 friends, until I decided to purge those people who haven't logged in over a month. My friend code is 151390715 if anyone wants to add. My usual leaders are Android 17 (TEQ) Jeice (STR) SSJ Gohan (PHY) Pikkon (AGL) Mecha Freiza (INT) and SSJ Bardock (Rainbow).

It's entirely possible I already have you but it's saying your ID doesn't exist.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Aurora posted:

It's entirely possible I already have you but it's saying your ID doesn't exist.

I forgot a number. 1513930715

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Aurora posted:

Yeah, I can't say I'm that impressed. 3900 atk at 60 isn't all that impressive. Maybe he gets Xyber Huge after awakening?

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Echophonic posted:

Yeah, I can't say I'm that impressed. 3900 atk at 60 isn't all that impressive. Maybe he gets Xyber Huge after awakening?

His max Stats are (According to the event news) HP: 5739, ATK: 6385 DEF: 3572.

Office Krillan also gets a boost after awakening. Going from 2867 -> 5259, 2609->4562, AND 1961 ->3870

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Echophonic posted:

My AGL Determined Defender Goku is better at level 60, though I don't know his max stats.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Aurora posted:

My AGL Determined Defender Goku is better at level 60, though I don't know his max stats.

Determined Defender has higher attack and HP and a better passive.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

So much for power creep. :v:

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
He also doesn't even have the courtesy to link with SR Beerus.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I like how half the event maps are just :effort: water texture

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

God is Jaco stingy with this medals, and we need 4 of the things :suicide:

On the other hand, Top-level Training is helping me max plenty of characters.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

How many god drat levels are in this event?

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Aurora posted:

What did you expect from an Intelligence Goku? Those two words don't work well together.

Aurora posted:

How many god drat levels are in this event?

Too many for the content. At least we have a month.

New Leaf fucked around with this message at 12:51 on Nov 4, 2015

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Too many are basically repeats of each other. And Jaco refuses to drop for me. I just have to find him each time and beat him down on Z-Hard right?

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtYWTj3ef3M

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Man, Vegeta's a pain in the rear end in this event. Everyone else is TEQ, so he just gets to do whatever he wants. I'm trying to level up Buu, too, so I can't bring a second good STR character. At least Dr. Gero neuters everyone else.

I guess this event could be worse. It's drat good for XP and zeni.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Nov 4, 2015

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Where would be the best place to farm up the Beerus/Whis/Vegeta medals to awaken the event Goku?
I'm assuming Top-Level Training on Z-Hard, but I'm probably wrong.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
I got a poo poo ton of those medals at that level so I honestly couldn't say. I also got my Ssj2 Goku and Ssj Trunks to level 100 there so maybe I'm just lucky

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

the_steve posted:

Where would be the best place to farm up the Beerus/Whis/Vegeta medals to awaken the event Goku?
I'm assuming Top-Level Training on Z-Hard, but I'm probably wrong.

That's the easiest one to do. Also gives you a shitload of zeni.

I'm catching up on zeni so quickly because of farming this.

I've Z-AWAKENED SSGSS Goku, working on Krillin (only Wis left)!

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
How's ssgss Goku awakened?

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

Squallege posted:

How's ssgss Goku awakened?

I'll have him at 80 shortly, I'll post him here once that's done!

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Is Battling the Unknown on Z-Hard the best way to grind Jaco medals? Haven't received a single one.

I can't awaken Krillin much less Goku

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

ChronoReverse posted:

Is Battling the Unknown on Z-Hard the best way to grind Jaco medals? Haven't received a single one.

It's a slow crawl, but it was easy to do on there. Battling the Unknown is good fodder for Bulma/Jaco/18, as long as you battle the Jaco that appears (~80% of the time) on the map.

I had him drop once every 4 or so attempts when I landed on his tile.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
So it's just me being unlucky as usual then. Thought maybe the obvious of fighting Jaco on Z-Hard was a red herring.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

I hope I can beat this before 24 hours

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

ChronoReverse posted:

I've been doing Frezia's Army Reborn to try and get my Jaco medals, which I've gotten the 1 for Krillan and 2 for Goku. I haven't been able to get any Bulma medals tonight though.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

Fat_Cow posted:

I hope I can beat this before 24 hours

You can actually just quit and come back to it since it saves your data.

I still log in to OPTC for the free stuff but it's such a grind to play. There's no point in rolling for characters outside of the Sugofests since the drop rates are even worse than Dokkan Battle.

Drashin
Feb 26, 2013
Does anyone have a la boon captain in Treasure Cruise that is willing to friend me so I can beat Mihawk? My friend code is 939,483,659.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Got my event Goku Z-Awakened, working on Police Krillin now.
Just need...pretty much everything except Whis and 18. The Bulma medals have been pretty stingy for me for some reason. At least it's a great chance to level up some people I don't normally use.