Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

Jim Henson used to do commercials before he got the Muppet Show off the ground. Somebody made a 40 minute collection.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNNa23uMgxo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoredog
Apr 10, 2002

gamera009 posted:

I just found out one of my senior students was murdered last week - which explains the sudden and abrupt disappearance.

Can I just have some pictures of things happy to be alive?

TIA

:ughh:

:(

Fished through my Chloe's pregnancy album for you:

Strenots
Jun 21, 2005

'Course it's a good idea!

Crosspost Kitty Cuddles

Huck(Big) and Ollie(Little)

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine
I think we could all use some happy little trees

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe
Been watching that all weekend and the laugh he does after he beats his brush clean gets me every time.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Elfgames posted:

Been watching that all weekend and the laugh he does after he beats his brush clean gets me every time.

it's so soothing

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe

Chili posted:

They shaved up his backside and we’re now charged with the noble task of applying Vaseline back there as often as possible.

I think we, as a people, need pictures or videos of Butterscotch as this is happening to him.

I imagine it'd be the platonic ideal of :catstare:

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

MisterBibs posted:

I think we, as a people, need pictures or videos of Butterscotch as this is happening to him.

I imagine it'd be the platonic ideal of :catstare:

It's seriously depressing. It may be somewhat comical to watch, but it's really clear that he's in a lot of pain.

I'd rather keep this cute and adorable.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

drrockso20 posted:

Do remember to close the chat.

Such disruptive ruffians.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

Elfgames posted:

I'm pleased with how pleased he is with himself.

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

Deified Data posted:

I'm pleased with how pleased he is with himself.

Every single time. You'd think it would get tired after 20+ seasons but he still loved it.

squirrelnow
May 29, 2009

What do you throw away that keeps returning?
A little late for Halloween but who's counting?

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

And that, as much as anything else, led to my drinking problem.

waggles
Jul 21, 2011

Here to spread frog love.
Fallen Rib

It looks like the little guy grew up to be your avatar. :3:

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

squirrelnow posted:

A little late for Halloween but who's counting?

I never get tired of how physically expressive elephants are. You can easily see their moods on their faces, and this guy thinks this is pretty silly. Someone post that picture where they take an elephant on a "field trip" to meet his neighbors at the zoo and he's totally stoked to meet the seals.

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

Choco1980 posted:

I never get tired of how physically expressive elephants are. You can easily see their moods on their faces, and this guy thinks this is pretty silly.

Pretty sure that Elephant is thinking "Why did you photoshop me like this?"

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I was starting to wonder after I posted. The spray paint can kinda clued me in :saddowns:

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Tony Phillips posted:

Pretty sure that Elephant is thinking "Why did you photoshop me like this?"
"Is this what you like? Is this what gets you going?"

DaChurl
Nov 9, 2011

I'm not familiar with the type of thing I'm seeing.

Scandalous Wench posted:

Had a big setback recently and feel very sad. I could use a boost.

Content: Princess in her royal garb for Halloween.

I await your command, my lady. :worship:

Croisquessein
Feb 25, 2005

invisible or nonexistent, and should be treated as such
I just started crocheting as a hobby. I was looking for crochet stuff.

Somebody crocheted a sweater for a snail.

Bonus turtle sweater.

E: That's a tortoise!

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Croisquessein posted:

I just started crocheting as a hobby. I was looking for crochet stuff.

Somebody crocheted a sweater for a snail.

Bonus turtle sweater.

E: That's a tortoise!

Good. This is all good and fine :tem: :kimchi:

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark
Well I figure today was a good day to add some bunny pictures. I just gave them a bunch of hay, and grass and weeds out of the yard.

Here is a closeup of them all scrambling to get their favorite treats before the others do.

So why the update? Because the black and white one surprised me with something today.

