Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

nice bic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

Wanamingo posted:

Who says I don't already own one? :q:

I do not

:negative:

Nope, not even a little. All it does is help lift everything up down there.

I am curious enough to buy some, what brand are they? At the very least I can horrify my girlfriend with them.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

I'm really fuckin ecstatic we've had a manthong renaissance itt

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

bunnielab posted:

I am curious enough to buy some, what brand are they? At the very least I can horrify my girlfriend with them.

This is the pack I bought, which for the price was great. If you're just looking to try a single pair then something like this would probably work for you.

NotAnArtist posted:

I'm really fuckin ecstatic we've had a manthong renaissance itt

I really wasn't expecting so many people to pile on, especially after the mild reaction to that petplay thing from a few pages back.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Oh my god I just realized I preordered Fallout 4 with economy shipping and it's too late to change it :( I guess I can... wait a week for it...

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

PCOS Bill posted:

Oh my god I just realized I preordered Fallout 4 with economy shipping and it's too late to change it :( I guess I can... wait a week for it...

Buy it at your local GameStop then return the one you get from shipping.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

obi_ant posted:

Leave... my house?

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Don't do it Bill

It's scary out there

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

PCOS Bill posted:

Leave... my house?

There could be men waddling around in manthongs, and you wouldn't even know !

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Sappo569 posted:

There could be men waddling around in manthongs, and you wouldn't even know !

It's best to stay inside, where we can't hurt you.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

PCOS Bill posted:

Leave... my house?

Don't you buy tons of guns and stuff? Do you just shoot your house up? :psyduck:

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

I have always wanted to try a manthong. I saw them in Japan all the time and wondered if they were comfy or not.

Added to wish list :)

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

obi_ant posted:

I thought you couldn't return opened games, unless it's damaged and then it's just an exchange?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

DrBouvenstein posted:

I thought you couldn't return opened games, unless it's damaged and then it's just an exchange?

You install the one from Gamestop and return to Gamestop the one you got from shipping. There is no difference between the packages since its all the same UPC

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

JPrime posted:

Don't you buy tons of guns and stuff? Do you just shoot your house up? :psyduck:

Why do you think I have a basement?

LUBE UP YOUR BUTT
Jun 30, 2008

i think it looks like a bic because its a shell that you put your bic into

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

PCOS Bill posted:

I wouldn't wish this on anyone, not even you.

prinneh
Jul 29, 2005
prince of denmark

Mr_Angry posted:

Thanks much for the tips. I've been to Kenya before, specifically the Masai Mara where I arranged for a hot air balloon ride Christmas morning over the preserve, ending with a champagne breakfast expertly prepared while a few people with high powered rifles kept lookout for lions and such (obviously we set down in an area clear of any wildlife but still, be prepared I guess). It was beautiful and I absolutely want to go back and do the safari again, might have to arrange a game drive one of the days we are at the resort.

And for malaria pills? Absolutely, Malarone is the best option and we'll be getting those as for other trips I had taken Mefloquine and that has some incredibly powerful side effects especially if you consume alcohol. And I did not know about the pens, we'll have to take along those and some other things to give out if we go into town for the day. And I'm sure the resort we are going to has a charity or local contacts that perhaps we can just arrange for some school supplies to be shipped or purchased.

Again, great tips.

Oh, I've been to Masai Mara too and also did the hot air balloon morning ride, but we had bloody marys with our high powered rifles :) Your story of Mefloquine reminds me of two malaria stories, first one from Borneo, where a hotel person very carefully got around to the subject of malaria and medication and very subtly and naturally asked us which one we were taking, when we said Malarone he audibly let out a sigh of relief and mumbled what I can only assume was malay for "thank gently caress!". Last malaria story from Kenya, where one of the people I travelled with was an old farmer, who'd almost never been outside his country of origin before, and he'd decided not to fork over the money for malaria pills at all and had decided that a shot of fernet branca each morning would be more than enough to ward of any evils Africa had to offer. Of course, he got malaria, but luckily survived. Thanks for your reply, I think it's great that you've not only been to africa, but that you're returning and you are considering charity as a part of your trip. Have a good trip and be sure to bring some africa related novels or travelogues for those long, relaxing days :)

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

SaltLick posted:

You install the one from Gamestop and return to Gamestop the one you got from shipping. There is no difference between the packages since its all the same UPC

Ahhh... It's been a while since I bought anything at GameStop, but doesn't their shrink wrap also come covered in GameStop stickers? I mean if it works, it works and I guess it's only slightly morally dubious.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

DrBouvenstein posted:

Ahhh... It's been a while since I bought anything at GameStop, but doesn't their shrink wrap also come covered in GameStop stickers? I mean if it works, it works and I guess it's only slightly morally dubious.

Well I preordered it from GameStop so that wouldn't be an issue :v:

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
To be honest, I don't get why people preorder games at all these days. Hell, considering how Bethesda handled the third game, I don't even really get all the hype for Fallout 4.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

They want instant gratification. Most games drop by like $30 in just a few months.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I just built an AR15 on a whim, what's $60 on a video game? lol

Etrips
Nov 9, 2004

Having Teemo Problems?
I Feel Bad For You, Son.
I Got 99 Shrooms
And You Just Hit One.
And I'm sure there are GMG codes flying around to get it even cheaper than $60.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

PCOS Bill posted:

I just built an AR15 on a whim, what's $60 on a video game? lol

Nice consumerism bro

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
I bought some spray paint and a small plant to make this thing:

The base model was a 3dprint I made.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

That's awesome

Etrips
Nov 9, 2004

Having Teemo Problems?
I Feel Bad For You, Son.
I Got 99 Shrooms
And You Just Hit One.

Crain posted:

Holy poo poo. That is freaking adorable.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
I couldn't decide if I wanted to actually paint it to look like Bulbasaur or just make it look like a stone planter.

I went with the easier and more effective option.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Crain posted:

I couldn't decide if I wanted to actually paint it to look like Bulbasaur or just make it look like a stone planter.

I went with the easier and more effective option.

you could probably sell those very easily online

Vic Boss
Jan 19, 2007

:ocelot:
You're pretty good.
:ocelot:

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

I want in.

Etrips
Nov 9, 2004

Having Teemo Problems?
I Feel Bad For You, Son.
I Got 99 Shrooms
And You Just Hit One.

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

You will make bank! Then Satoru Iwata will come back from the dead and harvest your earnings.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Probably. But I didn't make the original model that I printed, and I don't want to get on Nintendo's bad side.

Maybe if I went to craft fairs I could...

Fly with me
Aug 19, 2006

Single-handedly repopulating the Earth.

Crain posted:

Probably. But I didn't make the original model that I printed, and I don't want to get on Nintendo's bad side.

Maybe if I went to craft fairs I could...

Comic-Cons would be ideal to sell these.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Yeah I'm not into Pokemon and I think that's neat.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Where is that model I want to sell those. But also to have.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

SaltLick posted:

Where is that model I want to sell those. But also to have.

Got it here: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:432178

But really. Don't be a dick and sell someone else's work.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Actually selling a very close facsimile of a registered image would definitely not result in entertaining legal drama for the thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

Crain posted:

This is adorable :allears:

Some kitchen equipment for myself:

Breville Smart Oven

Kitchen Aid Artisan

My apartment doesn't have an oven (or a space where I could put a full size oven) so I've been looking for something smaller that I could still use for baking. This Breville is a beast :stare: