Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals

I've found that Metal is probably most comparable to classical music in its thought process and how it's consumed. Metal is intellectual by its very nature as much as some people would like to portray otherwise. When despotism and cultural oppression (not always governmental, but societal as well) is rampant, you're more likely to get a thriving punk or thrash movement that is more centered on passion and emotion (desperation, in a good way) than higher concepts like fantasy, spirituality, or virtuosity. Furthermore, i am a gigantic faglorde and a dumbo shitface

Just my two cents.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
hm, tathgs interaesting

RocketSurgeon
Mar 2, 2008

The finnish version of russian roulette. 6 bowls, 5 contain mämmi 1has poo poo in it.

I Love Loosies
Jan 4, 2013

Do finns smoke weed?

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

General Bort posted:

Do finns smoke weed?

hell yea

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Hook a puukko-bro up hömeboy

DeepQantas
Jan 13, 2008

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...

RocketSurgeon posted:

The finnish version of russian roulette. 6 bowls, 5 contain mämmi 1has poo poo in it.
How do you win?

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
mämmi is actually really good

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Dyna Soar posted:

yeah, i kinda have to agree

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
have the finns stepped up their fascism game yet? germans are going around beating up refugees and committing arson on refugee centers. what have the finns done lately!?

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

fits my needs posted:

have the finns stepped up their fascism game yet? germans are going around beating up refugees and committing arson on refugee centers. what have the finns done lately!?

we're doing the very same. lots of racially motivated attacks here on regugee centers lately. also neofaschists have infiltrated the goverment under banner of the true finns and the press keeps silent because they basically attack everyone who critisizes them

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Dyna Soar posted:

we're doing the very same. lots of racially motivated attacks here on regugee centers lately. also neofaschists have infiltrated the goverment under banner of the true finns and the press keeps silent because they basically attack everyone who critisizes them

What is this half-assed poo poo? We need to start killing and eating refugees.

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
if you wanna talk about food that looks like poo poo, here's our diarrhea dessert:

Meta-Mollusk
May 2, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Dyna Soar posted:

Not a fan of mämmi by itself but add vanilla sauce and it's rather delicious.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Dyna Soar posted:

Please keep us updated on the latest in lynchings. I've heard rape is also a problem at the centers how true is that.

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals

General Bort posted:

Do finns smoke weed?

in fact, i've been told by a healthcare professional i should keep smoking weed, so i pretty much have a medical license is what im saying

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

Dyna Soar posted:

Unlike Swedes who attack anyone who doesn't criticize themselves

PS there have been like 10 refugee centers in southern Sweden set on fire in the last few weeks and it's not making the national news, just like the black churches being burned to the ground in the USA

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

akasnowmaaan posted:

PS there have been like 10 refugee centers in southern Sweden set on fire in the last few weeks and it's not making the national news, just like the black churches being burned to the ground in the USA

there was a pretty good writeup about the medias self imposed silence on the rise of nationalism here,

http://suomenkuvalehti.fi/jutut/kotimaa/timo-soini-saa-viela-ministerinakin-pilkata-pasmaroida-ja-nimitella-muita-huippupoliitikkoja/

in finnish only unfortunately.

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

Dyna Soar posted:

there was a pretty good writeup about the medias self imposed silence on the rise of nationalism here,

http://suomenkuvalehti.fi/jutut/kotimaa/timo-soini-saa-viela-ministerinakin-pilkata-pasmaroida-ja-nimitella-muita-huippupoliitikkoja/

Thanks, will read

I'm in Stockholm now, and it's amazing how cushy and insulated the lefty bubble is here. They mock SD (for the non-Scandinavians, that's the Swedish Tea Party / Neo Nazi wanna-bes) mercilessly, while seeing them steadily rise to be over 20% of the elected seats in Parliament.

Meanwhile, there are five or six hippy-dippy leftist parties like the Greens and Feminists who are struggling to rise and stay above 3% of the vote. They're all so busy fighting tooth and nail - because they're literally 98% the same except for a few subtle differences - and it takes 4% of the vote to win seats. They're literally doing the leftist correctness firing squad while a huge number of people are incredibly pissed that entire cities are now 80% Iraqi or Syrian, who throw rocks at police and firefighters, and getting far higher benefits than people who have been taxed by the system their entire life.

