Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
is the porchcat inside yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
It always was. It was inside us all along

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

teenytinymouse posted:

What a nice and generous cat

a fine and upstanding porchcat i gotta say. you should let that loyal porchcat in, grack

Rickycat fucked around with this message at 13:34 on Oct 15, 2015

littlebluellama
Jun 18, 2013

I am kind, brave and deserve love.
My cats were looking out the open window (with screen) and a strange cat walked up. They instantly started hissing, spitting and smacking EACH OTHER, which I have never seen them do before (they'll play fight with lots of chasing and tumbling, but not like this). I closed the window, and they started licking each other's faces again. I think my boy cat terror-farted.

:catbert:

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Cooper you are adorable and very well behaved but your poo poo stinks like your insides are made of microwaved fish heads

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

SneakyFrog posted:

is the porchcat inside yet?

Porchcat went back to his owner over the weekend and showed up this morning scratched up from the rear end in a top hat cat that his owners got a few years back.

Porchcat is old, he has no chance against the rear end in a top hat cat.

Please don't leave my house again porchcat.

:smith:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

Porchcat went back to his owner over the weekend and showed up this morning scratched up from the rear end in a top hat cat that his owners got a few years back.

Porchcat is old, he has no chance against the rear end in a top hat cat.

Please don't leave my house again porchcat.

Awww.

Puppy:

DO NOT BRING ME ENDANGERED SPECIES. THAT IS A loving HUGE EPA VIOLATION. I do not want them.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Rename your dog Looten Plunder.

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

Jess,

I understand that you were confused that I was gone for so long, and that you might not like Radio 4, but the neighbours have been feeding you well - you're in great condition. There was no need to kill a mouse a few days ago and leave it to germinate on the living room carpet whilst I was away.

Thanks, Jess.

Thjess.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Angrymog posted:

Jess,

I understand that you were confused that I was gone for so long, and that you might not like Radio 4, but the neighbours have been feeding you well - you're in great condition. There was no need to kill a mouse a few days ago and leave it to germinate on the living room carpet whilst I was away.

Thanks, Jess.

Thjess.

just growing mouse trees.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Another headless rat by the garbage cans this morning. I've not seen you in over a week, Porchcat II, but it's good to know you're still around. Thanks for leaving it in the morning so it can go right in the organics recycling for pickup.

Also the rats in my neighborhood are getting uncomfortably large.

grack fucked around with this message at 07:22 on Oct 22, 2015

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

grack posted:

Another headless rat by the garbage cans this morning. I've not seen you in over a week, Porchcat II, but it's good to know you're still around. Thanks for leaving it in the morning so it can go right in the organics recycling for pickup.

Also the rats in my neighborhood are getting uncomfortably large.

Porchcat II is selectively breeding them so she has a steady supply of meat.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
Porchcat, I'll never be able to grow anything in that planter box if you keep using it as a litter box.

I also wish you wouldn't wait until I'm near said planter box before doing your business. It's creepy how calm you are pissing and making GBS threads with me standing right beside you. :gonk:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

Porchcat, I'll never be able to grow anything in that planter box if you keep using it as a litter box.

I also wish you wouldn't wait until I'm near said planter box before doing your business. It's creepy how calm you are pissing and making GBS threads with me standing right beside you. :gonk:

exhibitionist porchcat.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

zefrank1 would have you believe that the reason your porchcat friend is doing that infront of you is because porchcat has never seen you use the bathroom and is afraid you don't know how to because nobody has shown you how. The only way to stop this is to do your business infront of him/her.

Vestral
Dec 30, 2008
Dear neighbour's cat, whilst I appreciate your enthusiasm in creating a town house community choir, may I dissuade you from encouraging my cat? Yes, you just learned of her existence, but if you two could not sing to each other all day and night that would be delightful. The breeze is delightful thru a cracked window, your conversations are not. You havent seen each other, I have, you can do better.

Vanadium Dame
May 29, 2002

HELLO I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT MY VERY STRONG OPINIONS

Dear Grimalkin. You are fluffy and cute and love to be petted. I'll even put up with you chewing my hands while I read a book as long as you don't draw blood. For 3 months now you have not learned that trying to eat cables that have electricity in them means you get ejected from my office. It's cause and effect you retard. I have bought you like 20 toys and you still want to eat the electric candy that will make you die. gently caress you.

EDIT: Also, cute little jackass, it was really cool to wake up one day and stumble to the bathroom to find a poo poo in the hallway that had clearly been done in the litter box, left to dry, then exhumed for me to examine. Bravo and well played, master comedian. The fuzzy mouse toy left in your water bowl was also a masterstroke, it is still drying out.

Vanadium Dame fucked around with this message at 09:35 on Oct 31, 2015

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Let it be known that on this day, October 31 2015, the dog Pax Americana Ghirardelli has grown large enough to jump over the baby gate

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Let it be known that on this day, October 31 2015, the dog Pax Americana Ghirardelli has grown large enough to jump over the baby gate

a day that shall live in infamy.

