Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
Umihara Kawase Shun's coming out on Steam before the end of the year. That's a sequel, too, but I'm aware of my hypocrisy in complaining about sequels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

Electric Lady posted:

Umihara Kawase Shun's coming out on Steam before the end of the year. That's a sequel, too, but I'm aware of my hypocrisy in complaining about sequels.

is that the game about the girl with a fishing line and the creepy giant fish or I am completely wrong and it's some kind of visual novel

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Acne Rain posted:

is that the game about the girl with a fishing line and the creepy giant fish or I am completely wrong and it's some kind of visual novel

It's the fishing line game.

https://youtu.be/K-8NuygLgi0

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer

VideoGames posted:

Fallout4 is a game I am excited for. What upcoming games are you excited for, fellow gamers?

EDF, Xenoblade, Street Fighter V, new Tomb Raider (though I'm not playing it until next year) and Persona 5. I'd list the Last Guardian too but I'm not gonna believe that's coming out until I have a copy in my hands.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Capcom has officially banned all butts/butt taunts in streetfighter 5.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

VideoGames posted:

Fallout4 is a game I am excited for. What upcoming games are you excited for, fellow gamers?

Kero Blaster, DX:MD, Dishonored 2, Cuphead, Yooka Laylee

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

The Taint Reaper posted:

Capcom has officially banned all butts/butt taunts in streetfighter 5.

WTF, boycott this poo poo!

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
They have Cammy and Mika in the game so I think taint reaper might just be taint reaping

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

axleblaze posted:

They have Cammy and Mika in the game so I think taint reaper might just be taint reaping

http://www.destructoid.com/r-mika-butt-slap-close-up-removed-from-street-fighter-v-319706.phtml

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Eh, I still think there will be butts a plenty in the end game even if they are toning it down.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
That man is ready to game.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
drat, that is a man who has everything

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

hubris.height posted:

drat, that is a man who has everything

Got his Fresca, his Squirt, and a couch full of Doritos.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
think there may be some anime figures on the shelving unit too

hardcore

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

counter taint reaped?

taint sowed?

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Holy poo poo, pro level gaming.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Wamdoodle posted:

Holy poo poo, pro level gaming.

You see that hard black outline on his shoulders?

That's a masterclass in back hair.

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

Stan Rogers really let himself go.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

e:

Playstation Pervert

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

sexy loving ps4's

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

I'm the nerd who's genuinely angry about this and is looking for someone to blame.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Lurdiak posted:

I'm the nerd who's genuinely angry about this and is looking for someone to blame.

the esrb for making butts m for mature

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Real hurthling! posted:

the esrb for making butts m for mature

no no, I'm pretty sure it's SJWs

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Every second that we're not growing BASIL is a second wasted

Fun Shoe

Real hurthling! posted:

sports friends. its not like smash bros though

Awesome, thanks!

Just bought a ps4 for FO4 coming out. And bought until dawn and MGSV, which wouldn't run on my PC.

I'll keep you guys all posted on my regrets.

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you
Recommending an overlooked game: http://store.steampowered.com/app/290530/ (20% off right now)

It's a splinter cell co-op game that takes place in the 1990s, except instead of 2 spies you have 1 spy and 1 computer hacker who: controls security cameras, unlocks doors, gets passwords, and spots enemy guards all whilst dodging the enemy sysadmin. So it's a little like that "keep talking and nobody explodes" except applied to a stealth game. It also has conversation trees for the in-between mission dialogues, which I thought was nice.

I don't get enough frames to play through the campaign in the spy role... so does anyone here want to buy it and let me tag along as your computer hacker? I've only gotten past the first introductory mission, so I'll be enjoying the story together with you. I get better frames in the computer hacker game mode.

Send me a PM or reply if you want to play through the co-op together.

Love Stole the Day fucked around with this message at 07:50 on Nov 9, 2015

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon

Lurdiak posted:

no no, I'm pretty sure it's SJWs

I'm sure it's that and not Sony and Capcom execs asking them to class it up since it's one of their big exclusives and Halo got mercilessly and rightfully mocked when 343i tried to turn a hologram character into a weird blue sex symbol.

I like butts and I will not lie but I don't need them in my face at all times, 24/7 mixed into all forms of entertainment.

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon
That said I am excited for Fallout 4, finally getting around to playing Trails in the Sky SC, Xenoblade, and I'm getting a lot of enjoyment out of COD currently.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

bloodychill posted:

I'm sure it's that and not Sony and Capcom execs asking them to class it up since it's one of their big exclusives and Halo got mercilessly and rightfully mocked when 343i tried to turn a hologram character into a weird blue sex symbol.

I like butts and I will not lie but I don't need them in my face at all times, 24/7 mixed into all forms of entertainment.
Cortana got clothes (some sort of power armor of her own) in Halo 5 too.

I don't know if it was a result of Microsoft being mercilessly mocked for nude bodyscan Cortana in Halo 4, Microsoft trying to make Cortana into their mainstream flagship Siri competitor, or just needing Cortana to be more intimidating for her role in Halo 5, or some combination thereof....

By the same token we don't know if Sony actually cares about the bountitude of rear end and crotch shots, or if Capcom realized that Sony's actually paying for this game upfront and thus they don't have to pander to the videogame virtual waifu crowd quite so hard for sales, but it's an improvement either way.

Assepoester fucked around with this message at 08:14 on Nov 9, 2015

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

Love Stole the Day posted:

Recommending an overlooked game: http://store.steampowered.com/app/290530/ (20% off right now)

Thanks, this kind of game looks right up my alley. I won't be getting it just yet because I already have a huge backlog and don't do too much pure PC gaming, but I'll definitely be adding it to my wishlist.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Cardboard Box A posted:

By the same token we don't know if Sony actually cares about the bountitude of rear end and crotch shots, or if Capcom realized that Sony's actually paying for this game upfront and thus they don't have to pander to the videogame virtual waifu crowd quite so hard for sales, but it's an improvement either way.

I assume it's the ESRB thing, tho rly I have no clue what the data says about ESRB ratings and sales (it's probably hard to figure out because so many marquee titles like shooters, GTA, Elder Scrolls, etc are rated M and would sell a billion copies no matter what)

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011
Cortana needs a different hair stylist, jesus.

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
Love how her plot gets bigger with every game

Snackula
Aug 1, 2013

hedgefund wizard

Nasgate posted:

Cortana needs a different hair stylist, jesus.

They're getting ready to send her back in time to star in Perfect Dark -1.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

counter taint reaped?

taint sowed?

Butts are serious business and the truth must be known

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Mr E posted:

Butts are serious business and the truth must be known

When it comes to butts, the truth is always in the middle.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

Paladinus posted:

When it comes to butts, the truth is always in the middle.

What you are thinking about is a gold ring, not a halo.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I wonder if Square-Enix is regretting their life right now. Who here forgot Rise of the Tomb Raider comes out tomorrow? Between the release date and being Xbox One exclusive, it's getting very little attention. I've seen zero mention of the game for weeks now.

I said come in! fucked around with this message at 14:44 on Nov 9, 2015

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Square probably got more from MS to make it a times exclusive than the game would make if the game wasn't a timed exclusive, so they're probably feeling good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

I'm regretting that I have to wait another 4-5 months for the next Tomb Raider since TR2013 was the bomb. I hope they really don't go full retard with open world bloat like in every other game that's out now.

• Locked thread