Meanwhile, immigration here is basically staffed by old Communists who hate the idea of educated, brilliant doctors entering the country. I mean, I know of an Iranian surgeon who was denied citizenship because his employer filed the final set of paperwork two days late, and the only reply was 'whelp, you didn't obey procedure, good luck in two more years'. This while the place has a serious shortage of surgeons.

Meanwhile, if you lived here before, left to join ISIL and now regret it and want to come back, you're considered a poor psychologically damaged soul and welcomed home with open arms.

I feel like the old uncle who's Seen poo poo who's watching some good-natured kids about to drive their comfy suburban car off a cliff. It's simultaneously fascinating and horrifying.

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
well, here if the leftists (vasemmistoliitto) and the green party would form a party together they'd be what, the third or second largest? so it's not really a bubble and they're both a lot more centrist than their counterparts in sweden. neither would form a goverment with the true finns, though.
'
fun fact about our green party: they're an eco friendly liberal party but not really leftist at all, an anomaly in europe.

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008
Which part of the Greens' economic policy would you classify as "not leftist"?

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

Herman Merman posted:

Which part of the Greens' economic policy would you classify as "not leftist"?

they're socially somewhat leftist but economically on the right.

https://www.vihreat.fi/node/2206

either their members say they're neither which is basically just a cop out or agree with that i said above.

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
also iirc according to a a finnish nature magazine Suomen Luonto (published by the finnish nature preservance society Suomen Luonnonsuojeluliitto), the leftists are actually the greenest party in finland based on their policies :P

http://www.kansanuutiset.fi/artikkeli/2513829-suomen-luonto-vasemmistoliitto-on-vihreampi-kuin-vihreat

Rattus Amicus
Mar 8, 2007

Beer ad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw8Isw6CzHc

"What the hell is taking Seppo so long?"
"Beer!"

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Dyna Soar posted:

in finnish only unfortunately.

the media has yelled all kinds of -ist and -ism accusations at everyone for the most trivial reasons so nobody gives a gently caress even if the accusations are true

they should not be surprised that they are considered lügenpresse by pretty much everyone not in their bubble

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

a happy snowman posted:

thats because they were burned down by the refugees

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Dyna Soar posted:

if you wanna talk about food that looks like poo poo, here's our diarrhea dessert:

i looked this up and apparently not only does it look like diarrhea, it actually gives you diarrhea

its like coors light but for poo poo instead of piss

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Mange Mite posted:

i looked this up and apparently not only does it look like diarrhea, it actually gives you diarrhea

its like coors light but for poo poo instead of piss

Unlike diarrhea however it's delicious.

e: also unlike coors light

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010

a happy snowman posted:

What? this is false, the news do report on the arson.

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

Zombiepop posted:

What? this is false, the news do report on the arson.

no you see everyone in scandinavia is a raging racist and the media is in on it

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
Lol swedish media is leftist!!! dontcha kno? or thats what the racist say atleast.

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

Dyna Soar posted:

they're socially somewhat leftist but economically on the right.

https://www.vihreat.fi/node/2206

either their members say they're neither which is basically just a cop out or agree with that i said above.

That's what they say to lure in disillusioned Kok voters who prefer to view themselves as economically right of center, but it does not make it true.
If there is an economic policy the Greens are pushing that is incompatible with a leftist philosophy, I'm unaware of it.

Herman Merman fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Nov 6, 2015

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

The pyramid of the Swedish system

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

FreudianSlippers posted:

lol

who's promoe

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

FreudianSlippers posted:

lmao

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer

FreudianSlippers posted:

truth.jpg

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
9 out of 10 cities in sweden are now fully muslim and over 70% of the population is now syrian. All true nords have been confined to one city and now FEAR FOR THEIR LIVES
Unfortunately the cowardly media refuse to report this

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
*throws grenade at u*

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Mange Mite posted:

*throws grenade at u*

Stop whining westernization is working since they are using small grenades instead of car bombs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010

Zzulu posted:

9 out of 10 cities in sweden are now fully muslim and over 70% of the population is now syrian. All true nords have been confined to one city and now FEAR FOR THEIR LIVES
Unfortunately the cowardly media refuse to report this

Im looking out my window, and all I can see is somali people? please tell me where i should go to be protected by my northern bros? im scared!!! no syrians yet tho! edit: nevermind I just remembered my weed dealer is somalian, its cool.

• Locked thread