Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Yay me :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
How much exp per rank-up at your level?

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

God drat, some of the Angel 2s got a base ATK boost on top of getting 3 prongs. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Famiel looks like the second strongest Blue pronger in the game now (behind A.Orochi). Ruel's close to Liu Bei/Vishu level of damage

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Evil Eagle posted:

I can't take another devilit, I'm about to flush all 40 of them down the toilet.

You will regret this later, trust me. Don't do it.

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Sirbloody posted:

Once I find a friend healer I do have a all red team set up to try and get the green dub things so I can switch to green only.

Edit: I actually just made a all blue team which has better stats than the red one with a Blue Ogre for the leader.

Just sent you an invite, I will try to leave Amaterasu up all day, send me a pm in game if you need me to refresh.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Pierson posted:

How much exp per rank-up at your level?

290k for the next one.

Sirbloody
Aug 21, 2005

Don't fuck with the Rabbi!

bengy81 posted:

Just sent you an invite, I will try to leave Amaterasu up all day, send me a pm in game if you need me to refresh.

Thanks! I was able to complete it 1 time with another persons healer so once I hit the 25 stam again I will do it again with yours (didn't get any green ones).

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Sirbloody posted:

Thanks! I was able to complete it 1 time with another persons healer so once I hit the 25 stam again I will do it again with yours (didn't get any green ones).

The PAL machine is going to dump out kings and super kings, you can use the green ones on your team as well, they have a cost of 1 each I believe.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Always gotta pay it forward.
Not going to be able to log in for about 10 days so please don't drop me(SA-VR) from your friends list!

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Y'all just told him to farm 4 green dubs, the desire sensor is going to wreck his poo poo

Seriously I had to use a stone for stamina last week in order to get the one dub-topa that I needed for an evo, today since I don't need them of course I've already gotten a few

Sirbloody
Aug 21, 2005

bengy81 posted:

The PAL machine is going to dump out kings and super kings, you can use the green ones on your team as well, they have a cost of 1 each I believe.

I am out of PAL points or whatever they are called, I did pull a King Gold and King Metal from it though.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Gwyrgyn Blood posted:

God drat, some of the Angel 2s got a base ATK boost on top of getting 3 prongs. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Famiel looks like the second strongest Blue pronger in the game now (behind A.Orochi). Ruel's close to Liu Bei/Vishu level of damage

The strongest blue pronger was and continues to be Blodin.

e: This opinion is very wrong. I had no idea Odins base attack was so low.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
New biweekly series are umm Dog Dragons
http://pad.gungho.jp/member/dungeon_series07_maddogs.html

First set skills up Yukimura and Dragon Shogun it seems

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

vulturesrow posted:

Not going to be able to log in for about 10 days so please don't drop me(SA-VR) from your friends list!
Suggestion - change your in-game name to let people know.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice

dragon enthusiast posted:

Puzzle & Dragons more like Waifu & Dogs (i'm fine with this)

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Owns Owns Owns.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
Cleared the first 7 One-Time dungeons, got a Rank Up to refill my stamina. Pretty good morning so far for me.

As for Level 8, anyone have any team suggestions? I'm thinking maybe Light Kali/Awoken Ra...

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!

DaveWoo posted:

Cleared the first 7 One-Time dungeons, got a Rank Up to refill my stamina. Pretty good morning so far for me.

As for Level 8, anyone have any team suggestions? I'm thinking maybe Light Kali/Awoken Ra...

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Always gotta pay it forward.

dwarf74 posted:

Suggestion - change your in-game name to let people know.

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!

Never thought I'd use the fucker for anything!

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

Mill Village posted:

I'm looking for Awoken Yomi friends. I also got an extra BFF if you want to do that too. ID is 347, 449, 243.

Dropped you an invite. I'm looking for a A Yomi triangle but ideally one of the two people would be a lot closer to hypermax :)

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
Update: L Kali/Awoken Ra worked like a charm on Level 8. Even got a Green Pii, which was the color I wanted most. (Though admittedly, I would've been happy with any color except Blue.)

FrickenMoron posted:

Never thought I'd use the fucker for anything!

Is that Level 9? Were you able to clear the level with that team?

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
Yes and yes. I lucked out and got Wangren and Threedia.

scorpiobean
Dec 22, 2004

I'll have one sugar coma drink, please.
Remember last week when I wanted green dubs and was getting everything but? Well this week I'm getting so many green dubs....probably because I really want the red ones now. I just need one red dub to drop you're all that's standing in between me and AKagu :argh:

Also I courtesy rolled on the FF machine and of course got a Goddamn silver (Aemo). I should know better by now, the collab dragons have never been kind to me.

