Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
strong bird
May 12, 2009

this is some of the worst AI i've seen in a video game released in 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwatHammer
Sep 29, 2014

Dandywalken posted:

He's.... changed armor... and is using a bat? What the hell???

Don't worry he'll be back to using that pipe pistol any minute now

comatose
Nov 23, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

strong bird posted:

I'm not sure I was lying

:argh: !

Party In My Diapee
Jan 24, 2014

strong bird posted:

this is some of the worst I i've seen in a video game released in 2015

TheBuilder
Jul 11, 2001
Why do the character facial animations from the final trailer look like a farting butt?

Koala Cola
Dec 21, 2005

I am the stone that the builder refused...

strong bird posted:

I know. :(

Is this something that can be patched/modded?

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

strong bird posted:

I've never seen good AI in a video game.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

TheBuilder posted:

Why do the character facial animations from the final trailer look like a farting butt?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jSwYex8rgs

Amazing Member
Apr 4, 2008
After watching the stream I've come to the conclusion that if you liked fallout 3- NV, you'll like this too! I was never too into fallout 3 or NV, but I'm picking this game up. It's expansive, engaging, and all the perks, crafting, housing, open world wackiness is going to be awesome!

Thanks Bethesda

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Amazing Member posted:

After watching the stream I've come to the conclusion that if you liked fallout 3- NV, you'll like this too! I was never too into fallout 3 or NV, but I'm picking this game up. It's expansive, engaging, and all the perks, crafting, housing, open world wackiness is going to be awesome!

Thanks Bethesda

i was on the fence but now im going to preorder thanks to this glowing pre-endorsement from a purple monkey

Xeremides
Feb 21, 2011

There Diomedes aimed and stabbed, he gouged him down
his glistening flesh and wrenched the spear back out
and the brazen god of war let loose a shriek, roaring,
thundering loud as nine, ten thousand combat soldiers
shriek with Ares' fury when massive armies clash.

Amazing Member posted:

Thanks Bethesda

I don't know how you got any of that from this stream. This dude is just barely functioning as a retarded person.

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Manually saving in the quicksave slot, smh

Darkrenown
Jul 18, 2012
please give me anything to talk about besides the fact that democrats are allowing millions of americans to be evicted from their homes
Doesn't this guy have 1 STR? Why is he using a bat as his main weapon? :psyduck:

Amazing Member
Apr 4, 2008

The Goatfather posted:

i was on the fence but now im going to preorder thanks to this glowing pre-endorsement from a purple monkey

This guys gets it!

Xeremides posted:

I don't know how you got any of that from this stream. This dude is just barely functioning as a retarded person.

It's a Bethesda game, same as skyrim and all the other Fallouts, open world wackiness and so on, but now with more depth and the crafting looks sublime. The idiots just an idiot, but Bethesda is good at having huge worlds with stuff to do.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Moonshine Rhyme posted:

Flying Swimming Piper spotted, possible upgraded companion!?

That was a Skyrim bug lol

Xeremides
Feb 21, 2011

Amazing Member posted:

This guys gets it!

It's a Bethesda game, same as skyrim and all the other Fallouts, open world wackiness and so on, but now with more depth and the crafting looks sublime. The idiots just an idiot, but Bethesda is good at having huge worlds with stuff to do.

So you're not basing your opinion on the stream at all, which is what I was getting at. This could be the best game of all time, and we'd never know because of the way this jackass plays the game.

Oh my god. We got a loving detective running the stream. OH LOL I GET IT GOTTA TWIP THEM IN ORDAH AHYUCK

Xeremides fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Nov 6, 2015

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

RBA Starblade posted:

That was a Skyrim bug lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inkj4yop5P8

strong bird
May 12, 2009

Xeremides posted:

So you're not basing your opinion on the stream at all, which is what I was getting at. This could be the best game of all time, and we'd never know because of the way this jackass plays the game.

A poor tool blames its workman.

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
"OH I GET IT! YOU TRIP THEM IN ORDER! ONE TWO THREE! FOUR FIVE!"

exactly as I imagined he'd talk

closeted republican
Sep 9, 2005

AlternateAccount posted:

When did super mutants become orcs?

They're always been Warhammer orcs.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Oh I get it!!!

Amazing Member
Apr 4, 2008

Xeremides posted:

Yeah, pretty much. These stream leaks are always atrocious, there is not one time in the history of leaks that hasn't been the case and this is no exception. If you want an idea of what this is going to be like look at Bethesda's past, they're pretty consistent with their work and what they focus on. Graphics always comes second (or third or fourth) to them because the drive is to chalk SO MUCH GODDAMN STUFF TO DO, that you just get lost in this world they make.

