Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

We are 2 hours away from finding out who is going to be at kids table

According to Politico, at risk of joining the table: Huckabee, Rand and Christie

http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2015/11/fox-business-network-gop-debate-stage-215531

Take Christie and Cuckabee, leave Rand to be Trump's punching bag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

According to Politico, at risk of joining the table: Huckabee, Rand and Christie

http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2015/11/fox-business-network-gop-debate-stage-215531

if they're in the next big kid's debate i'm going to flip my chips over and then i'll have to shoo my cat away while i try to clean them up

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
Lindsey Graham only has 29k twitter followers. :lol:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Mods please change my name to Mannatech N9ne tia

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

oddium posted:

if they're in the next big kid's debate i'm going to flip my chips over and then i'll have to shoo my cat away while i try to clean them up

I want blood already

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Not as effectively.

Who knows what happens if she becomes president but I highly doubt she's as motivaing as a blank slate black guy who might be a muslim manchurian candidate.

Obama sent them to full retard land and they rended their own party to spite him.

Exactly. For some strange reason it has been a lot easier to get white people to hate or at least ascribe nefarious intention to Obama.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Not as effectively.

Who knows what happens if she becomes president but I highly doubt she's as motivaing as a blank slate black guy who might be a muslim manchurian candidate.

Obama sent them to full retard land and they rended their own party to spite him.

Many conservatives in this country would destroy the US to spite the democrats.

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Nonsense posted:

Back in 2004, commentators, possibly including me, were speculating about the possibility of a “permanent majority” for Republicans along the lines of the Democratic dominance of national elections following the Great Depression. Two years later, a wave election delivered the House of Representatives to the Democrats. By 2009, Barack Obama was president, with majorities in the House and the Senate.

The passage of Obamacare despite the fact that it was unpopular,

When I got to the bolded part, I knew where Megan McArdle's twisted logic was going. No Megan, Obama and Obamacare are not the problem. One of the biggest problems is lovely, useless, the truth-is-in-the-middle journalists like Megan McArdle, limp dick pieces of poo poo that refuse to say that people like Ben Carson are loving idiots.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

Spacebump posted:

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar has some words to say about Ben Carson.

http://time.com/4096962/ben-carson-abdul-jabbar-african-americans/

One of his links is to this New Yorker article and...jesus christ it gets a lot worse than pyramids :stare:

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Politico posted:

At the start of the call, several participants said, the conference call host did a roll call to see which campaigns were present. All Republican campaigns said they were on – except for Marco Rubio’s.

What, was he busy with Senate business?!

fe; a rep joined the call later, but that doesn't have the same shock and awe we expect around here!

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

Xenophon posted:

Missed this one that popped up late last night:

disloyal guy, no friend!

2016 Republican Primary: disloyal guy, no friend!

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Why is it someone's FIRM BELIEF that the pyramids were granaries? Can't they just say "oh right they were graves", and move on

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Rocks posted:

Why is it someone's FIRM BELIEF that the pyramids were granaries? Can't they just say "oh right they were graves", and move on

Bible.

Even though it wouldn't contradict the Bible.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
It's a signal to evangelicals, AKA 50% of the Republican Base, that their beliefs are what Carson cares about. He's saying The Bible is Real, and so is Joseph, and he's my Friend.

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

Logikv9 posted:

Take Christie and Cuckabee, leave Rand to be Trump's punching bag.
Counterpoint: Rand Paul must go to the Kiddie Table.

Seeing Lindsey Graham's perpetual War Boner vs Rand Paul's Isolationism would be amazing.

Really all three of them need to go to the Kiddie Table, it's time for a goddamn purge already. The fewer candidates at the big debate, the more speaking time Trump gets.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Shots fired

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

can't wait until Jeb responds, thus creating an issue out of this for no reason

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
Right and poo poo don't rhyme. FFS even George Lucas is better at poetry here.

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe
We'll know in 45 minutes whether or not this is right.

My prediction: they count the CBS, NBC, Quinnipiac, and Fox polls, and don't count IBD.

That would give us:

9 out of the 10 big table guys safe.

Christie demoted to kiddie table with Santorum and Graham.

Jindal, Pataki, and Gilmore don't make it to the kiddie table.

Maybe Fox Business makes a special exception for Jindal to their rules and let him on the stage.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Rocks posted:

Because enshrined anti intellectualism in religion and politics.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

If anyone likes listening to Jeb! being the most depressing man ever, this interview clip is definitely pro-click:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAr7BtuwsUY&t=7m23s

He is so sad i actually forget he is running for PRESIDENT. at this rate I wouldn't even vote him into student council

Rocks fucked around with this message at 00:24 on Nov 6, 2015

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Immortan posted:

Right and poo poo don't rhyme. FFS even George Lucas is better at poetry here.

Poetry doesn't have to follow a strict ABAB scansion friend. ABCB is perfectly allowable, it's called a traintractor scansion I think.

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

Thump! posted:

Poetry doesn't have to follow a strict ABAB scansion friend. ABCB is perfectly allowable, it's called a traintractor scansion I think.
Yeah I barely know poo poo about poetry but I've definitely heard that ABCB style of rhyming before.

E: Hell the most basic rhyme ever is ABCB:

Roses are red, (A)
Violets are blue, (B)
Sugar is sweet, (C)
And so are you. (B)

fade5 fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Nov 6, 2015

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
An ABAB one would've stung more. :smug:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
RIP Rand Paul

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Jeb now hanging out with all the winners

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

2016??

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

the man has a full schedule til then

didn't ya hear? he's gonna win

PsychoLordling
May 13, 2008

If you can read this Sarah Palin's dick must have fallen out of my mouth. Please return it to it's proper position.

Yea, Jeb will be between jobs at that time, so an internship will do him good

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
President-Elect Jeb!

:cry:

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

Immortan posted:

President-Elect Jeb!

:cry:
Take heart dear friend, Donald Trump has ensured that this darkest of realities will not come to pass.

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

Rocks posted:

whoa is this the crucial waukesha county ive heard so much about

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

AARP LARPer fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Jan 22, 2016

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

fade5 posted:

Take heart dear friend, Donald Trump has ensured that this darkest of realities will not come to pass.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Shifty Pony posted:

Exactly. For some strange reason it has been a lot easier to get white people to hate or at least ascribe nefarious intention to Obama.

I can't imagine why that would be. Must be because he's Protestant.

Rocks posted:

Maybe he'll invite special guest election-rigger Kathy Nickolaus!

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

AARP LARPer fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Jan 22, 2016

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Kids Table: Christie, Huckabee, Santorum Jindal

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib