Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

I read a good article about how the Eagles are running more of their formations out of 2 TE sets because it's given them huge gains in their running game.

This also means Jordan Matthews plays less as the slot guy so probably dumpable now.

lmao do not drop Jordan Matthews

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Receiver who had a good last season and start to this season who has experienced a month of drops on a team with few legitimate options at WR: Lets drop him because they compensated for their bad line.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Yeah don't drop the WR with the dropsies who only had 55 YPG last year and has 56 YPG this year in an offense that is marginalizing him and is getting better the more they marginalize him.

There's nothing to worry about here

Pct offensive snaps
Week 1: 85.14% (24 pts)
Week 2: 80.65% (10 pts)
Week 3: 85.71% (17 pts)
Week 4: 87.50% (20 pts)
Week 5: 70.24% (39 pts)
Week 6: 78.48% (27 pts)
Week 7: 69.88% (16 pts)

17 PPG when he gets more than 80% of snaps
27 PPG when he gets fewer than ~70% of snaps

Gotta put that 296 yards on 50 targets and one TD since week two on lock down

ell em ay oh.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Also his QB is Sam Bradford

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Bench him? Yes. Drop him? Absolute idiocy. We'll see, though!

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Spoeank posted:

Yeah don't drop the WR with the dropsies who only had 55 YPG last year and has 56 YPG this year in an offense that is marginalizing him and is getting better the more they marginalize him.

There's nothing to worry about here

Pct offensive snaps
Week 1: 85.14% (24 pts)
Week 2: 80.65% (10 pts)
Week 3: 85.71% (17 pts)
Week 4: 87.50% (20 pts)
Week 5: 70.24% (39 pts)
Week 6: 78.48% (27 pts)
Week 7: 69.88% (16 pts)

17 PPG when he gets more than 80% of snaps
27 PPG when he gets fewer than ~70% of snaps

Gotta put that 296 yards on 50 targets and one TD since week two on lock down

ell em ay oh.

I guess this is full PPR, because those point totals look way too high to me, but you do provide good evidence to hold him. Snap counts are trending in the direction that makes him more productive...

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

Bench him? Yes. Drop him? Absolute idiocy. We'll see, though!

He's certainly droppable in the only 8 team league I'm in. Probably not quite droppable in the 12 team leagues, but he's not flexable right now, so if there's someone on the wire to take a shot on, I don't think it's a big deal to cut him.

sourdough fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Nov 7, 2015

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I haven't dropped him but if I wouldn't call it stupid to do so. If I needed to drop someone for a bye week fill in it would prob be him.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

RVProfootballer posted:

I guess this is full PPR, because those point totals look way too high to me, but you do provide good evidence to hold him. Snap counts are trending in the direction that makes him more productive...

Those are team points.

Keep him in PPR I guess. If he farts it up this week it will be basically two full months since he's produced a useful effort.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Spoeank posted:

Those are team points.

Oh ha, alright that makes more sense. I was making a dumb joke anyway, but apparently also being dumb.

Spoeank posted:

Those are team points.

Keep him in PPR I guess. If he farts it up this week it will be basically full months since he's produced a useful effort.

Wow, that's way worse than I thought. I got rid of him after week 2 in a goon league, sorry fight club sandwich!

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Just to clarify and kind of defend myself on the Hyde acquisition he's replacing Chris Thompson in a NON ppr lol (i had foster and bell) and my starting rbs are ivory and gurley I'm just scared of further injury. Especially from ivory

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
Better deep-league stash: Chris Givens, Ajayi, or Inman?

e: Knile Davis too I guess.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Popero posted:

Better deep-league stash: Chris Givens, Ajayi, or Inman?

Inman imo. He did well the last two games of last year, he should be involved in the offense at least some, and that offense throws the ball a ton. Ajayi has been on IR (right?) his entire rookie year til now, Givens should have more opportunity than Inman but Ravens are real bad.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Counterpoint: drop Jordan Matthews because he's a WR2 who's expected to be a WR1 with a bad QB and a dumb coach and can't do his job for poo poo.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Probably Givens. If Perriman is toast for the season he'll be the #2 WR. Inman's targets mostly depend on a handful of people ahead of him being unhealthy. I wouldn't be surprised if Inman ends up better ROS than Givens, though.

Ajayi is not the same type of back as Miller and if LM goes down it will probably be a gross committee

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!
Ajayi was one of the best backs in his draft class and is probably one of the best high-upside handcuffs still available since West/Langford/Williams have all been forced into action.

Tiptoes fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Nov 7, 2015

Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug
Did they even throw to Jordan Matthews at all in the second half two weeks ago? He had some real bad drops in the first half (of course he did) and it seemed like they threw in the towel on him. This week will be really telling. He's about an inch away from being dropped from my team.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

He can't catch anything and the only thing keeping him on people's teams are targets. Which he's doing nothing with. He had a problem with drops at Vandy too IIRC.

