Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Bardeh posted:

So how can this person be playing the PC version if it's not unlocked on Steam? A review copy?

Maybe whoever cracked it just doesn't want to release it yet and instead reap the benefits of a bunch of stream viewers or whatever? I'm not really sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F.A.G.G.O.T.
Mar 29, 2007

The old lady is the prophet of truth from halo 2 lol

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx

Turds in magma posted:

*holsters weapon*
*gun disappears completely*
2015 folks

Truly the greatest travesty in the history of video games.

Turds in magma
Sep 17, 2007
can i get a transform out of here?

crabcakes66 posted:

Truly the greatest travesty in the history of video games.

lets all play ascii games graphics are for fags

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
It's probably a review copy from some lovely site, realistically.

JacksLibido
Jul 21, 2004
What are the graphics set to on this, because it still looks awful, seriously where did all the money they made off FO3 and Skyrim go?

-edit-
really though it looks like only certain things look terrible. The animations, gun effects and such are laughable, but some of the scenery and set pieces look pretty good. That museum looked sweet.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

JacksLibido posted:

What are the graphics set to on this, because it still looks awful, seriously where did all the money they made off FO3 and Skyrim go?

Uhh, didn't you get the memo? Bethesda games are too complex and huge to have good graphics.

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx
HATE GUN HOLSTERS

JacksLibido
Jul 21, 2004

Hoodrich posted:

Uhh, didn't you get the memo? Bethesda games are too complex and huge to have good graphics.

I thought Skyrim actually looked really good for what it was when it came out.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
I want all the inventory items to be visible on my character at all times. I am withholding my enjoyment until then.

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx
Ah well it seems hosed up again. Time for sleep.

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
verrrrry suspicious that the stream cut out before it went past the stuff we already saw at e3

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
It's back on http://streamcountry.com/hatenewspapers/ but go to bed

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

The Road Warrior is on Hulu. It's much better than reading this thread. I suggest you all watch it for the next week.

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Seashell Salesman
Aug 4, 2005

Holy wow! That "Literally A Person" sure is a cool and good poster. He's smart and witty and he smells like a pure mountain stream. I posted in his thread and I got a FANCY NEW AVATAR!!!!

No it came back on, on 'connectcast.tv' but it's laggy again.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Die Laughing posted:

The Road Warrior is on Hulu. It's much better than reading this thread. I suggest you all watch it for the next week.

Or play Fallout, Fallout 2, New Vegas or Age of Decadence.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

No it's not.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
Maybe it's old recorded stuff, then. I don't know how this particular bootleg streaming site operates. Wake me when I can download this poo poo! No, ti's new. I'm alive again.

Seashell Salesman
Aug 4, 2005

Holy wow! That "Literally A Person" sure is a cool and good poster. He's smart and witty and he smells like a pure mountain stream. I posted in his thread and I got a FANCY NEW AVATAR!!!!
Hahahahahahahahaha this guy's hacking strategy is to randomly click stuff until he has 1 attempt left, then to exit and reenter the minigame.

e: welp that guy is apparently so bad at hacking that he has locked himself out of completing like the very first quest in the game.

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
It's bizarre - this museum set piece looks gorgeous, but lots of other areas just look really shoddily textured and years and years out of date. I guess they've had to reuse assets because it's too much work to make them all from scratch, but it really hurts the overall aesthetic. Shooting looks encouragingly better than before, though.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
It was CASES.

Magmarashi
May 20, 2009

Showing offline for me, too

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Seashell Salesman posted:

Hahahahahahahahaha this guy's hacking strategy is to randomly click stuff until he has 1 attempt left, then to exit and reenter the minigame.

e: welp that guy is apparently so bad at hacking that he has locked himself out of completing like the very first quest in the game.

he's really loving bad holy poo poo

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Its back up, he's in the suit

Magmarashi
May 20, 2009

The Droid posted:

Its back up, he's in the suit

Is there a direct link to the service itself? hatenewspapers just isn't loading jack for poo poo

Mediocrity Goggles
Mar 20, 2009

Looking at it the wrong way.
He doesn't know you could just jump off, so he's walking through the whole drat building to get to the street. e: oh there he goes

Also this guy seems to have an odd refusal to pick up/equip armor for his legs and it's driving my OCD nuts.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Watching this streamer play is the most frustrating poo poo ever

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Magmarashi posted:

Is there a direct link to the service itself? hatenewspapers just isn't loading jack for poo poo

I used hatenewspapers

Seashell Salesman
Aug 4, 2005

Magmarashi posted:

I looked all over for a way to tear the direct link out of the embed but couldn't find it. Maybe someone with a better knowledge of javascript or whatever could find it with chrome/ie f12 tools.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

More protagonist destiny bullshit

Seashell Salesman
Aug 4, 2005

Oh god the response to finishing the quest and being offered a reward is "I'LL TAKE IT", "DIDN'T DO IT FOR REWARD", or "YOU'RE WELCOME", and when you say "I'LL TAKE IT" the questgiver says "Spoken like a true merc'."

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Mama Murphy's been reading a lot of Stephen King.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Seashell Salesman posted:

Oh god the response to finishing the quest and being offered a reward is "I'LL TAKE IT", "DIDN'T DO IT FOR REWARD", or "YOU'RE WELCOME", and when you say "I'LL TAKE IT" the questgiver says "Spoken like a true merc'."

Okay :confused:

boneration
Jan 9, 2005

now that's performance
Nice, magazines that add paintjobs.

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
hot rod paint jobs for power armor, loving aye

Mediocrity Goggles
Mar 20, 2009

Looking at it the wrong way.
I like how this guy just hosed the scripted deathclaw down with ease instead of doing what the console leaker did and just jumped around uselessly acting like he didn't even know how to fire the minigun without VATS.

Fergus
Apr 24, 2013
I always figured Danzig's dream would be to wear power armor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

This retard doesn't know how to get out of power armor

e:FINALLY

• Locked thread