Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

Stymie posted:

wtf is vocal fry

it's a way of speaking that immediately identifies you as have nothing of value to offer on any subject and also that you spend a lot of time watching reality TV

it's very convenient shorthand for "I am an idiot", but not according to young women who are marginally employed as bloggers, community managers or professional tweeters

oh and prolly indie game developers too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
here's a clip from a pirated fallout 4 stream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO5yVJaw2pU

big shtick energy
May 27, 2004

if you like to read words about video games, the shamus young series dissecting mass effect has been pretty good at dissecting where the writing went off the rails

http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=27792

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

DuckConference posted:

if you like to read words about video games

we arent allowed to say 'kill you are self' anymore so im just gonna firmly state that you oughtta do something else with your time

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

DuckConference posted:

if you like to read words about video games, the shamus young series dissecting mass effect has been pretty good at dissecting where the writing went off the rails

quote:

How would things have gone if the Geth hadn’t attacked? Shepard would go down to the planet, shake hands with the locals, load the beacon onto the ship, and fly back to the Citadel. I can only imagine the report Nilus would have filed:
“I have no idea if the subject is qualified to be a SPECTRE, but if you need to move into a new apartment he’s definitely qualified to handle the transition. Could even be trusted to transport large appliances.”

:allears:

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Liver Disaster posted:

we arent allowed to say 'kill you are self' anymore so im just gonna firmly state that you oughtta do something else with your time

when did this happen

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx
the mass effect series was all about the characters' relationships to each other and that part owned from start to finish

lol if you thought it was about space godsand the other nerd poo poo that guys all fangry about

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
if you like to read words about video games i suggest you play zork

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

dragon enthusiast posted:

when did this happen

after the second yospos suicide

duh

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

after the second yospos suicide

duh

there was another one!?

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
Star Wars Battlefront looking better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyNxhWHsjuM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwkd6sU-v54

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Al! posted:

there was another one!?
i didn't think there was one to begin with. there was a GBS poster who posted in the cat thread once that later offed himself and i guess people count that as a YOSPOS suicide now?

the other one that supposedly played out in cjs i think was a hoax.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
rip ts12

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
rip damiya

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

i didn't think there was one to begin with. there was a GBS poster who posted in the cat thread once that later offed himself and i guess people count that as a YOSPOS suicide now?

the other one that supposedly played out in cjs i think was a hoax.

namechange to 'cjs truther'

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

lmao

bethesda put an embargo on revealing when the review embargo is up for fallout

or tried to, kotaku gave them the finger

quote:

We hope you’re having fun exploring the Wasteland in Fallout 4. We know your followers are eager to hear more about the game. If you’d like to reveal when your review or launch coverage will run, you can share beginning this Friday, November 6 at 10 a.m. PST.

Please keep in mind that the embargo below is still in place.

All review coverage is under embargo until Monday, November 9 at 8 a.m. EST.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Pinterest Mom posted:

lmao

bethesda put an embargo on revealing when the review embargo is up for fallout

or tried to, kotaku gave them the finger

lol

review embargos are such bullshit

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
"please don't tell the public about our lovely awful contard garbage" -bethsoft

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
anyone know what this is from ?

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug
wait let me guess its from that weird first person vr where you undress sonic the hedgehog

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Digress from Formal Sex

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge

Improbable Lobster posted:

lol

review embargos are such bullshit
still can't embargo 1000s nerds complaining about the game on launch (looking at you mass effect 3)

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Squeezy Farm posted:

i think i saw that in the awful mods thread in games. probably a skyrim thing?

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

Squeezy Farm posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ckeOx5t6JA

But probably a Skyrim mod or Second Life animation thingy

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Squeezy Farm posted:

Edison was a dick posted:

0S3SEKSY NET 9000 is the most mind boggling mod I've seen at the Nexus for a while.

OS3KSYNET 9000 is an adult animation mod for Skyrim that adds seamless, fully animated, player driven, adult animation scenes of sensual intimacy, romance and sexuality. Every action is controlled by the player on input, the characters never teleport or appear in a position, every movement they make is fully animated for a perfect seamless quality. I have done every animation in this mod by hand. All animations are consensual / romantic, and depict no illegal activities. As a warning this mod is adult oriented and depicts sexual content.

Immersive physical intimacy is a goal of this project accomplished by joining seamless animation with tasteful depiction of romance and sexuality that blend with the Skyrim world. The system is intended to be interactive and have depth in control. It is made to be an expansion to Skyrim's interactions as if it animated intimacy shipped with the game. Here romance and intimacy are just as dynamic and interactive as Skyrim's combat and travel and require the same learning curve for mastering it. I consider this a precision mod in that it's meant on a number of levels to take some investment to truly shine at it's full potential just like any game system.