Sirbloody
Aug 21, 2005

Managed 1 green dub so far, did have to use a magic stone to start over on the last fight since I wasn't paying attention.

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

Man it sucks that Takeminakata isn't coming around this event, so no Awoken Ama for at least another week+a bit... and after I devolved her. I don't think he drops anywhere else that's available in EU yet either

They look way better than the cat dragons

Question Time
Sep 12, 2010

Sirbloody posted:

Managed 1 green dub so far, did have to use a magic stone to start over on the last fight since I wasn't paying attention.

Don't ever do that, as a new player save all your stones for box space and godfests. Better to wait another couple of hours for stamina and try again.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

SaffronKit posted:

You will regret this later, trust me. Don't do it.

I'm regretting spending stones for zero skill ups and a million devilits right now. I should stop but I really want 2 max skilled L. Kalis at least. Now I'm just looking for poo poo to feed away to be replaced by devilits. I just went 2/3 on Zuoh skillups using leftover green masks from the pal machine. I'm not even close to having a team to use him with, though. 0/12 on L. Kali feeds since angelits switched back over.

Deep Winter
Mar 26, 2010
What's better for Yamato Takeru skill ups, red sprites or fire bowl Dragon? Red sprite isn't in the gold purchase dungeons, but fire bowl is.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Deep Winter posted:

Red sprite isn't in the gold purchase dungeons, but fire bowl is.

There ya go

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009
If you could choose between the following teams, which would you take:

ShivaDragon+Ares/Sanada/Urd/Flex
YomiDragon+Persephone/Haku/Lumiel/Flex
RaDragon+DKali/FatChoc/AIsis/Flex (no DKali #2/3 or Indra yet)

They each seem to have strong points and weak points. If I had a second DKali it would be a lock for Ra, especially since I don't have a regular Ra yet. If I had a second Ares/Persephone that would obviously help my decision. I don't have any obvious use for Piis of any of those three colors except Haku and AVenus/AHades, neither of which seems critical. I have a good DMeta team for dark but no DMeta, if I did I'd go Shiva for color variation.

Sirbloody
Aug 21, 2005

Hot drat 500k for the level 1 Tri-Color dungeon, time to get my wood team finished so I can attempt level 2.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Dog dragons, cat dragons, insect dragons. Whatever, you're never going to beat the goddamn dragons named after the expensive whiskey gungho employees get drunk with everyday.

Soon: Sports dragons! Che Guevara and other revolutionares dragons! Hire me gungho.

korora
Sep 3, 2011

Deep Winter posted:

What's better for Yamato Takeru skill ups, red sprites or fire bowl Dragon? Red sprite isn't in the gold purchase dungeons, but fire bowl is.

Wait for Fire Carnival, it should be coming soon. Yamato's skill up doesn't even drop in the bowl dragon anyways.

RoboCicero
Oct 22, 2009
Honestly, they already did Fruit Dragons.

Given that we got a entire 5 color ramen-themed skillup mon I'm waiting for Frito-Lay to commission an entire 5 color cycle : Fire Snack Dragon Cheeto, Water Snack Dragon Cool Ranch, Wood Snack Dragon Funyun, Light Snack Dragon Sun Chip, and Dark Snack Dragon White Cheddar Popcorn.

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009
Either Lagavulin or Grape Dragon is the most ridiculous, but I can't decide which.

Xenochrist
Sep 11, 2006

The food tie-in I've wanted NA to get forever is the 31 flavors dungeon...cmon gungho

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Evil Eagle posted:

I'm regretting spending stones for zero skill ups and a million devilits right now. I should stop but I really want 2 max skilled L. Kalis at least. Now I'm just looking for poo poo to feed away to be replaced by devilits. I just went 2/3 on Zuoh skillups using leftover green masks from the pal machine. I'm not even close to having a team to use him with, though. 0/12 on L. Kali feeds since angelits switched back over.

It's frustrating but you have to consider that those Devilits are now worth stones and are more valuable to keep. Should you ever roll D. Kali/Satsuki/that other card you'll basically have all that work done already. Can't tell you the number of times I've sold off a tonne of skill up mats and then immediatly/soon regretted doing so. Keep them and buy more box space to make up for it.

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010
Got an extreme king metal dragon out of the PAL. This has been a good day for P&D.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TheQuietWilds posted:

Either Lagavulin or Grape Dragon is the most ridiculous, but I can't decide which.

The whiskeys are the best. As in, the concept is actually cool, unlike the loving bowl dragons and such.

The artifact dragons tried to recapture the magic but couldn't. RIP bi weekly dragons, you will never be anything but skill up and evo fodder again.

• Locked thread