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

Markoff Chaney posted:

Dear Grimalkin. You are fluffy and cute and love to be petted. I'll even put up with you chewing my hands while I read a book as long as you don't draw blood. For 3 months now you have not learned that trying to eat cables that have electricity in them means you get ejected from my office. It's cause and effect you retard. I have bought you like 20 toys and you still want to eat the electric candy that will make you die. gently caress you.

EDIT: Also, cute little jackass, it was really cool to wake up one day and stumble to the bathroom to find a poo poo in the hallway that had clearly been done in the litter box, left to dry, then exhumed for me to examine. Bravo and well played, master comedian. The fuzzy mouse toy left in your water bowl was also a masterstroke, it is still drying out.

Find an old laptop charger or wall wart and get him to chew on that. 18v DC across the tongue and lips taught my parents dog not to gently caress around with power cords

Vanadium Dame
May 29, 2002

HELLO I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT MY VERY STRONG OPINIONS

Ferremit posted:

Find an old laptop charger or wall wart and get him to chew on that. 18v DC across the tongue and lips taught my parents dog not to gently caress around with power cords

A lovely idea that I could make happen, but I fear it would just make captain jackass think power cords won't make him die so he should sample the buffet. What an rear end in a top hat.

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

Isaac, you are so loving lucky i have juust enough tolerance not to turn you into a god drat rug after todays antics... First it was the biting of the toes at 6am, then it was the launching off the cat tree onto us in the bed at 8am, then it was the making GBS threads on the SIDE of the litter tray, and when you managed to get poo poo all over your arse AGAIN and make me have to clean it before you postage stamp everything, you decided to sink your claws into THE SOLES OF MY FEET and slice big inch long flaps of skin off them.

Enjoy not having claws you bastard. The side cutters are waiting for when they grow back. And yes, I dearly hope you face plant off the kitty tree again when you work out you have no grip.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

wilfred won't take a single rawhide bone, if offered

you have to get a few of them and fan them out like a deck of cards, then he'll go down the line and smell each one before choosing

sometimes he won't pick one, like they're no good, but he's just a dumb dog so if i just pretend to get some new bones from the bag and shuffle them and offer them to him again he always finds one to his liking even though they're really the same bones :ssh:

JohnnyCanuck
May 28, 2004

Strong And/Or Free
Mocha,
You are obviously sick again. Please stop. It is both heartbreaking and expensive. You are also 14, so every time you get sick, I fear the worst, and one day it will happen.

Just... Live forever, okay?

:(

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

JohnnyCanuck posted:

Mocha,
You are obviously sick again. Please stop. It is both heartbreaking and expensive. You are also 14, so every time you get sick, I fear the worst, and one day it will happen.

Just... Live forever, okay?

:(

Kluliss
Mar 6, 2011

Cake, is it a drug, or is it simply a delicious chocolatey piece of heaven?
Wrags, you get fed good food, every day. You even got half a schmako this morning to ease you into wearing your squeezyshirt because you were going to be in the car and visiting grandma's yet you *still* manage to snack on some poop before I could get you away from it. What can I do to make you stop? (though to be fair, at least it's not coming back up, I really don't think I could cope with that).

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
You're not a cat pax. You're not agile. You can't parkour around like them

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

You're not a cat pax. You're not agile. You can't parkour around like them

Pax: :smith:

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

The Goatfather posted:

wilfred won't take a single rawhide bone, if offered

you have to get a few of them and fan them out like a deck of cards, then he'll go down the line and smell each one before choosing

sometimes he won't pick one, like they're no good, but he's just a dumb dog so if i just pretend to get some new bones from the bag and shuffle them and offer them to him again he always finds one to his liking even though they're really the same bones :ssh:

When I was a kid our family had a pet maltese-shitzu who would only eat tablets and stuff if you pretended to eat one then offered her one. If you just gave it to her she'd turn away and refuse to take it but if she thought it was people food she couldn't hoover it up fast enough.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
ugh suzy ffs the tiny gecko is not worth getting that worked up over.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Thank you for your kindly gift of a dead bird, Porchcat II. I'm still not eating it.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Eat the bird.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
I almost want to agree with that, but I aint eating the animals/dead things the house menagerie brings in.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
You're getting too big to do running jumps onto my stomach pax

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

You're getting too big to do running jumps onto my stomach pax
V. impressive turtle

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

FactsAreUseless posted:

V. impressive turtle

that was my thought.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Autoflatophobia: fear of own farts

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

FactsAreUseless posted:

V. impressive turtle

A few weeks ago. Pax was confused

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

A few weeks ago. Pax was confused

:neckbeard:

this fucker keeps drooling everywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
either i'm being gaslighted or suzy has figured out how to open her crate from the inside so she can sleep exclusively on the couch.