Uncanny valley was never their drive and how much can you make rusted bleak apocalypse beautiful anyway? The crafting alone is really fascinating and I'm gonna dump so much into that because it looks cool and robust. The settlement seems really cool and I hope it drives new open world content, like a helipad for vtol craft, or maybe trade caravans to guard. The fact that you build and defend a settlement from outside attacks gets me excited for just the options and stories that will be built of that! Though I hope you don't reach a point where settlement defense will just be a trivial moot point since your 'NUKE-ALL' Turret destroys half the continent with a single salvo, but I guess then it's up to me to 'tweak' my defenses so it's still entertaining.

Bethesda is a solid studio, everyone knows that we're getting a great engrossing game they're just nitpicking at what they wish was there.

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
thx nazi chat

strong bird
May 12, 2009

Amazing Member posted:

Yeah, pretty much. These stream leaks are always atrocious, there is not one time in the history of leaks that hasn't been the case and this is no exception. If you want an idea of what this is going to be like look at Bethesda's past, they're pretty consistent with their work and what they focus on. Graphics always comes second (or third or fourth) to them because the drive is to chalk SO MUCH GODDAMN STUFF TO DO, that you just get lost in this world they make.

Uncanny valley was never their drive and how much can you make rusted bleak apocalypse beautiful anyway? The crafting alone is really fascinating and I'm gonna dump so much into that because it looks cool and robust. The settlement seems really cool and I hope it drives new open world content, like a helipad for vtol craft, or maybe trade caravans to guard. The fact that you build and defend a settlement from outside attacks gets me excited for just the options and stories that will be built of that! Though I hope you don't reach a point where settlement defense will just be a trivial moot point since your 'NUKE-ALL' Turret destroys half the continent with a single salvo, but I guess then it's up to me to 'tweak' my defenses so it's still entertaining.

Bethesda is a solid studio, everyone knows that we're getting a great engrossing game they're just nitpicking at what they wish was there.

You're insane

Magmarashi
May 20, 2009

hahaha holy poo poo why would anyone ever want that bug fixed

Xeremides
Feb 21, 2011

Amazing Member posted:

lol

insider
Feb 22, 2007

A secret room... always my favourite room in a house.
He increased his strength to TWO. Man his bat sure is gonna do some damage now! I also love he has a huge amount of endurance but is constantly dying or almost dying.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Al Nipper posted:

thx nazi chat

Unless you are a retard the true GOTY is MGS V. Thank you and god bless.

Xeremides
Feb 21, 2011

insider posted:

He increased his strength to TWO. Man his bat sure is gonna do some damage now! I also love he has a huge amount of endurance but is constantly dying or almost dying.

Still doesn't have lockpick. That'd be too useful.

Amazing Member
Apr 4, 2008

strong bird posted:

You're insane

I think I'd have to be to keep watching this guy use a pipe pistol for the 89th time, or use a bat when he was 1 STR

Maxwellsdemon
Nov 12, 2007
meh
Grimey Drawer
Stop watching a stream that you hate go do something else please.

Xeremides
Feb 21, 2011

Amazing Member posted:

I think I'd have to be to keep watching this guy use a pipe pistol for the 89th time. Or sue a bat when he was 1 STR

Litigation is timeless.

Kurr de la Cruz
May 21, 2007

Put the boots to him, medium style.

Hair Elf
I go watch tv for a couple of hours, come back and sure enough he's still using the loving pipe pistol whyyyy

gasman
Mar 21, 2013

hey now
Wait, was he a lady the whole time?

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Magmarashi posted:

hahaha holy poo poo why would anyone ever want that bug fixed

a game, with bugs, is bad.... how can you play it....

White Phosphorus
Sep 12, 2000

So Fallout 3 fans are mad about Fallout 4 just like Fallout1&2 fans were mad about Fallout 3? Is that what's happening?

Sighence
Aug 26, 2009

Kurr de la Cruz posted:

I go watch tv for a couple of hours, come back and sure enough he's still using the loving pipe pistol whyyyy

That has the same answer as the chat's unrepentant hate for adblockers.

Amazing Member
Apr 4, 2008
He just found the sexc hange command, and to think he had just finally changed out of his vault suit.

Naked run incoming

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

if fallout 4 was a good game it would have 0 bugs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

White Phosphorus posted:

So Fallout 3 fans are mad about Fallout 4 just like Fallout1&2 fans were mad about Fallout 3? Is that what's happening?

No, it's just the usual "there's a big game coming out on SA so the thread must become 90% shitposts" thing.

• Locked thread