Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Wow liberal hateful northerners congratulating each other on how much better they are then people not in the north, shocking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

help i am getting turned on by a snake, call the police

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

oldpainless posted:

Wow liberal hateful northerners congratulating each other on how much better they are then people not in the north, shocking.

2 inches of snow

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Libelous Slander posted:

2 inches of snow
3 inches of blood

Millions of Crows
Mar 31, 2010

take a look overhead

oldpainless posted:

It's the truth. Southerners are assholes with the dumbest accent in the anglosphere. I suspect it's related to inbreeding, because who would choose to talk that way?
gently caress you and your dumbshit racist rear end in a top hat state.
The North was too merciful in the past, if they'd properly killed off all the confederates the world would be a better, less stupid, less obese, less bigoted place.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Millions of Crows posted:

It's the truth. Southerners are assholes with the dumbest accent in the anglosphere. I suspect it's related to inbreeding, because who would choose to talk that way?
The North was too merciful in the past, if they'd properly killed off all the confederates the world would be a better, less stupid, less obese, less bigoted place. You wouldn't exist, and that would be a good thing.

what yankees actuall believe while crowding the minorities into jobless ghettos

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
The Radical Republicans did nothing wrong

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

The North was too merciful in the past, if they'd properly killed off all the confederates the world would be a better, less stupid, less obese, less bigoted place.

While I appreciate your response I am not from the south and hope you won't make assumptions in the future.

Also, you seem really angry.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
John Brown: Great American Hero or Greatest American Hero?

texasmed
May 27, 2004
My ancestors fought for the revolutionary war, and others fought for the confederates. I'm pretty much a patriot / terrorist

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
William Tecumseh Sherman: Was He Too Lenient?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

William Tecumseh Sherman: Was He Too Lenient?
we should reenact his march to the sea

cleansing the south is always a good idea

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Millions of Crows
Mar 31, 2010

take a look overhead

gently caress the ROW posted:

what yankees actuall believe while crowding the minorities into jobless ghettos

There's racism everywhere, but southern states embrace it like no other region. If that wasn't the case you'd have buried that confederate poo poo like the germans did with nazism. They are ashamed of their past while the south still has monuments to millitant racists everywhere.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

There's racism everywhere, but southern states embrace it like no other region. If that wasn't the case you'd have buried that confederate poo poo like the germans did with nazism. They are ashamed of their past while the south still has monuments to millitant racists everywhere.

Meanwhile, Confederates who did repent rebellion or (gasp) treated black people like humans, like James Longstreet, were treated like lepers

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

oldpainless posted:

You mad, traitor? Treasonous treacherous traitor itt

P.s. it's easy to have the high ground when you think owning people is wrong.

P.s.s. owning people is wrong, unless it's owning like how the south got owned during the civil war.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Zombie Boat posted:

You mad, traitor? Treasonous treacherous traitor itt

:heritage:

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
remember when the south admitted everything about its heritage is racist and moved forward with dignity and didn't act like petulant shits holding on to a past they desperately try to clean the blood of the enslaved off of in futility?

lol

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
:heritage:

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
y'all need to read your history books

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
that said I just found an example of a good and cool Southerner

https://renegadesouth.wordpress.com/2010/01/19/moncure-conway-southern-abolitionist

4outof5 posted:

the CSA did one thing right

it lost

ANIME IS BLOOD fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Nov 5, 2015

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

4outof5 posted:

jim-ron kennedy and wally-don kennedy

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
more reading for you alls

also: lol at wanting to ban political speech you don't like because it hurts the feefees right in your white guilt

edit: I know nothing about these books by the way they could just be pages of hate speech so don't actually read them, but do stop trying to ban political speech you bunch of pussies.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

the CSA did one thing right

it lost

:thurman:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

4outof5 posted:

also: lol at wanting to ban political speech you don't like because it hurts the feefees right in your white guilt

yes a series of books by the same two propagandists does indeed constitute a serious critical study of history

and the only people who banned political speech were the southerners who banned abolitionist literature in the south you tool

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

4outof5 posted:

sorry being told your trash regional heritage belongs in the garbage hurts your feefees :heritage:

Nondescript Van
May 2, 2007

Gats N Party Hats :toot:
We should ban all opinions honestly

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Nondescript Van posted:

We should ban all opinions honestly

Even mine?!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

and the only people who banned political speech were the southerners who banned abolitionist literature in the south you tool

This is not true there where lots of people who where put in deep dark cells for speaking out against the war and or the politics of the war it provided a lot of propaganda for southern news papers at the time. Hell losing a battle could get you put in jail at the time :V. If you want to learn more I would actually suggest reading the Shelby Foote 3 book history it's very good. Though I was speaking about current times not the 1800s.

4outof5 fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Nov 5, 2015

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
The funniest is when black dudes have a confederate flag. There a lot of Israelis into swastikas?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Lots of black people are proud of being from the south I've noticed. But I'm like why?

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

oldpainless posted:

Lots of black people are proud of being from the south I've noticed. But I'm like why?

People care about their home for some reason how strange

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Foote and James M. McPherson are good

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Fitzy Fitz posted:

sure but lol if theyre proud of the confederacy

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Fitzy Fitz posted:

But the south has years of racism and slavery behind it. They are specifically celebrating a way of life that demeaned and murdered them for generations.

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.

Fishy Joe posted:

The funniest is when black dudes have a confederate flag. There a lot of Israelis into swastikas?

in the related section of the dumb book covers I posted

http://www.amazon.com/Wave-Confederate-Flag-Written-Black/dp/141207178X

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
he whips me and hangs me in a tree cause he loves me

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

They've gone from whips and hangings to whips and nae naes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

oldpainless posted:

But the south has years of racism and slavery behind it. They are specifically celebrating a way of life that demeaned and murdered them for generations.

Don't fall for the narrative that the only southern way of life was white racists. Black people have been living here for hundreds of years too and deserve to be proud of their communities and institutions.

Should Irish people hate New York?

• Locked thread