If you have a short bench and need to make room, dump his rear end. He's not a WR1.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
The lesson here is to never trust Vandy WRs

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Would anyone do this trade (standard scoring, 6 pt TD, no PPR)? I get Aaron Rodgers for my Deangelo Williams. I like Rodgers and all, but I've already got Matt Ryan and Palmer. I am thinking I need to hang on to Williams considering my other RBs are Hill, C. West and Melvin Gordon. The only other player on his team I think I'd want is Edelman (maybe Fitzgerald too), but I'm not sure if I can part with Williams even if I could get one of those guys. Maybe if Hill had performed better Thursday, but it's looking like I need him and West as my starters the rest of the season.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Murphy Brownback posted:

Would anyone do this trade (standard scoring, 6 pt TD, no PPR)? I get Aaron Rodgers for my Deangelo Williams. I like Rodgers and all, but I've already got Matt Ryan and Palmer. I am thinking I need to hang on to Williams considering my other RBs are Hill, C. West and Melvin Gordon. The only other player on his team I think I'd want is Edelman (maybe Fitzgerald too), but I'm not sure if I can part with Williams even if I could get one of those guys. Maybe if Hill had performed better Thursday, but it's looking like I need him and West as my starters the rest of the season.

No, that's an easy decline. Palmer and Ryan are fine, DeAngelo Williams is likely a top 10 RB ros.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
I don't really need either, but is Dwayne Harris or DGB a better bench stash? I'm leaning towards Harris because the Giants are just better and I like their playoff schedule better.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
This is how loving god awful terrible icky my RB situation is. I have Christine Michael and Pierre Thomas starting with Tevin Coleman on my bench as my only other option.

Honore_De_Balzac
Feb 12, 2013

Better luck next year... though that may be a management problem so.....

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

Doltos posted:

This is how loving god awful terrible icky my RB situation is. I have Christine Michael and Pierre Thomas starting with Tevin Coleman on my bench as my only other option.

I have Lamar Miller and... McCluster this week I guess

rip Charles you were too beautiful for this world

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Honore_De_Balzac posted:

Better luck next year... though that may be a management problem so.....

I went WRs early and Forte got hurt this past week. We're in a 14 person league so the RB situation is always dire, and believe it or not there are people in this league worse off than me at RB because two guys managed to snag 7 of the top 10 RBs through injuries and drafting.

Honore_De_Balzac
Feb 12, 2013

Doltos posted:

I went WRs early and Forte got hurt this past week. We're in a 14 person league so the RB situation is always dire, and believe it or not there are people in this league worse off than me at RB because two guys managed to snag 7 of the top 10 RBs through injuries and drafting.

14 team league changes my statement to not be so harsh on you.

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!

Doltos posted:

I think I'd rather play Tevin Coleman than Pierre Thomas

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

Zypher posted:

I think I'd rather play Tevin Coleman than Pierre Thomas

Likewise, there's garbage time potential there

Tortilla Maker
Dec 13, 2005
Un Desmadre A Toda Madre

Tortilla Maker posted:

I have Sims taking up space on my bench. This is in a 12-team league with standard scoring.

Any reason not to drop Sims in favor of Karlos Williams? Or maybe even T. Coleman?

Currently have Gurley, Ivory, Blount, and D. Cobb.

I knew I should've picked Karlos back up. :(

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Tortilla Maker posted:

I knew I should've picked Karlos back up. :(

Should've dropped Cobb for Karlos

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
So I have both Jordan Reed and Witten in a half point PPR league. Woodhead just got dropped and I can snag him (no waivers). Should I?

My other RBs: Gore, J-Stew, McFadden, DeAngelo, Forte.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

SeannieDarko posted:

So I have both Jordan Reed and Witten in a half point PPR league. Woodhead just got dropped and I can snag him (no waivers). Should I?

My other RBs: Gore, J-Stew, McFadden, DeAngelo, Forte.

Does the guy who dropped Woodhead have brain damage? He's an elite ppr or half ppr RB

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

pmchem posted:

Does the guy who dropped Woodhead have brain damage? He's an elite ppr or half ppr RB

I don't know why he dropped him. He did it to pick up Charles Johnson. Maybe he thought it was Megatron (it wasn't cuz I own him). But j dropped Witten and grabbed him. We have short benches though which sucks.

Doobie Keebler
May 9, 2005

Somehow in my 5 bench spot league I've managed to collect some RBs. No one wanted to trade all week but now I'm getting a few offers. How does this sound:

Give: D. McFadden
Get: TY Hilton

I also have Gore, Forsett, Bernard and Langford but we only start 2 RBs. My WRs need help.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Josh Brown. Thank you kicker gods.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Goddamn, that was the most Peyton Manning-y thing imaginable.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Playing my gf in our league this week and she very nearly beat be with her elite corps of running backs featuring Vereen/Draughn vs my Latavius/Freeman/Yeldon. Thank the gently caress christ Aaron Rodgers remembered how to complete passes in the 2nd half.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
I think I'm borderline too late to Jordan Matthews chat but I heard he might have had a hand injury in game 3 contributing to his drops that and the following few weeks.

Was that ever substantiated at all?

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Timett posted:

I think I'm borderline too late to Jordan Matthews chat but I heard he might have had a hand injury in game 3 contributing to his drops that and the following few weeks.

Was that ever substantiated at all?

If they were targeting an injured WR that much then Chip Kelly is a bigger idiot than we thought.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

gently caress. Antonio. Brown.

• Locked thread