Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

But I think those are eyes...
(source)
Come oooooooon 4-4 draw, all Sydney goals in the first half.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
nice strike mr smeltz

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Big Sydney crowd, must be a mist on the horizon, etc. etc.

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Disband all these teams, bring in sides who don't hate fun tia

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Thank god they got the new CBA, if theres any group of people who right now look like they deserve more coin, its the shiftless fucks being as boring and as damaging to the brand as these two lovely teams on the tv.

Sydney crowd trying to loving hard to make anything happen, just give them something you lovely shits

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

what a poo poo, slow game

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
shoulda given them zimmer frames they would have moved around faster

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Twat le Piss posted:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

what a poo poo, slow game

I blame Dj Pain, Graham Arnold, the weather, the can of baked beans i couldnt eat because the ring pull thing came off. bah

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
If you are a sydney or a brisbane support i hold you personally responsible for all that rot

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!
Even though we may never win another game, thank god I follow the mariners.

Because if the coaches word is good we'll never serve up something that boring. Until he's sacked.

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

MiniSune posted:

Even though we may never win another game, thank god I follow the mariners.

Because if the coaches word is good we'll never serve up something that boring. Until he's sacked.

See, and this is what made Gombau's Adelaide so awesome to watch, both as a not-neutral (inbred city that actually happens to contain most of my extended family), and in terms of how much their memberships and crowds grew. You knew you were gonna get an entertaining match, same with Anges Brisbane, and Ernie's Wellington and JVS City solely because you know that they're gonna gently caress it all up in the most spectacular way and you're gonna love it.

Graham Arnold vs John Aloisi? "For christs sake don't shoot boys it might rebound off the net and into our own goal, better just pass it backwards again"

even when the mariners were playing lovely moss-ball they were good to watch because they loved leaking goals , with the exception of Stubbins Jets vs Moss's Mariners matches which must never be spoken about again

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Tongues posted:

I blame Dj Pain, Graham Arnold, the weather, the can of baked beans i couldnt eat because the ring pull thing came off. bah

The weather wasn't even that bad! I'm a few ks away from the stadium and only had like 10 mins of drizzle, it's still shorts and tshirt comfortable now! Bunch of wet paper bags

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Twat le Piss posted:

The weather wasn't even that bad! I'm a few ks away from the stadium and only had like 10 mins of drizzle, it's still shorts and tshirt comfortable now! Bunch of wet paper bags

Check it:

That's at 7:30, heading out to sea. I've taken bigger shits than that little blip on the radar, that tiny spooge of spittle.

kids these days, when I was young I'd go watch jesus play for jerusalem against the assyrians barefoot during rains of blood and toads, the nsl was better in the old testament

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
I gor an email from the rural fire brigad telling me tonight was the big one and to be ready cfor a callout

insytead I got drunk with mustafa and watched some rewal bad football

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
I just checked google and unless you live in Mango Hill you all good. OL TONGUES GOT YO BACK

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Tongues posted:

I just checked google and unless you live in Mango Hill you all good. OL TONGUES GOT YO BACK

saee this i why the a league thread is the only thread worth reading on sa

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!

Tongues posted:

even when the mariners were playing lovely moss-ball they were good to watch because they loved leaking goals , with the exception of Stubbins Jets vs Moss's Mariners matches which must never be spoken about again

My mind is void.

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Byolante posted:

saee this i why the a league thread is the only thread worth reading on sa

This thread and the lets play of some guy playing though every single baldurs gate game and mod at once are all I read

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
drat last night was some lovely football

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

FFA Cup final day!!!1111111!!!

Can't wait to see Perth Glory play hoofball for 90mins and lose easily. :(

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Brown Paper Bag posted:

FFA Cup final day!!!1111111!!!

Can't wait to see Perth Glory play hoofball for 90mins and lose easily. :(

Oh gently caress yes. Anyone headed in? Currently pissed on th train

ronniegardocki
Apr 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i'd love a wsw loss in this game

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

ronniegardocki posted:

same

Boonys Cut Shot
Nov 5, 2004

Elite athlete

Tongues posted:

Oh gently caress yes. Anyone headed in? Currently pissed on th train

Nah missing this one to work behind the jump on an empty pub :negative:

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

ronniegardocki posted:

Same but also every game

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
$80 loving dollarydoos a ticket, gently caress off FFA.
Got 15k in the crowd, could have been 30k.

North Terrace tonight

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
sorry your view was blurry as gently caress, oval office

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Twat le Piss posted:

sorry your view was blurry as gently caress, oval office

its toungues watching football, I am surprised you can see anything at all through the alchy haze

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Byolante posted:

its toungues watching football, I am surprised you can see anything at all through the alchy haze

classic byolante, we love you, oval office

also tongues' liver needs a checkout, lets compare how little years we all have left itt

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Twat le Piss posted:

classic byolante, we love you, oval office

also tongues' liver needs a checkout, lets compare how little years we all have left itt

Come over to the NRL thread and we'll show you what proper football-induced alcoholism can do to you.

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!

iajanus posted:

Come over to the NRL thread and we'll show you what proper football-induced alcoholism can do to you.

And rape.

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Goooooooood night. Work this morning was rough as guts, but the midstrength they sell at the stadium has so much water in it I'm the world's most hydrated man

Anyone see that footage of the newy fan getting punched out by the security? Looks bad on film, apparently the fan was asked to leave and spat at the guard. Expecting a grand ol media hootenanny soon

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

MiniSune posted:

And rape.

For the record I'll stipulate that the forum posters will show you the alcoholism and depression whilst the players will demonstrate the rape and bestiality, likely using their social media channels.

Boonys Cut Shot
Nov 5, 2004

Elite athlete
I'd be a depressed alcoholic if I were an NRL fan too to be fair. I suppose its governing body isn't as openly corrupt as FIFA so it has that going for it.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Occasionally our teams win so we get to drink in celebration rather than abject misery.

I may be projecting my experiences as a Tigers fan on the thread in general.

Boonys Cut Shot
Nov 5, 2004

Elite athlete
Why are the Mariners wearing pink?

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Shmoses posted:

Why are the Mariners wearing pink?

Why wouldn't they, it's a lovely colour

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

iajanus posted:

It's not proper rugby but if there is extreme alcoholism and with big sammy boy coming back to the eastern/south suburbs I might be tempted

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Also gently caress yeah welly, show those league officials that you need to stay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Twat le Piss posted:

It's not proper rugby but if there is extreme alcoholism and with big sammy boy coming back to the eastern/south suburbs I might be tempted

Come join our thread next season - we're very friendly since most of us support terrible teams so we all have drinking problems and spend our time railing against Braith Anasta and calling people cunts.

Also now that Souths have gone back to being poo poo and Brisbane didn't win the trophy we're much more palatable to be around.

In more relevant commentary to the game on now I like the pink Jersey, although I'm wondering what flavour sauce it is for. Great pass for the goal, too.

• Locked thread