Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Mr. Nice! posted:

If you take a poo poo at home on your own dime you're doing it wrong. All shits should be taken on the clock.

I take a poo poo within minutes of waking up like clockwork.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Whip Slagcheek posted:

I take a poo poo within minutes of waking up like clockwork.

Gotta retrain your drain then

Hold it till you get to the office, my poop shoot is set to 9am

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Whip is a polack which is slightly better than being a slav, but worse than being a german. I only poop at home because public restrooms are loving disgusting.

Is the NYPD union going to murder quentin tarantino?

Branis fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Nov 7, 2015

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

I happened to use Slav as a pejorative today and was informed that Polacks are indeed Slavic.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Yeah the Poles are definitely slavic.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
Like 3/4 of this thread has a last name that ends in -ski.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

The NYPD Union head is again displaying all the political skills of a drunken lemming.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Whip Slagcheek posted:

If you don't have a container of baby wipes next to your toilet then your poop game is weak as hell.

wipe slagcheeks

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

Smiling Jack posted:

The NYPD Union head is again displaying all the political skills of a drunken lemming.

Is this going to be better or worse than when you guys did a work slowdown and everybody cheered not getting jammed up for stop and frisk and jay walking citations.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Does driving out of state with out of state plates from Colorado automatically get one searched? Would handicap vet plates reading 6FYGM9 and showing the little Lt Dan Graphic make a difference? Or am I getting stopped and frisked any way I cut it?

Lease don't shim shame this is supposedly a safe space. :ohdear:

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
You're getting searched because your vehicle looks like Cheech & Chong's truck from Up In Smoke.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
:(

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Polish food (excepting some of the Sausage) is loving garbage but when I was in Krakow last year the women were loving hot.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
You're all fat

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH posted:

Does driving out of state with out of state plates from Colorado automatically get one searched? Would handicap vet plates reading 6FYGM9 and showing the little Lt Dan Graphic make a difference? Or am I getting stopped and frisked any way I cut it?

Lease don't shim shame this is supposedly a safe space. :ohdear:

I've never gotten pulled over driving in or out of state with WA plates.

My vehicle is even a 01 Chevy worktruck complete with lots of scrapes and dents.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

what do you call woman police officers? maam or sir?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
miss piggy

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

ThePriceIsRight posted:

what do you call woman police officers? maam or sir?

A breathing receptacle for semen

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Your mom is a cop?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Your mom is a cop?

No a criminal

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pBougV1JK4

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole
So I'm applying to be a police officer in Seattle, I take the tests and everything at the end of January. I have a Bachelor's degree but no security or military experience, what are my odds of getting the job assuming I do well on all the tests?

Also they want to know if I'm a member of any internet message boards, is that a usual question on these kind of things?

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Be honest because at least 1 officer who posts here regularly is on the Seattle Police vetting board.

I hear they also like Stormfront members

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

CongoJack posted:

So I'm applying to be a police officer in Seattle, I take the tests and everything at the end of January. I have a Bachelor's degree but no security or military experience, what are my odds of getting the job assuming I do well on all the tests?

Also they want to know if I'm a member of any internet message boards, is that a usual question on these kind of things?

Might be worth choosing an alternative username to give them if you have ever posted in d&d that's pretty much an automatic fail

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.
Don't reveal your 4chan account to them

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
I hear Aatrek has a pretty clean post history, use that

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

CongoJack posted:

Tell them you read reddit. Easy way to success.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

I hear Aatrek has a pretty clean post history, use that

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Just tell them you post frequently on Officer.com and they will auto hire you.

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole
I thought they did ask for a handle but upon rereading it it just wants to know if you are a member and what the theme is.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Stormfront: Meteorology

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
You are in for a nice surprise when they call you and demand your name and password.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Seriously though sanitize your online presence. Especially social media. I think Seattle is under a federal consent decree so they are probably scrutinizing hires pretty heavily until the Feds get off their rear end

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole

Untagged posted:

You are in for a nice surprise when they call you and demand your name and password.

Haha, really? Guess they can see my PMs about dumbass videogames if they really want to.

I don't have a facebook account and I don't even really use my twitter account ever so if anything my background check is going to be suspiciously empty.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

CongoJack posted:

if anything my background check is going to be suspiciously empty.

I had this problem. I had a background investigator practically yelling at me that he didn't believe my lack of recreational drug use and limited drinking. So much convinced that he basically failed my polygraph for being INCONCLUSIVE. Except it wasn't, and I just kept my nose clean as a kid and he just didn't believe it. What a dick. The next one I had, the examiner was reading the prior notes and was like "Wow, the last guy was an rear end in a top hat!!!"

justsharkbait
Dec 20, 2013

HOO HA HA
Grimey Drawer

Untagged posted:

I had this problem. I had a background investigator practically yelling at me that he didn't believe my lack of recreational drug use and limited drinking. So much convinced that he basically failed my polygraph for being INCONCLUSIVE. Except it wasn't, and I just kept my nose clean as a kid and he just didn't believe it. What a dick. The next one I had, the examiner was reading the prior notes and was like "Wow, the last guy was an rear end in a top hat!!!"

My polygraph examiner and background investigator told me i was boring....

on a side note, the investigator makes you log into your facebook account and he checks it out for a while then logs off. The funny thing when i was logging in auto remember was on, so i turned it off before logging in. lol.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
You have to let them onto your Facebook? That's stupid considering you can delete anything bad beforehand.

Scruff McGruff
Feb 13, 2007

Jesus, kid, you're almost a detective. All you need now is a gun, a gut, and three ex-wives.

Teflon Don posted:

You have to let them onto your Facebook? That's stupid considering you can delete anything bad beforehand.

They clearly want to see how good you are at removing incriminating evidence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
asking for password and username info was all the rage a few years back but its starting to fall by the wayside as companies and states throw shitfits about it, rightfully so. gently caress giving up that info to a background investigator.

• Locked thread