Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

gently caress yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Looks great. Still trying to decide if I want to risk messing up the sun or do a Cromulon.

Mavric
Dec 14, 2006

I said "this is going to be the most significant televisual event since Quantum Leap." And I do not say that lightly.
I vote show me what you got.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
Having a constant scream coming from your house is either a decent kid repellent or a way to ensure that your house gets a million trick or treaters. I expect it pretty much comes down to whether they're going around with their parents or not.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Hazo posted:

Looks great. Still trying to decide if I want to risk messing up the sun or do a Cromulon.

Mavric posted:

I vote show me what you got.

:agreed:

Hammy
May 26, 2006
umop apisdn
This poopypants is huuuuungry

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I'm going as the real fake doors guy... made a hat. The door will glow in the dark!

It was a god drat pain finding a yellow shirt though.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Hammy posted:

This poopypants is huuuuungry

lol

Baronjutter posted:

I'm going as the real fake doors guy... made a hat. The door will glow in the dark!

It was a god drat pain finding a yellow shirt though.

lol

I love that you can do the bit too.

"who are you?"

"I'm real fake doors guy. Do you ever, ever... get tired of all the real doors in your house?"

KoRMaK fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Nov 1, 2015

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

GET IN HERE QUICK!
GET OUT QUICKER!
(with an arm full of fake doors in your arm)

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

tarlibone posted:

The first attempt went awry. So, this was the backup pumpkin, which was smaller. But, I did it better. (Meaning, I did it without loving up the entire face.)

Not too shabby. I've done better--I mean, I've done lanterns from photos of faces, and even some intricate work like the Venture Industries logo (the V w/ the globe). But this cartoon face proved a bit more challenging than I was expecting.

Still, once the scream is going tomorrow night, this'll be awesome. (I am not doing the rest of the family because that's a lot of work, but I might do a big Rick and Morty or something if I get the inkling. Got an extra pumpkin, after all.)

This turned out great.

Baronjutter posted:

GET IN HERE QUICK!
GET OUT QUICKER!
(with an arm full of fake doors in your arm)

And so did this.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

not bad

you certainly showed us what you got

Mavric
Dec 14, 2006

I said "this is going to be the most significant televisual event since Quantum Leap." And I do not say that lightly.
I LIKE WHAT YOU GOT, GOOD JOB.

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

keep in mind we saw MPB give rick a clip for his gun. I think Poopy may be the same species as Stealy, but with some sort of birth defect so he doesn't steal, thus grew shorter arms. Adopted and doted over by Rick his entire life, the only object he ever needed to steal was our hearts.

Just pointing out for those that missed it that this is the one clue we're given before the ending that shows Mr. Poopybutthole isn't a parasite. Rick killed Jerry's "brother" before he could get mind controlled by it, indicating that that was the first parasite he'd encountered, but Mr. Poopybutthole already has a clip for Rick's gun that he must have been given sometime earlier, presumably before the parasites started showing up.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette

it's beautiful

SCheeseman
Apr 23, 2003

WELL HE ROPED ME INTO THIS

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
I think I need to change my favorite line vote to the one in The Ricks Must Be Crazy when Summer is sitting in Rick's car and the guy with slicked back hair, scar over his face and cigarette pack shoved under one short sleeve pounds on the window and says "Hey, you think you're better than me? Nobody's better than me!!" and is promptly cubed. Then his friend (with cornrows and a tattoo of a star on his neck, natch) runs over and yells:

"Hey man, what the hell?! That was my daughter's pediatrician!"

johntfs
Jun 7, 2013

by Cowcaster
Soiled Meat

a shameful boehner posted:

I think I need to change my favorite line vote to the one in The Ricks Must Be Crazy when Summer is sitting in Rick's car and the guy with slicked back hair, scar over his face and cigarette pack shoved under one short sleeve pounds on the window and says "Hey, you think you're better than me? Nobody's better than me!!" and is promptly cubed. Then his friend (with cornrows and a tattoo of a star on his neck, natch) runs over and yells:

"Hey man, what the hell?! That was my daughter's pediatrician!"

My favorite quote is from the car:

"My function is to keep Summer safe, not keep Summer being like totally stoked about like the general vibe and stuff. That's you, that's how you talk."

