Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Yodzilla posted:

haha that hack at 5:34

mofuggas be hackin for real in dks1

l;ike the twink poo poo isnt bad enough. i have found recently that a stable set of armor and a leveled claymore go a long way though :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i decided to play some fallout 3 for the first time in years. i'd say it holds up

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
i'm looking forward to listening to music on spotify while i explore the wasteland on my ps4.

if anyone at spotify or bethesda wants to hook me up with cash, i will make a review that says as much

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
its really the feeling of hey lets go out and have an adventure and delivering on that promise that i think they nail better than anyone else

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Al! posted:

its really the feeling of hey lets go out and have an adventure and delivering on that promise that i think they nail better than anyone else

sure if you ignore Kinopio-taichō i guess

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6te-3Mz2FlY

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Shaggar posted:

this engine is so bad we had to add a system to play the game for you.

Bethesda Entertainment Presents: ...

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Al! posted:

i decided to play some fallout 3 for the first time in years. i'd say it holds up

gently caress you.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

hubris.height posted:

i'm looking forward to listening to music on spotify while i explore the wasteland on my ps4.

if anyone at spotify or bethesda wants to hook me up with cash, i will make a review that says as much

lol Bethesda on consoles

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

ok there are new ps4 avatars for $2 each and the internet is saying they're garbage but how bad can they be rea-

lmao

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
how many tracks will the in-game radio stations have

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
:pcgaming: gear and the gaudiest poo poo u got

ayn rand hand job posted:

protect your amiibos

Is that a WWE Wrestler scared of a cockroach? Is this some elephant scared of a mouse poo poo?

duckfarts posted:

played f3ar co-op, was ok though ghost bro spends a lot of time being useless and doing jazz hands at people

kalstrams posted:

same, felt inferior to point man in every way other than killing the dart gun dudes, which could just be possessed
Ghostbro outclasses point.man in awesomeness, effectiveness, and points in just about every situation. Like whoever is playing Ghostbro should win the end of round point comparison every time.

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA

Al! posted:

it would be a lot better if you could skip the tutorial

i'm sure there's a mod for that though

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

Fabricated posted:

how many tracks will the in-game radio stations have

an infinite amount because you can just play http://fallout.fm/

bump_fn posted:

lol Bethesda on consoles

this is the true lol

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Cardboard Box A posted:

:pcgaming: gear and the gaudiest poo poo u got

Is that a WWE Wrestler scared of a cockroach? Is this some elephant scared of a mouse poo poo?

Ghostbro outclasses point.man in awesomeness, effectiveness, and points in just about every situation. Like whoever is playing Ghostbro should win the end of round point comparison every time.

I'm not saying he's 100% terrible, but ghost bro spends a lot of time doing jazz hands while waiting for possession to recharge

he's great in mech armor too which stops the possession timer

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

duckfarts posted:

I'm not saying he's 100% terrible, but ghost bro spends a lot of time doing jazz hands while waiting for possession to recharge

he's great in mech armor too which stops the possession timer
And you've got psychic stun blasts when you're not possessing people (which you should be doing most of the time)

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Cardboard Box A posted:

And you've got psychic stun blasts when you're not possessing people (which you should be doing most of the time)

they suck

better to dangle people to disable them for pointman attorney at law to kill or not be shot at

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Katana Gomai posted:

ok there are new ps4 avatars for $2 each and the internet is saying they're garbage but how bad can they be rea-

lmao

idk, "Noobs Raise My KD" is p sweet :rolleye:

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
https://a.pomf.cat/wqklnu.ogg

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
The vault was designed to test if people with the same genes would act differently over multiple generations under the same circumstances, you are the MC but your generation is killed off when bandits/mercenaries hired by the institute break in looking for pure humans and destroy the reactor. They kidnap Shaun thinking he's perfect for their experiments only to find out, he and everyone else was a clone, and therefore useless. Shaun is raised by them, then he grows up and flees them, to found a slaver faction. He then develops a wasting disease all clones get after a few decades, you dont have it yet, since you wake later then him. But he thinks his clone parents DNA holds the cure to his sickness. At the end of the game, you can either kill him, and continue on, or let him kill you, so he can survive, you can then play on as him

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

gently caress you squeezy

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

dumbledore dies on page 594

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
Press X to Shaun

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Improbable Lobster posted:

Press X to Shaun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFhyZG-l5qY

b/c it's always worth it

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Katana Gomai posted:

lmao

uhh those are all great but where's landerig?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

ooh i read it as NOOBS RAISE MY KID. that would've been better imho

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
oh my god those aren't even the worst

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Jerry Cotton posted:

ooh i read it as NOOBS RAISE MY KID. that would've been better imho

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

im Run And Gun Canada

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

e: there are FIVE THOUSAND avatars

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I can't believe Sony just stole a bunch of SA forums avatars and is now selling them.

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy
i'm pretty sure anyone can submit avatars and themes to sell on psn

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Dodoman posted:

:wth: i'm gonna sell mine for 100 dollars

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Dodoman posted:

gonna take my av and mspaint write "IM GAY" on it

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

that ones good but

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
quiet is actually a pretty good and interesting character if you ignore the horribly contrived reasons for her combat bikini

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
I set my psn icon to be a picture of my cat does it show up for other people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Improbable Lobster posted:

quiet is actually a pretty good and interesting character if you ignore the horribly contrived reasons for her combat bikini

i'm trying to remember why she quit trying to kill bb and join him instead... i feel like i missed something because as far as i remember she fell in love with him after he shot her in the head a bunch of times, or perhaps dropped a tank on her

• Locked thread