Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

PUGGERNAUT posted:

Dozerfleet would make a good (if unbelievable) SVU episode.

Only if it included the not-actually-said-by-Dozerfleet line "IN MY TV SHOW, WHORES GET MURDERED WHEN THEY WEAR THAT SHIRT!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Champeenship
Oct 9, 2012
New Lou Reads, looking at the things bodybuilders talk about :

http://loureads.com/2015/11/05/lou-reads-ep143-random-topics-from-the-forums-of-bodybuilding-com/

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
The first third or so had me fearing the worst. Just awful in the most terrible, unfulfilling ways; I have no idea how Lou managed to even read it. But then the anal hot dog came along and made everything magical.

Chiba102, what the hell are you talking about bro.

A few things you fail to realize. If I didn't wack off, I would go around raping girls. It's the only thing that stops me.

Secondly, about having a "girlfriend" as you put it. So what about having a girlfriend? It doesn't mean youre gonna go plug her 6x a day. Not all of us go around looking for dirty sluts. Some of us actually have a respectable girlfriend who isn't a dirty whore, which is the only thing you look for.

Gmav

(edited to copy & paste the original text)

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Nov 7, 2015

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Yay John Toast is back!. Also: Tumblr.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
When you said tumblr I didn't think it'd be this.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

quote:

This is very much one of the grosser F Plus episodes

But... there's no Jimmyfranks in it? I don't believe you, episode blurb.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Dragonatrix posted:

But... there's no Jimmyfranks in it? I don't believe you, episode blurb.

Give it five minutes. You'll believe.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
"You fuckin' do that again, I'll call you the pronoun you were born under!"

Fantastic line, but I don't think I'll be reading the comments for this one. :sigh:

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Nov 9, 2015

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Oooh! A new episode let's see what it's --

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Perfectly logical poster who uses the tools available to him to come to solid conclusions

Spaced God posted:

Oooh! A new episode let's see what it's --

I wasn't sure what it was based on the episode description, so I clicked the website they were working off. And...um...

This might be one I can't get through, is all I'm sayen.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

FoxTerrier posted:

I wasn't sure what it was based on the episode description, so I clicked the website they were working off. And...um...

This might be one I can't get through, is all I'm sayen.

Yeah I punched out at she cuts off a piece of her own heart

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Spaced God posted:

Yeah I punched out at she cuts off a piece of her own heart

I was about to, but then it just became so absurd I was able to power through.

KingKalamari
Aug 24, 2007

Fuzzy dice, bongos in the back
My ship of love is ready to attack
Imagine your fave drinking from a water fountain while wearing a clown costume!
Imagine your fave is covered in grape jelly and trying to ask for directions at an airport!
Imagine your fave eating a laptop!
Imagine your fave having too much to drink at the Christmas party and being fired for making racially insensitive comments to Amir from accounting!
Imagine your fave's face being replaced by their butt and their butt being replaced by Archie Bunker's face!
Imagine your fave wandering alone in a post apocalyptic wasteland when they come across a forgotten mascot costume that comes to life and they have wacky adventures together!
Imagine your fave being eaten by a really big taco that gets bad diarrhoea from your fave!
Imagine your fave getting really angry at you for eating their tapioca pudding from the fridge, I mean it had their name on it and was clearly on their side of the fridge!
Imagine your fave going for a big interview and when they get to the building the only living things inside are a bunch of ostriches!
Imagine your fave wearing a cardboard box on their head and declaring themselves Boxman the Guy with a Box on their head!
Imagine your fave having all their bones surgically replaced with water balloons!
Imagine your fave smuggling cocaine for the mob and having to go through customs!
Imagine your fave filing thier taxes and eating toast!
Imagine your fave has been replaced with a velociraptor and no one seems to notice except you!
Imagine your fave animated in the style of the 1960s Spider-Man cartoon!
Imagine your fave riding around in a tiny car that has legs instead of wheels!
Imagine your fave filing a restraining order against your creepy rear end after reading all these weird masturbation fantasies you've come up with!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
These are my favorite kind of fplus episodes, minus the poop stuff, I was gagging while trying to jog t:mad:.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

So, while most of this episode is really funny, it'd be nice if there was, like, never a joke about deliberately misgendering trans people ever again.

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

Mors Rattus posted:

So, while most of this episode is really funny, it'd be nice if there was, like, never a joke about deliberately misgendering trans people ever again.

I can't tell if this is a joke or not.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

No, I'm pretty serious, I get that there's plenty of inane poo poo on Tumblr but it's still pretty not okay to deliberately misgender a trans person, and the joke about doing that really felt off and bad.

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

The perfect day needs the perfect set of wheels.
Are you actually trans, or just Very Concerned? I'm trans and I thought it was very funny. If you're not and you're just a Very Concerned cis person (99% chance of being a 14 year old white girl, why are you on SA?), please suck off a sawed off shotgun. If you are trans, I dunno... Maybe toughen up? This is a joke on a comedy podcast. Do you get super offended by George Carlin, too?

