Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

willie_dee posted:

He's been in America for 3 months now with Team Takedown, and ballooned up to 300lbs in his year off

that's cool JT did his homework and got on the same page as the rest of their team with pre-camp strategy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009
Is he on the Dolce diet?

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

Sprecherscrow posted:

Is he on the Dolce diet?

He's on the get injured and lose all motivation, then get booked for a fight and have to come swiftly back diet.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
Let us not forget

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA5C4qNyhQU

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Maybe the extra weight will make it easier for him to lay on Lashley.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Those loving comments are like watching a baby deer stagger around.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szdhdhU5G9k

26:19 for JT's weigh in and a short message.

Opal
May 10, 2005

some by their splendor rival the colors of the painters, others the flame of burning sulphur or of fire quickened by oil.
Man, JT looking good

No Luck Needed
Mar 18, 2015

Ravel Crew
Thompson aint got nothing on Lashley, took 3 low blows and Lashley still looked like he won that fight

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

No Luck Needed posted:

Thompson aint got nothing on Lashley, took 3 low blows and Lashley still looked like he won that fight

Nope

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
Willie, stream yourself watching JT's fight tonight

Seltzer fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Nov 7, 2015

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.
I know I watched Lashley/Thompson 1 in SFL but like all SFL I've watched it's some vaguely remembered fever dream where I can't recall exactly what happened.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Seltzer posted:

Willie, stream yourself watching JT's fight tonight

If people can tell me how to set this up I might do

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Bellator prelims are about to start. Our seats are pretty bitchin'.

http://i.imgur.com/RLUNxtg.jpg

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
There's going to be some kind of announcement probably related to Fedor tonight

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

willie_dee posted:

If people can tell me how to set this up I might do

http://www.twitch.tv/broadcast

You download Open Broadcast Software then follow these steps:
http://help.twitch.tv/customer/portal/articles/1262922-open-broadcaster-software

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Bluedeanie posted:

Bellator prelims are about to start. Our seats are pretty bitchin'.

http://i.imgur.com/RLUNxtg.jpg

If you get to chat to JT (he's often mingling with fans) mention the podcast, he likes to meet people who listened.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

OK I'll do this when I'm home. Where can I watch the show from the UK? Send me links please. I'll be on irc when I'm home.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
gently caress viacom for region blocking the bellator prelims that only 3 people watch anyway

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Adam Cella just put on a fun round. If you see a guy in a batman hoodie it's me. Will mention the podcast if I meet him.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Triticum Guzzler posted:

gently caress viacom for region blocking the bellator prelims that only 3 people watch anyway

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Cella did his favorite gimmick again.

individual865
Mar 26, 2007

Life on the outside ain't what it used to be.

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Try this, hit play in the lower left corner: http://www.flashls.org/latest/examp...6%2Fmaster.m3u8

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

you are a human god

individual865
Mar 26, 2007

Life on the outside ain't what it used to be.

Triticum Guzzler posted:

you are a human god

Thanks. For future reference, Browsec in Chrome apparently works as well.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

my man

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
'i want to emulate travis brown's style' - at least one more dude than i thought existed

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Thank you! Will this work for the TV broadcast as well?

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

OK I cant do this because the only place I can watch American TV is in the same room my girlfriend is sleeping in.

I'd have no problem doing it because I'm not too nervous about tonight, JT has had a good run, he slacked off for this past year by his own admission so I wont be hyperventilating. It's not nice to watch a friend get hurt win or lose but im OK with a loss tonight as long as he doesn't get hurt hurt, thats my only worry.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

it's crazy how much this looks like a terrible travis brown vs a terrible mark hunt

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
so close

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

haven't seen a saved by the bell that close in a while and honestly the ref could have called that

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Marching Powder posted:

haven't seen a saved by the bell that close in a while and honestly the ref could have called that

I think it would of been an early call but 5 more seconds and maybe.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

That right there is a fat middleweight.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

how are these people in bellator? that's not a sentence i'd say often but god drat

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

hahahha wow.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
lol

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

that was the worst fighting i've seen in a serious organisation in many years

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
cut both of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
That was amazing, nice and slow and simple enough that it was easy to follow with plenty of mistakes and scrambles.