Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

when the vet gives the dog a perscription they might as well also say "Here's your recreational perscription!"

I heard tale of doggie sized roxy and vicodin 5mgs with no tylenol

:captainpop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

wiffle ball bat posted:

Dogs are people they're just really dumb people wih infinite trust and love

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
For every dog you don't get high ill smoke up two.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
can i be your dog op

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Digital Fingers posted:

Blow all your smoke in your dogs ear then if you ever run low you can scrape it for res

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzf9mPZIg-c

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

Gammatron 64 posted:

I remember seeing a documentary about cane toads in Australia and it turns out that a lot of dogs like to lick them so they get high as gently caress. Like, there are Aussie dogs who are literal addicts

owns https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azQnClq--RU

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
wallabies get into the opium fields they have down there and eat all the poppies

one time i was walking home on a rainy day and i saw a garden full of opium poppies, being the happy-go-lucky lad I am I returned a few hours later after dark with some scissors to harvest the delicious pods, only to discover some stoned as gently caress snails had already eaten them all

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

ThePriceIsRight posted:

i take massive bong hits and breathe them in my cats face

does the cat enjoy it?

Wampa Stompa posted:

Dogs are to wear bandannas and get high. Such is life of dog.

second

wiffle ball bat posted:

Dogs are people they're just really dumb people wih infinite trust and love

also second

Rape Stink posted:

Just blow the drat smoke in your dogs ear. Dogs don't live long enough to see any negative effects from an occasional pot hit, but putting lovely things in their diet will gently caress them up a lot faster, retard.

I never understood the ear thing. Ears have no connection to lungs

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

If you gave it Literally any other illegal drug in existence people would freak out and throw a fit. IT'S NOT DRUG IT'S A PLANT

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
blowing smoke into ears is bad dont do that

is that some retarded stoner thing like who dude i'll blow it directly into THE BRAIN

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

I don't want to make a new thread but how do I know if my dog likes hot sauce??? Do you think she has a preference? Maybe Valentina or Tapatio????

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
unlike weed hot sauce can cause a negative experience so pls do not give that to your dog

my dog just licked the inside of an empty pack of salt and vinegar crisps once and she was huffin and puffin all day from the spiciness.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

informing the pet fbi of this thread

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

The Saurus posted:

unlike weed hot sauce can cause a negative experience so pls do not give that to your dog

my dog just licked the inside of an empty pack of salt and vinegar crisps once and she was huffin and puffin all day from the spiciness.

Salt and vinegar chips are spicy?

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

But she loves flaming hot cheetos / takis so I think she loves hot sauce too.

She really loves cabbage, carrots, rice, and cat poo poo. Maybe she just eats everything.

Real talk as I was typing this my dog was laying near me and farted. It smells pretty gross. I even try to feed her 'good' dog food.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Hobohemian posted:

Salt and vinegar chips are spicy?

when it's just down to the powder in the bag on its own it can be p hot if you eat it. i dunno what weird flavour chemicals they use

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost
I blew weed into my cats face once and he went into the corner and puked every where. :catdrugs:

• Locked thread