I thought she was pregnant, but I had last week down as her due date. So when nothing happened I assumed that she wasn't actually pregnant. Then this morning she started building her nest and by lunch she had the litter. She is a first time mom so I am watching her close, but she seems to be in good condition and built a good nest. All the babies seem strong, but I try to avoid handling them to much until they get a little bigger.

painted bird
Oct 18, 2013

by Lowtax
:kimchi:

What precious naked horrors.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

lions being chill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzWUd3Xz4_U

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

drrockso20 posted:

Bob also loves baby animals

http://picturesofbobrosswithanimals.tumblr.com/

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

This just reminds me how smart elephants are. Also :3:

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Choco1980 posted:

I never get tired of how physically expressive elephants are. You can easily see their moods on their faces, and this guy thinks this is pretty silly. Someone post that picture where they take an elephant on a "field trip" to meet his neighbors at the zoo and he's totally stoked to meet the seals.

I decided to just look up the picture myself. Look at how excited it looks! :kimchi:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Atticus_1354 posted:

Well I figure today was a good day to add some bunny pictures. I just gave them a bunch of hay, and grass and weeds out of the yard.

Here is a closeup of them all scrambling to get their favorite treats before the others do.

So why the update? Because the black and white one surprised me with something today.

I thought she was pregnant, but I had last week down as her due date. So when nothing happened I assumed that she wasn't actually pregnant. Then this morning she started building her nest and by lunch she had the litter. She is a first time mom so I am watching her close, but she seems to be in good condition and built a good nest. All the babies seem strong, but I try to avoid handling them to much until they get a little bigger.

TINY PINK BEANS

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
I guess this shouldn't come as any surprise to anyone who knows cats, but it turns out morbid obesity ain't gonna stop a cat from jumping 3.5 feet onto a bed. The bed does have to be especially inviting and fluffy, but they can do it!

I was going to make a comment along the lines of "look how proud he is of himself", but he clearly gives no fucks.

Butterscotch is doing really well. There's no more runny poops and he's back to full health. Tomorrow, we're done administering his medicine (which was one of the leading causes of runny poops) and we can just get on with enjoying him.

We're still not sure about the whole adoption thing. I know a lot of you folks are convinced we'll adopt him, and are rooting for the prospect, but there really is a lot to consider before making a decision like that. There's basically one good reason to keep him (we love him) and a bunch of reasons not to that are all more practical. I hope that if we do end up getting him adopted ya'll understand.

Butterscotch wants you to understand

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
In case Butterscotch ever has any problems getting to sleep, it seems kisses are a very effective remedy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWbG6y8RXNg

(Oh my gooooddddd :kimchi:)

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Nordick posted:

In case Butterscotch ever has any problems getting to sleep, it seems kisses are a very effective remedy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWbG6y8RXNg

(Oh my gooooddddd :kimchi:)

What's so cute about watching someone suck out a poor kitten's soul? :ohdear:

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT
A cute article for everyone to enjoy

http://www.queerty.com/college-guy-...ent=inf_10_80_2

Even the comments are uplifting :3:

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Ozz81 posted:

A cute article for everyone to enjoy

http://www.queerty.com/college-guy-...ent=inf_10_80_2

Even the comments are uplifting :3:

Oh my god do I ever need an update on this :f5:

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Chili posted:

I guess this shouldn't come as any surprise to anyone who knows cats, but it turns out morbid obesity ain't gonna stop a cat from jumping 3.5 feet onto a bed. The bed does have to be especially inviting and fluffy, but they can do it!

I was going to make a comment along the lines of "look how proud he is of himself", but he clearly gives no fucks.

Butterscotch is doing really well. There's no more runny poops and he's back to full health. Tomorrow, we're done administering his medicine (which was one of the leading causes of runny poops) and we can just get on with enjoying him.

We're still not sure about the whole adoption thing. I know a lot of you folks are convinced we'll adopt him, and are rooting for the prospect, but there really is a lot to consider before making a decision like that. There's basically one good reason to keep him (we love him) and a bunch of reasons not to that are all more practical. I hope that if we do end up getting him adopted ya'll understand.

Butterscotch wants you to understand

He has the biggest "Can you not?" face ever.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

mfcrocker posted:

Yeah I need to know DID IT HAPPEN omg!!!

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

http://i.imgur.com/wE8qzVO.gifv
:3:

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

mfcrocker posted:

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT
Wish I could find more updates on that story but got as far as Googling his reddit handle, found the original thread but the main post was removed and no updates :( I really hope it worked out for both of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Is it just me or does Butterscotch's face look vaguely like Wilford Brimley's?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt_AbIRGj8o

• Locked thread