Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
just wanted to officially state that hot dogs are good or great and their sandwich legality varies from state to state and the bad states allow them to be classified as sandwiches but good states impose a 20,000$ penalty and up to 3 years in prison for spreading such bullshit claims

also this place is good hotdogs http://www.destinationdogs.com/

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

are we talking about hot dogs in wrestlehut2000

you're all in deep poo poo now

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Sounds like someone could use a hot dog

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

ban all of these chucklefucks

me too

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

oldpainless posted:

Lol at anyone who thinks there's some afterlife after the shitfest thst is out corporeal existence on this terrible planet. Your bloated corpse just putrifies and rots in the cold ground to be absorbed by the bugs and rats

what if I get cremated

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

a dead whale or a stove boat

bradzilla posted:

what if I get cremated

then your ashes get spread on cm punk's chest to give heat to an otherwise heatless feud

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Rogue Copter Pilot posted:

then your ashes get spread on cm punk's chest to give heat to an otherwise heatless feud

That feud had heat before. Not much but some.

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

a dead whale or a stove boat

VanSandman posted:

That feud had heat before. Not much but some.

yeah i was just being a dick. my biggest problem with that feud is the set up was "hey, four dudes we have no plans for, have a fatal four way and the winner gets taker"

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

if a meatball sub could be a sandwich so could a hotdog.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I could really go for a hotdog right now but the fact that I know Kane will never serve me one is holding me back.

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger

KungFu Grip posted:

Hulkamatt please probate Xavier Woods for starting hotdog chat.

Sasha's a mark who got upset that Nikki was number 1 in the PWI top women while she was number 2. Sasha has at least one victory over Sasha with out a rematch so she should by PWI kayfabe logic be number 1.

Actually she was 3 behind Nikki and Paige, which going by kayfabe accomplishments is pretty dumb

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
At least we found the one person who still cares about the PWI rankings.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Gavok posted:

And now Punk writes comics about Batista.

Dear Mr. Cool Strong Man,

How do you type with boxing gloves on?

It's been a long time since I read comics so I need to know why Venom looks like that even though I know the explanation will be really dumb

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

fart blood posted:

It's been a long time since I read comics so I need to know why Venom looks like that even though I know the explanation will be really dumb

The artist recently discovered Mortal Kombat.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Looks like Spawn

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
It's actually that dickhead who bullied spiderman in high school, he got his legs blown off in Iraq lol.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

fart blood posted:

For the past few years, Flash Thompson (Peter Parker's high school bully who later stopped being an rear end in a top hat) has been Venom. He was a soldier who lost his legs in Iraq and the government was all, "Hey, we have the Venom costume in custody. Want to be the new Venom and do black ops stuff for us? We'll monitor you and stuff so you don't become a psycho mass murderer and stuff." Plus, while you're Venom, you'll have legs. He agreed and had his own series for a while, later getting a spot in a black ops Avengers off-shoot. Iron Man was a member of the Guardians of the Galaxy for a while and when he returned to Earth, he had Venom take his spot as kind of an Avengers liaison. Made sense, since the costume was alien already. Might as well have him on the big space team.

Shortly after joining and going on space adventures, the costume got more erratic than usual. It started lashing out against the other Guardians and taking them over one-by-one (giving us the obligatory "WE ARE GROOT!"). It took over Rocket and made him fly their ship to the symbiote's home planet. The planet was this big, tranquil hivemind that explained to the team that the symbiotes are supposed to be peaceful and work for the good of others. It's just that being away from the home planet for too long screws with them over time and the Venom costume being attached to maniacs like Eddie Brock and Mac Gargan for extended periods of time didn't help. The symbiote is fixed and made sane from being reconnected to the hivemind and this is its pure/true form. Now Flash can go do space stuff without being hungry for Spider-Man's brains all the time or whatever.

Also the current roster of the Guardians is Kitty Pryde (as Star-Lord), Rocket, Groot, Drax, Venom and the Thing. It's weird.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

i like when superman punches the bad guy

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

i like when superman punches the bad guy

I like when the Bad Guy gives Superman the Razor's Edge.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

i like when reigns superman punches the bad guy

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

yes, that's also very good

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I want Superman to Reigns punch Batman in the upcoming Superman vs Batman movie.

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Is Roman a DC guy or a Marvel guy?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

he's sorta my kind of guy

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Fsmhunk posted:

Zenoscope.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
I wonder if Superman thinks a hot dog is a sandwich.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

If you think about it, literally everything is between two slices of bread, at some level. Everything is a sandwich.

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary

Fsmhunk posted:

garfield

Burt Buckle
Sep 1, 2011

Abroham Lincoln posted:

If you think about it, literally everything is between two slices of bread, at some level. Everything is a sandwich.

Yes, thank you. This guy gets it.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Fsmhunk posted:

Image, circa 1995.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

He certainly makes me hate Mondays.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Gonzo McFee posted:

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010

Gonzo McFee posted:

:thurman:

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Gonzo McFee posted:

lol

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Gonzo McFee posted:

:agreed:

Burt Buckle
Sep 1, 2011

Gonzo McFee posted:

Goddamn, slap that between two buns and call it a sandwich.

Black Is Black
Jan 6, 2007

Gonzo McFee posted:

Holy poo poo. Post of the year?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!