Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which gif of takane shijou eating is your favorite
This poll is closed.
1st 13 9.15%
2nd 52 36.62%
3rd 22 15.49%
4th 11 7.75%
5th 12 8.45%
6th 32 22.54%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
The only thing I remember about Bleach is Ichigo's dad

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/LOLxUFt.jpg :nws:
:nws: http://i.imgur.com/GnFhwRR.jpg :nws:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Knorth posted:

So, I'm going to need more college band K-on pretty soon

Preferably with Yui dating and falling in love with her childhood friend

Here's some Yui Turns out there's a lot of Yui on the internet. There's a couple in there that aren't quite work safe fyi, not many though and nothing explicit

Kon is in college now?

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
Ichigo's dad was cooler before it turned out he was also a shinigami because of course he was.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Bad Seafood posted:

Ichigo's dad was cooler before it turned out he was also a shinigami because of course he was.

Ichigo's dad may have been cool but Obito...

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

PrinceRandom posted:

Kon is in college now?
are you a time traveler from like 2011

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Oooh

:3:

:blush:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Guy-on

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

PrinceRandom posted:

Kon is in college now?

Yeah, they graduated high school in 2nd season and then the manga covers the first year of college (I think, I haven't actually read it yet)

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Knorth is quickly becoming my favourite poster in this thread.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Walking Dead 2 was so bad I don't think I like videogames anymore. Not that it really counts as one.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

littleorv posted:

Knorth is quickly becoming my favourite poster in this thread.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Sakurazuka posted:

Walking Dead 2 was so bad I don't think I like videogames anymore. Not that it really counts as one.

May I recommend GOTY Ride to Hell Retribution?

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Sakurazuka posted:

Just watch randoms play them for you, if the game turns out bad you don't have that sting of buyers remorse

Reds
Jun 15, 2015

I sense someone talking about... GUNDAM!

Sakurazuka posted:

Play good video games instead.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Sakurazuka posted:

play good games

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Knorth posted:

Just watch randoms play them for you, if the game turns out bad you don't have that sting of buyers remorse

I got it free with PS+, so all I really wasted was my precious, precious time.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Endorph posted:

play good games

This is good advice

A Doomed Purloiner
Jan 4, 2006

Davincie posted:

watch a good ecchi show instead

Any good recommendations?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

A Doomed Purloiner posted:

High School of the Dead

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
I haven't read college K-ON yet but bought the other post-grad volume where Azu-nyan leads her own club and it hit all the right notes for me. I think Kakifly could've kept going without dropping in quality but props to him for ending early and on a good note.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
Speaking of good games, REmake. I just beat the PSN version with Jill on Hard only with the knife without linked item boxes or auto-aiming. Now my handgun + knife only run of RE4 has some competition in difficulty.

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Well I finished season 2 of SYD :qq:

And it totally tricked me!!

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Well, I just finished Yoshi's Woolly World, and it was exceedingly adorable.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

A Doomed Purloiner posted:

gataris, syd, nyaruko

or read (they have anime but i haven't seen them) the classics b gata h kei or midori days

id look up more to jog my memory but im sitting in a restaurant here so its a bit risky. theres a dumb one where a dude draws so many pics of a girl she comes alive and wants him, but by then he'd already fallen for someone else. it has funny pages like the dude literally kissing his drawings but i forgot the name. that one too if anyone knows

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

golden boy is the funniest sex comedy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHmBSfci0yE

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

I am a fan of everything that's going on in these

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

A Doomed Purloiner
Jan 4, 2006

Endorph posted:

golden boy is the funniest sex comedy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHmBSfci0yE

Golden Boy is great.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Sakurazuka posted:

This is good advice

play planescape torment

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I've tried playing it three or four times and the exact same thing happens every time, I get to the second big city area, do a bunch of quests in there, turn it off one day and never play it again. I don't even know why.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Sakurazuka posted:

I've tried playing it three or four times and the exact same thing happens every time, I get to the second big city area, do a bunch of quests in there, turn it off one day and never play it again. I don't even know why.

ah

that happened to me too, except only once. second time i got there i pushed on through. yeah there's a lot of stuff going on in that second hub area so it can get kinda overwhelming, but when that opens up you also get access to i think 3 new party members and theyre all cool and one of them is my fave in the whole game so maybe if you want you can cheat your exp up and play through since the fighting parts of torment arent that good

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
playing age of wonders

thats a good portrait

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Davincie posted:

gataris, syd, nyaruko

or read (they have anime but i haven't seen them) the classics b gata h kei or midori days

id look up more to jog my memory but im sitting in a restaurant here so its a bit risky. theres a dumb one where a dude draws so many pics of a girl she comes alive and wants him, but by then he'd already fallen for someone else. it has funny pages like the dude literally kissing his drawings but i forgot the name. that one too if anyone knows

SYD is dirty jokes, but it's not ecchi

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

*runs in to thread with jelly toast in mouth*

Blech

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

she seems good