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

johntfs posted:

My favorite quote is from the car:

"My function is to keep Summer safe, not keep Summer being like totally stoked about like the general vibe and stuff. That's you, that's how you talk."
I love the subtle inflection of:

All can be returned. All can be taken away.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
My favorite quote is a tossup between the one I used on my avatar and "Hammurai, Ahmish-cyborg, what is this, 90s Conan?"

Agh, now I'm suddenly remembering a bunch of other quotes. The whole show is so drat quotable.

"My new catchphrase is, 'I love my grandkids!' ---- PSYCHE, Just kidding, my new catchphrase is 'I don't give a fuuuuuuck' "

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"
My favourite moments of the show are anything to do with the butter passing robot.

"What is my purpose?"

"To pass butter, you know that"

"Oh my god :("

"Yeah, welcome to the club"

[Paraphrased]

And later

"I am not programmed for friendship >:\ "

Grizzlegrax
Mar 21, 2013

:ghost: Bustin' Makes Me :ghost:
:ghost: Feel Good
:ghost:
My favorite line that I totally say all the time is the last line from the Baby Legs and Regular Legs bit where the Commissioner says "Now get tha gently caress outta HEEEEEERE!" His delivery really drives it home for me.
Also the surly but kindhearted pizzaman who wants trunkpeople to have proper marriage rights is my favorite micro-bit character. He might be nothing more than a greasy crustjockey plying his trade in some generic eatery cookin' up 'za, but he believes that even trunkpeople deserve the right to feel love and to express it with a man and a woman despite the popular opinion of Michael Denny and the Denny Singers. It's honest, openminded, salt-of-the-earth guys like him that make the future brighter.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

-Yeah I'd like to order one large phone, with extra phones please
-Cell phone. No no no no! Rotary. And payphone on half.

just some regular chairpeople ordering phones on the pizza while sitting on their people, no biggie

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Need a picture in a week or two when they start to really hate existing for this long.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

http://imgur.com/gallery/fOTvw

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

There really should be a Tammi one that says "You know what this human eats."

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The quote for Mr. Poopybutthole clearly should have just been "Ooh-wee!"

starkebn
May 18, 2004

they look easy to edit

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
I'm at some sort of event at the Hollywood Improv about Rick & Morty. If the opportunity arises, is there a question I should ask?

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Ask them if they are going to do a couple specials covering the bttf tiriliogy (like family guy did for star wars)

Ask dan when heat vision and jack is going to get a full season

EnsGDT
Nov 9, 2004

~boop boop beep motherfucker~

Jubs posted:

I'm at some sort of event at the Hollywood Improv about Rick & Morty. If the opportunity arises, is there a question I should ask?

Just got home from this, really fun show. Definitely check out the podcast of it. Talkin' Toons.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Ugh.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

KoRMaK posted:

Ask them if they are going to do a couple specials covering the bttf tiriliogy (like family guy did for star wars)

I think their response would be: "Do you really think the Back to the Future people would approve of what we would do to their franchise on an official capacity?"

Jubs fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Nov 4, 2015

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

EnsGDT posted:

Just got home from this, really fun show. Definitely check out the podcast of it. Talkin' Toons.

Here is a little sample.

Or if you want, here's a bigger sample.

Jubs fucked around with this message at 08:40 on Nov 4, 2015

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Jubs posted:

Ask Dan how to get good at twitter.

Cthulhuchan
Nov 10, 2005

Rose: Sip martini thoughtfully.

Such as this one.

Just a tiny sip couldn't hurt...
The answer is to not give a gently caress about twitter.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

Jubs posted:

"Do you really think the Back to the Future people would approve of what we would do to their franchise on an official capacity?"

I was surprised to see Dan and Rick & Morty get so much screen time in the Back to the Future documentary that came out recently, stranger things have happened!

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Jubs posted:

"Do you really think the Back to the Future people would approve of what we would do to their franchise on an official capacity?"
I would hope that zemeicks would come around. R&M is the de-facto bttf. Fans of BTTF overlap with R&M

Was that a real response?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

KoRMaK posted:

Fans of BTTF overlap with R&M

Only somewhat. "Fans of BttF" is pretty much anybody who has seen 80s action/comedy movies. Tons of those people have never even heard of R&M.

• Locked thread