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Mors Rattus posted:

I get that there's plenty of inane poo poo on Tumblr
Cool, then you have the context to take that joke on its own terms and appreciate it like a reasonable adult would. :)

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~
The tumblr is taking it pretty well, surprisingly.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

It's good that they're good sports about it. They said they were a fan to begin with, so I guess that's not very surprising.

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

Mors Rattus posted:

No, I'm pretty serious, I get that there's plenty of inane poo poo on Tumblr but it's still pretty not okay to deliberately misgender a trans person, and the joke about doing that really felt off and bad.

thats fair, i was pretty mixed about the joke as well but i think they were specifically talking about the type of people who make up prononuns for fun

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I actually don't think The F Plus has ever actually gone into poop stuff that much, not even in Adult Babies, which was my biggest fear going into that one.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Christ, it's like you two never heard Lemon blow up over actual insensitivity in episode 167.

Listen the hell to episode 167.

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

Afraid of Audio posted:

thats fair, i was pretty mixed about the joke as well but i think they were specifically talking about the type of people who make up prononuns for fun

I'm pretty sure it was a shot at Transcats from the the otherkin recipes episode. I don't feel bad about mocking people who use "cherself."

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Gimnbo posted:

I'm pretty sure it was a shot at Transcats from the the otherkin recipes episode. I don't feel bad about mocking people who use "cherself."
It's a shot at that whole Tumblr culture, because they were reading an example of that whole Tumblr culture.

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Christ, it's like you two never heard Lemon blow up over actual insensitivity in episode 167.

Listen the hell to episode 167.

i did, its still not a good joke

Tempo 119
Apr 17, 2006

Sham bam bamina why is it so important to you that no one complains about this one joke

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

The perfect day needs the perfect set of wheels.

Tempo 119 posted:

Sham bam bamina why is it so important to you that no one complains about this one joke

It's (vaguely) important to me because I hate both whiny tumbloid social justice types speaking for me/us on one side, and I also hate how most transpeople are thin-skinned whiny babies on the other, so...

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Afraid of Audio posted:

yeah, same. it got a laugh out of me, but i feel like it's one of those things that doesn't carry if you aren't willing to give the person who said it some credit.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Tempo 119 posted:

I wouldn't say that it's "so important", but I do care. The only possible reasons to take issue are (1) disingenuously attributing prejudices to the guy that he does not hold or (2) giving credence to his obvious actual target, shitheaded co-opters who deserve all the shame and mockery that they get. Both of these are symptomatic of a lovely, half-brained kind of thinking that is irritating at best in individual cases and outright dangerous at significant scales, and it's hard not to feel a little worse whenever I see it.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Imagine your fave not loving doing this please can we not.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

imagine your fave walking in to find you arguing on the internet late at night. they put their hands on your shoulders and tell you they'll handle it from here. with a kiss on the forehead you go to sleep, content knowing that your fave is there to defend your posts.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

imagine your fave walking in to find you arguing on the internet late at night. they put their hands on your shoulders and tell you they'll handle it from here. with a kiss on the forehead you go to sleep, content knowing that your fave is there to defend your posts.

And then they jerk off with their intestines

I had to finish what I started. Mistakes were made

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Sham bam bamina! posted:

I wouldn't say that it's "so important", but I do care. The only possible reasons to take issue are (1) disingenuously attributing prejudices to the guy that he does not hold or (2) giving credence to his obvious actual target, shitheaded co-opters who deserve all the shame and mockery that they get. Both of these are symptomatic of a lovely, half-brained kind of thinking that is irritating at best in individual cases and outright dangerous at significant scales, and it's hard not to feel a little worse whenever I see it.

Or maybe, and this is fuckin wild so hold on tight, someone could hear the joke, like the podcast, think the joke was funny in the context it was in, but still not be wild about a general idea of a joke around 'ha ha I'll call you your birth gender' being told because that's much more of a broad 'yea this is a thing that actually is a problem' thing than dumb tumblr poo poo, and though it's pretty clear no one on the podcast has a secret bigotry against trans people or whatever sometimes perfectly fine people can make a kinda lovely joke and it's ok to go 'that wasn't awesome'.

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Or maybe, and this is fuckin wild so hold on tight, someone could hear the joke, like the podcast, think the joke was funny in the context it was in, but still not be wild about a general idea of a joke around 'ha ha I'll call you your birth gender' being told because that's much more of a broad 'yea this is a thing that actually is a problem' thing than dumb tumblr poo poo, and though it's pretty clear no one on the podcast has a secret bigotry against trans people or whatever sometimes perfectly fine people can make a kinda lovely joke and it's ok to go 'that wasn't awesome'.

Waffleman_ posted:

Imagine your fave not loving doing this please can we not.

Please. Please? Please.

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.
It's literally just pointing out a single joke was bad why are you being whiny babies about it

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Afraid of Audio posted:

i did, its still not a good joke

It was a very good joke.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Mighty Dicktron posted:

It's literally just pointing out a single joke was bad why are you being whiny babies about it

Because most of us agree with the general sentiment of the complaint but are able to grasp context?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Apparently the person who runs that tumblr site listens to The F Plus, and they're honored to be featured.

I mean, it's good to have a sense of humor about it, but, 'honored'.