The scene takes places entirely through tricks using Spell Effects. The benefit to spell effects is they completely clean themselves once dispelled. When my scene is not actively playing it causes zero save game bloat, the scene leaves no foot print at all on your save. A major goal of the project, is to not interfere with save files not cause papyrus build up and be always inactive entirely unless the scene is taking place.

This mod has been a private project for a while now but I've received a lot of interest in screen shots and gifs with questions of how to use it / get it. In the spirit of sharing I decided to release the project so others that want too can partake in the current development version. I believe this project is too ambitious to be fully resolved by one person hence it will always be a work in progress, seamless animation is a very time consuming project. I am promising nothing except that I will upload my current version and update it with progress on new ideas, and new animations.

OS3KSYNET 9000 is an adult animation mod for Skyrim that adds seamless, fully animated, player driven, adult animation scenes of sensual intimacy, romance and sexuality. Every action is controlled by the player on input, the characters never teleport or appear in a position, every movement they make is fully animated for a perfect seamless quality. I have done every animation in this mod by hand. All animations are consensual / romantic, and depict no illegal activities. As a warning this mod is adult oriented and depicts sexual content.

Immersive physical intimacy is a goal of this project accomplished by joining seamless animation with tasteful depiction of romance and sexuality that blend with the Skyrim world. The system is intended to be interactive and have depth in control. It is made to be an expansion to Skyrim's interactions as if it animated intimacy shipped with the game. Here romance and intimacy are just as dynamic and interactive as Skyrim's combat and travel and require the same learning curve for mastering it. I consider this a precision mod in that it's meant on a number of levels to take some investment to truly shine at it's full potential just like any game system.

The scene takes places entirely through tricks using Spell Effects. The benefit to spell effects is they completely clean themselves once dispelled. When my scene is not actively playing it causes zero save game bloat, the scene leaves no foot print at all on your save. A major goal of the project, is to not interfere with save files not cause papyrus build up and be always inactive entirely unless the scene is taking place.

This mod has been a private project for a while now but I've received a lot of interest in screen shots and gifs with questions of how to use it / get it. In the spirit of sharing I decided to release the project so others that want too can partake in the current development version. I believe this project is too ambitious to be fully resolved by one person hence it will always be a work in progress, seamless animation is a very time consuming project. I am promising nothing except that I will upload my current version and update it with progress on new ideas, and new animations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgCbQGAXOBA
Shinji72 revisited 0S3KSY in 1.06 and covers advanced controls, undressing, and the tender interactions. Thank you once again Shinji for the awesome video!

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Squeezy Farm posted:

MMA is complicated

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I changed my mind about Fallout 4. GOTY.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Improbable Lobster posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgCbQGAXOBA
Shinji72 revisited 0S3KSY in 1.06 and covers advanced controls, undressing, and the tender interactions. Thank you once again Shinji for the awesome video!

anatomy is hard (and so am i)

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/w4Yu3Rl.jpg :nws:

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

SynthOrange posted:

I changed my mind about Fallout 4. GOTY.

what about that changed your opinion ?

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
Get Vagina working with collisions! (Updated with new Dog Replacer)

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

i hate it when i poop a hand

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.

DuckConference posted:

this is really good

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
unequip panties:ins:

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
i'm easily 100+ hours into Witcher 3 and I can't believe it keeps going. i've hit what could have been the end of the game twice now and the story just keeps going and it's still loving good

the amount of content and the work that must have gone into this game makes my head swim and THEN there's a goddamn expansion i haven't touched. holy gently caress

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

barf

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Yodzilla posted:

i hate it when i poop a hand

seems to be working out for her anyway

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Yodzilla posted:

i'm easily 100+ hours into Witcher 3 and I can't believe it keeps going. i've hit what could have been the end of the game twice now and the story just keeps going and it's still loving good

the amount of content and the work that must have gone into this game makes my head swim and THEN there's a goddamn expansion i haven't touched. holy gently caress

it is a very good game

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

nothing but isaac this past week. hoping to get some more FFXIII-2 in this weekend sometime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
i bought codblops 3, for some reason, and so far the campaign is actually fun. performance is mostly good, nothing dumb has happened so far, and you can play as a girl (but you still need to be white)

edit: individual cia black sites (size: ~4 people) apparently have complete, up to date info on every cia op in the entire world according to this game. so, uh, dumb thing found

Malloc Voidstar fucked around with this message at 08:37 on Nov 6, 2015

• Locked thread