Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phil Tenderpuss
Jun 11, 2012

RUDE ROBOT posted:

If you're still feeling masochistic, there's another live stream going on: http://www.twitch.tv/psych0d0g

Teeth confirmed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fergus
Apr 24, 2013

RUDE ROBOT posted:

If you're still feeling masochistic, there's another live stream going on: http://www.twitch.tv/psych0d0g

Lmao these german dubs are great
White German dubbing black character, that's racist!

Magmarashi
May 20, 2009

Phil Tenderpuss posted:

Where you're wrong is we're not fixating on it. I don't care about accurate teeth modeling in video games, dude. It just looks really silly and like someone above me said, the goofiness of the mouth animations draw the eye away in conversations. Is it a game breaking issue? No. Is it stupid and adds to the pile of little reasons animations and in game models look weird? Yes.

Eh, fair enough.

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!
Wow the German dub audio is so crisp compared to the other in-game audio lmao (unless the streamer turned down the other sounds)

Magmarashi
May 20, 2009

Lakbay posted:

Wow the German dub audio is so crisp compared to the other in-game audio lmao (unless the streamer turned down the other sounds)

I couldn't tell the difference in VA between Preston and Sturges, also Preston telepathed part of his lines when his mouth didn't move at all.

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Realtalk though that terrible, terrible streamer removed some of the unease I was feeling, watching combat for awhile things look a lot better in motion

Smellem Sexbad
Sep 16, 2003
Gonna need a day 1 mod that removes the pipe pistol from the game.

Animax
Nov 7, 2015

cheesetriangles posted:

Also did they ditch Ron Perlman? Preorder loving cancelled.

He is credited as narrator on wikipedia though.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
Maybe ill set the audio to another language with English subtitles to see if it has that effect of making the acting seem better

A Lamer
Jul 2, 2006

cheesetriangles posted:

You are short a 0.

allow me to blow your mind cheesetriangles:

player.additem f 10000

leading zeroes are effectively white space.

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011

Animax posted:

He is credited as narrator on wikipedia though.

Isn't he the news caster giving the report about the bombs dropping at the start of the game?

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
The number of crates you can't even interact with is bothering me

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Phil Tenderpuss posted:

jesus you're retarded

hehe dont sign your posts

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
im joking im sorry we fought

lets be friends

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

A Lamer posted:

player.additem f 10000

I've been a fool.

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!
I haven't seen a streamer use it, but what does the Transfer button do when you're looting stuff.

This guys is just as bad as everyone else

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

cheesetriangles posted:

Also did they ditch Ron Perlman? Preorder loving cancelled.

I just assume Ron Perlman is tired of nerds begging him to say "war. war never changes..."

Cheap Shot
Aug 15, 2006

Help BIP learn gun?

A Lamer posted:

player.additem f 10000

So that's why I always seemed to remember the number of zeros so easily. It didn't matter. My sweet delusion has come crashing down around me...

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

also I constantly forget how enormous he is

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

Lakbay posted:

I haven't seen a streamer use it, but what does the Transfer button do when you're looting stuff.

I think it opens up the more "standard" loot window where you can leave things in the container, loot all etc

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Shugojin posted:

I just assume Ron Perlman is tired of nerds begging him to say "war. war never changes..."

I hope Del Toro finishes Hellboy 3 before Perlman dies

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Oh yeah I forgot about the American Ultra Debacle. That guy's like an ultra-goon, but I guess he's getting money and success probably, more than I'll ever see sooo :shrug:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

King Vidiot posted:

Oh yeah I forgot about the American Ultra Debacle. That guy's like an ultra-goon, but I guess he's getting money and success probably, more than I'll ever see sooo :shrug:
hollywood screenwriting is a profession where you can get hundreds of thousands to millions making poo poo that never sees the light of day because the beancounters throw money at any lovely concept :tipshat:

Rookersh
Aug 19, 2010
Has anyone seen any references to any of the other Fallout games yet? Sans obviously being set in the same universe?

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Rookersh posted:

Has anyone seen any references to any of the other Fallout games yet? Sans obviously being set in the same universe?

Harold, inexplicably, is in it.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

hollywood screenwriting is a profession where you can get hundreds of thousands to millions making poo poo that never sees the light of day because the beancounters throw money at any lovely concept :tipshat:

Like his latest film, Victor Frankenstein. I just can't get over that he's trying to be a scene kid for a loving video game Hollywood party when he's just there to likely fail at scoring a Fallout movie pitch to T Hod.

Rookersh posted:

Besides the Vaults, The Brotherhood of Steel, D.C. Super Mutants showing up in Boston and all the other general similar themes showing up again? None that I've seen any streamer reach to yet.

Fintilgin
Sep 29, 2004

Fintilgin sweeps!

Shugojin posted:

I'm so loving sick of this catch phrase. Run it into the ground harder Bethesda. Ugh.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Rookersh posted:

Just the Boone saints that are in the docks.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Republicans posted:

Harold, inexplicably, is in it.

Didn't I loving murder that guy as part of the only quest that involved him

ModeSix
Mar 14, 2009

Oh my god, there's no shadows!

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Can't wait to go to Fallons Basement and buy some clothes.

Psychotic Weasel
Jun 24, 2004

Bang! You're dead.
I wonder if they'll mention or make any reference to Mr. House since he apparently was a student at The Institute before the war. Haven't seen anyone mention finding Dr. Lee yet, maybe they just haven't had the chance? Everyone streaming so far just seems to be more interested in loving around instead of exploring or they're too incompetent to accomplish anything.

Not sure what other references people would expect though, the east and west coasts have no contact with each other and messages on computers at The Citadel mention not know what's going on with the west coast chapter since they arrived.

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate
http://streamcountry.com/hatenewspapers/
Were back

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

I hope the only pre FO 3 games referenced are tactics and the ps2 games.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

RIP german stream is now dead.

RUDE ROBOT
Feb 19, 2013

RUDE ROBOT posted:

Aaaaand it's banned.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

well guten nacht german stream

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

I finally got good at the FO3/NV computer mini game in the past few days and of course they changed it now.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."
Real talk (I haven't been able to check to see if anybody posted it yet) but Greenman Gaming is starting to send out their Fallout 4 preorder codes, so check your email junk bins because this game is junk and the codes will probably be sorted there like my copy of Mad Max.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

the cover for guns and bullets magazine is really good.

• Locked thread