Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mitztronic
Jun 17, 2005

mixcloud.com/mitztronic

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Trump is honestly less scary than the rest of the Republicans.

Trump is less scary than hillary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
And I got a feeling that if I ordered a trump sticker today I'd get it sooner than the Bernie 2016 one I paid for two weeks ago.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

mitztronic posted:

s'truth

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I'm gonna have both on my car. Heads are gonna explode.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

And I got a feeling that if I ordered a trump sticker today I'd get it sooner than the Bernie 2016 one I paid for two weeks ago.

That's actually a pretty neat way to measure efficiency. A smart candidate would get you your product while you're still excited and get their supporters repping them as soon as possible.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

If trump wins the primary he is gonna attack Hillary from the left in a way that she is totally unprepared for and I'm gonna vote for whichever candidate sounds like less of a shill.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
he attended a clinton wedding right

maybe he has a photo of him holding hillarys hair back while she vomits

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

he attended a clinton wedding right

maybe he has a photo of him holding hillarys hair back while she vomits

A picture of her murdering that staffer.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

:downs:

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Hmm, how shall I post today?

The Kingfish posted:

If trump wins the primary he is gonna attack Hillary from the left in a way that she is totally unprepared for and I'm gonna vote for whichever candidate sounds like less of a shill.

The issue with trump is that if you believe he is telling the truth about all the vaguely decent things he has suggested, you also have to assume he is going to try deporting all mexicans and the generally lovely stuff he has said. Not to mention his tax plan is trash.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

UrbicaMortis posted:

The issue with trump is that if you believe he is telling the truth about all the vaguely decent things he has suggested, you also have to assume he is going to try deporting all mexicans and the generally lovely stuff he has said. Not to mention his tax plan is trash.

A lot of very odd people see that as a plus, honestly.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

mitztronic posted:

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

He's so good at 140 characters. I can't get a single thought out in that. <--Except that.

I think the key is that he doesn't care to explain why Glenn Beck is a failure. He just slaps it down like it's Bible. He saves 3-4 sentences that way.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

UrbicaMortis posted:

The issue with Hillary is that if you believe she is telling the truth about all the vaguely decent things she has suggested, you also have to assume she is going to try to enforce a no-fly zone over Syria and the generally lovely stuff she has said. Not to mention her health care plan is trash.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

gently caress yeah

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Trump will save us from the Koch brothers.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Sir Tonk posted:

It's a cock-eat-Koch world.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

I'm getting dehydrated from all the orgasms Trump is giving me

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Sir Tonk posted:

Only Nixon could go to China

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Trump is a beautiful animal.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

but only Trump could go to Chy-nuh

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Kentucky, Texas, and Indiana will only become more conservative as minorities gang up on Washington. Only Trump can end racial inequality.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
:gary:

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

I'll let someone else do Shao Khoch

InsanityIsCrazy has issued a correction as of 02:41 on Nov 4, 2015

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Yaaass

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

:vince:

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

this is good.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

The Human Crouton posted:

I think the key is that he doesn't care to explain why Glenn Beck is a failure. He just slaps it down like it's Bible. He saves 3-4 sentences that way.

this strategy is actually a very good way to win at life

Bruegels Fuckbooks
Sep 14, 2004

Now, listen - I know the two of you are very different from each other in a lot of ways, but you have to understand that as far as Grandpa's concerned, you're both pieces of shit! Yeah. I can prove it mathematically.

quote:

“I cannot understand the Trump thing, and it scares the hell out of me,” Beck added. “If there’s anybody who would like the Greek columns, and the gold and the glitter, it’ll be Donald Trump.” He continued that Trump saying his name may be on the wall between the US and Mexico is “what a dictator says. I mean, remember, it was Leningrad, and then it was Stalingrad. That’s what dictators do. That’s what dictators do. And we are — if it’s not him, it will be someone else, that steps into that role, if we don’t stop this right now.”

He concluded, “This guy is just a TV star. That’s what’s happening. He’s a TV star, and people just want to win, and they’ll take anyone.”

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Yikes, it's not like he's an actor running for president or something. Now that would be a disaster.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Lord of Pie posted:

Yikes, it's not like he's an actor running for president or something. Now that would be a disaster.

its not like experience has ever been much of a deciding factor. ike won a war and was elected off of that and look at what he did for the nation

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

the trump tutelage posted:

Let's say Jeb or Hillary win the presidency. I hate the idea of a President Trump but the idea of people from the same two families occupying the White House for 28 of the previous 36 years is legitimately scarier and a more worrying sign of the state of democracy in America. And these aren't cousins or something either, these are direct family members.

Say what you want about Trump but he's an outside the beltway populist candidate. A Bush or Clinton in 2016 ought to be the premise of a "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss" satire.

bourgeois democracy doesn't deserve the veneer of legitimacy liberals seem desperate to grant it

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

The Saurus posted:

Why do liberals always stand up for muslims who want to stone women to death for having their hair hang out like sluts? Seems like that is a thing liberals would not approve of.

because people equate disapproval of certain heavily ingrained aspects of a violent misogynistic religion with racism and that word makes them lose any rationality they may have

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

lol, so he's worried about Trump now?

What, has he just forgotten and moved on since Obama didn't institute full-communism like Beck said he would?

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

Someone make a gif version of this. Also, put the Kochs and Murdoch near the top. Reince Priebus should also be one of the defeated foes. Also, Chris Christie should be on it too because gently caress Christie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Way too many and this isn't even all of them

• Locked thread