Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
I reloaded Fallout Shelter on my phone because I'm a nihilist and just had two frowning people in a bedroom with a corpse in it left from a rampant Mole Rat invasion run off to the back room have sex as the man stated "Working next to a dead body. Not good for my productivity."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fake James
Aug 18, 2005

Y'all got any more of that plastic?
Buglord
While playing through Broken Steel last night I finally made the right call and fired the orbital bombardment at the citadel and then uppercutted Sarah Lyons with a ballistic fist. Now it's time to get the MIRV and use god mode to rain constant death upon the wasteland

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Winner Of The TRP I dont actually remember the contest im pretty high right now here's your venkys tag

Bob NewSCART posted:

Shut the gently caress up about graphics

Bob NewSCART posted:

Shut the gently caress up

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

poo poo quality stream but at least he isnt using a pipe pistol:

http://www.twitch.tv/thisisriki

e: nevermind he's using a pipe pistol

rap music fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Nov 6, 2015

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

New gauss rifle looks really different from before

OoohU
Oct 26, 2013

Bitches ain't shit but genejacks & synths

rap music posted:

poo poo quality stream but at least he isnt using a pipe pistol:

http://www.twitch.tv/thisisriki
http://www.twitch.tv/atobiz

hd stream in 5 mins apparently

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

8bitlawd posted:

Oh good, and it's in German, so I can still understand it.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

8bitlawd posted:

SunAndSpring posted:

Oh good, and it's in German, so I can still understand it.

max charisma. just like hitler

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
lol the chat is spamming Hitler's face

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Putting 10 in an attribute when there's bobbleheads in the game triggers me :spergin:

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

What is going to be the annoying meme to come out of this game, a la arrow to the knee from Skyrim? HATE NEWSPAPERS is in an early lead, but will it last?

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

projecthalaxy posted:

What is going to be the annoying meme to come out of this game, a la arrow to the knee from Skyrim? HATE NEWSPAPERS is in an early lead, but will it last?

always on good behavior, arent you?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

projecthalaxy posted:

depends on what bark they will have multiple voice actors record for no apparent loving reason. Even nv had this as if it was part of the license

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Who needs guns I am going to melee everything

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!

jfood posted:

The only 'spoilers' I've come across, because I don't really read this thread, are from the launch trailer. Gonna kill me all the robot-men I can find and install the glorious fascism of The Brotherhood of Steel as rulers of Boston.

Actually, I probably won't even do that... just wander around picking up garbage to build cool poo poo and shooting any muthafuck in the face who tries to stop me.

You've heard more than you think; some of the voice over dialogue in the trailer is from the main quest's ending.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Cool stuff, guy.

Fake James
Aug 18, 2005

Y'all got any more of that plastic?
Buglord
So what do the other bobbleheads do in the game if there aren't skills anymore? I'm assuming there will be 20 again like in FO3. Would they just add a level in a specific perk?

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

Geoff Zahn posted:

So what do the other bobbleheads do in the game if there aren't skills anymore? I'm assuming there will be 20 again like in FO3. Would they just add a level in a specific perk?

They're just good to have.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

How long did that guy think he could stream for

Should have used ustream

Amazing Member
Apr 4, 2008
Well German guy had a good 30 min run on twitch, vape on das fuhren, vape on!

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Local stores broke street release so that means I can stream no problem! :downs:

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Apart from drinking, there is absolutely nothing to do here.

Harlock posted:

How long did that guy think he could stream for

Should have used ustream

quote:

The community has closed this channel due to terms of service violations

Not for long.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Just got an email from GMG with my codes.
So check if you ordered from them!

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
My GMG code has now arrived as well. Looks like everyone will have theirs soon.

dd209
Sep 21, 2015
My GMG account is now showing all the keys. Aww yiss

boneration
Jan 9, 2005

now that's performance
thanks for the updates, idiots. mine too woo

JoshTheStampede
Sep 8, 2004

come at me bro
Have console preloads started yet?

taco_fox
Dec 14, 2005

I heard this game is going to be Bad. confirm/deny

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

confirmed

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
BAD rear end YOU MEAN

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Inzombiac posted:

Just got an email from GMG with my codes.
So check if you ordered from them!

i just ordered it from GMG this morning and i got the code immediately in the browser after checkout

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

preordering on Gmg seems like it's fine every time but the dollar savings to stress ratio just seems too low to me

boneration
Jan 9, 2005

now that's performance

Al! posted:

preordering on Gmg seems like it's fine every time but the dollar savings to stress ratio just seems too low to me

I'm pretty sure they are a legitimate reseller.

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

Al! posted:

What's the stress? Wait for them to start sending out keys, then pre-order and get the key immediately. There's literally no reason to pre-order before that point.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

boneration posted:

I'm pretty sure they are a legitimate reseller.

Oh yeah they're obviously legitimate it's just that every time a game is released there's a moment of oh god will we get our keys

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Al! posted:

GMG is a legitimate seller. I've ended up purchacing a lot of Steam keys from them and have never had an issue.

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

they didnt send me a key but i found it in my GMG account so now i can blankly stare at the grayed out name sooner

Soarer
Jan 14, 2012

I JUST CAN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S PONY AVATARS

~SMcD

Al! posted:

Oh yeah they're obviously legitimate it's just that every time a game is released there's a moment of oh god will we get our keys

Got mine already from them. Their prices are too good not to buy imo. People freak out about everything, and frankly they aren't even required to get you a key early but the fact that they can and do to allow preloading makes them plenty legitimate and a good choice for purchases.

breadshaped
Apr 1, 2010

Soiled Meat

taco_fox posted:

It looks and sounds bad but there's still hope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

taco_fox posted:

fo4 is a paradox, good and bad at the same time

• Locked thread