Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

He's turning it into a single string of code- not unlike a black hole does to all matter in the known universe. 'spaghettifying' it, if you will.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He's smoking crack cocaine out of it.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

dat napkin noise.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

but honestly watch Interstellar.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

sent that last msg on accident to my sister. time to pretend i don't remember it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mary is murdering me with her taco shot idea.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

twisty taught me how to make BBQ sauce in 2011.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

she is just rattling off food ideas while no one shares with her lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

She's freaking sweet.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

PROGRAMMER: The good thing about Good Eats is the science and motherfuckering of temperatures and creating healthy poo poo right at home.

MARY: I like smoothies.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

PROGRAMMER: The good thing about Good Eats is the science and motherfuckering of temperatures and creating healthy poo poo right at home.

MARY: I like smoothies.

knfai

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

GIRL: YOu're not an egg guy. YOu don't like eggs!

PROGRAMMER: *shakes head silently, eyes welling up*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

GIRL: YOu're not an egg guy. YOu don't like eggs!

PROGRAMMER: *shakes head silently, eyes welling up*

Please stop lmao.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

If Mary was here, I'd just like.. combo eggs bacon and pancakes breakfast. Come on into my home. Try to stay quiet until like 6:30 when my mom wkaes up tho. She's cool, so whatever. I got regular syrup or the sugar free stuff that makes you fart 9000 times. Whatver tho haha. I don't even really care huheh. Uhhh.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My dad thinks Soylent Green is deadly serious so I think if I started drinking Soylent he'd kick me out of the house. But, I'm not in the office for charity with these guys so they'll never know that about me.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Finally... the calzone... has come back! to the CBS Interactive Offices.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

OH SO THE CALZONE CAME HUH? YEAH THAT'S COOL... No, I'm not mad.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Wormskull posted:

Finally... the calzone... has come back! to the CBS Interactive Offices.

Phineas O. Godwin: You gonna eat that?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The greatest morning of my life is here. I get to watch Mary eat the biggest calzone I've ever seen.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
LMAO that's massive

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I really wish I was there so I can eat some of the calzone. I'm going to have to order a calzone from someplace tonight.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Big stein wants a calzone.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Big stein wants a calzone.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

While I eat the calzone I would stare at Ian with his wrist hanging limply in his burger box.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

GODLIKE COMPUTER PROGRAMMER: Kinda makes syou wish you could "slasch Shrink" That calsone huh ? Haha.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

It's too big for her. Heuh.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
im still a giant bomb noob and im listening to this bombcast where jeff is talking excitedly about video stuff and its endearing that he went from bumbling in that one video where noone was in the office and they tried to get poo poo running to actually knowing what stuff does and sounding kinda into it
he always sounds like hes discontent so its a nice bit of relief

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

PISTACIO FAVOROTE ICE CREAM? ARE UF CUKING KIDDING ME

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Alexis is making some fairly De Niro rear end faces right now talking about ice cream.

nw
Aug 18, 2004

reesy piecy

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
oh theres a live thing going on? shame i think im gonna go to bed wish there were an easy way to watch on phone

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

ArfJason posted:

oh theres a live thing going on? shame i think im gonna go to bed wish there were an easy way to watch on phone

they also are streaming on youtube if you want to fall asleep to the dulcet tones of chewing and shock game (maybe)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ArfJason posted:

Ian the programmer just robotically set off the explosion effect on the stream and then curled his arms back up into his body.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

someone reach out to ian to code a secret iZ chat for the livestreams

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

someone reach out to ian to code a secret iZ chat for the livestreams

He's probably a goon so just get at him in the GB thread or something.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

he's displaying the white socks of surrender, focus your chi to aid him

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

ian loving rules.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

ian loving rules.

Agreed.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

ian loving rules.

I've never seen someone look so awesome sitting in a chair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chard
Aug 24, 2010