Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smoothrich
Nov 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Vox Nihili posted:

This is what the Republican base actually believe, which is excellent news. Hillary/Castro would clown them on every demographic and in every debate. I can see Carson fumbling and apologizing to Clinton about abortion already.

Ben Carson would probably get more lady voters than Hillary, that's where loads of his support comes from in the GOP polling if you read or listen to anything but liberal blowhards saying it's only Ironic Racists and Low INformation Wacko Evangelical Idiots supporting Carson on the corporate media's mission of lying to America and destroying Democracy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anal Papist
Jun 2, 2011

Patter Song posted:

I hope Carson reads the Friend Bear story and just starts claiming that it happened.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Joementum posted:

Quote of the day, "I never hit my mother with a hammer, and I never stabbed anybody. Never wrote about it either. So there you go, at least I’m out there, on the record for that." ~ Mike Huckabee

Huck, Christie, and Trump seem to be the only ones critical of Carson.

TALK RADIO CHAT: Rush is in defense of Carson mode. They all will be, but Levin will be the most vicious about it because he loves Ben Carson.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Someone clever please incorporate #RomneyDeathRally into the Ben Carson meme tia

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
Meanwhile, in Iowa

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Xenophon posted:

Meanwhile, in Iowa

YES! So hyped about the Jeb campaign!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Somehow, this is a real article.

quote:

Egypt detects ‘impressive’ anomaly in Giza pyramids

CAIRO — Two weeks of new thermal scanning in Egypt’s Giza pyramids have identified anomalies, including a major one in the largest pyramid, the Antiquities Ministry announced Monday.

Antiquities Minister Mamdouh el-Damaty and technical experts working on the project showed the thermal differences in the pyramid in a live camera presentation to journalists.

The scanning showed “a particularly impressive one (anomaly) located on the Eastern side of the Khufu pyramid at ground level,” the ministry said in a statement. The largest of the three Giza pyramids is known locally as Khufu and internationally as Cheops.

The thermal scanning was carried out during sunrise, as the sun heats the structures from the outside, and then during sunset as the pyramids are cooling down. The speed of the heating and cooling phases was used to uncover “hypotheses” such as empty areas in the pyramids, internal air currents, or different building materials used.

“The first row of the pyramid’s stones are all uniform, then we come here and find that there’s a difference in the formation,” said el-Damaty, pointing at the three stones showing higher temperatures.

While inspecting the area, el-Damaty said they found “that there is something like a small passage in the ground that you can see, leading up to the pyramids ground, reaching an area with a different temperature. What will be behind it?”

He invited all Egyptologists, especially those interested in ancient Egyptian architecture, to join in the research and help come up with ideas on what could be behind the anomalies.

The iconic structures are over 4,500 years old.

Ben, I say this with all humility: I am sorry for doubting you. :worship:

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

Xenophon posted:

Meanwhile, in Iowa

my physiological reaction to this campaign is one of excitement

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Xenophon posted:

Meanwhile, in Iowa

The otherwise blank white board makes this.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Montasque posted:

Politico pushing the narrative that Ben Carson is a big dumb baby using quotes from Christie and Huckabee.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/chris-christie-ben-carson-215637

"Chris Christie does not appear to have much sympathy for Ben Carson"

"'I gotta tell you, I don’t have a whole lot of sympathy,' the New Jersey governor went on to say."

Ace reporting.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Sono posted:

"Chris Christie does not appear to have much sympathy for Ben Carson"

"'I gotta tell you, I don’t have a whole lot of sympathy,' the New Jersey governor went on to say."

Ace reporting.

Politico is a piece of poo poo, and Buzzfeed politics is better.

Smoothrich
Nov 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Joementum posted:

Somehow, this is a real article.

Ben, I say this with all humility: I am sorry for doubting you. :worship:

I swear to god if they dig in and find ancient well-preserved grain, Carson deserves to be mummified after his 8 years as POTUS and a new pyramid built in his honor in DC to entomb him forever in

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Xenophon posted:

Meanwhile, in Iowa

Newbie intern Win Xio-Lang strikes again.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Smoothrich posted:

Ben Carson would probably get more lady voters than Hillary, that's where loads of his support comes from in the GOP polling if you read or listen to anything but liberal blowhards saying it's only Ironic Racists and Low INformation Wacko Evangelical Idiots supporting Carson on the corporate media's mission of lying to America and destroying Democracy

He'd get 40% at best, outside of evangelicals his name has rapidly turned to mud. The media has already gently assisted him in putting about 12 daggers into his own heart.

The Republican frontrunners are all toxic assets at this point outside of maybe, maybe Rubio.

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Smoothrich posted:

I can't vote for anyone who would be broken in half by the superior Slavic genes of Putin

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Smoothrich posted:

I swear to god if they dig in and find ancient well-preserved grain, Carson deserves to be mummified after his 8 years as POTUS and a new pyramid built in his honor in DC to entomb him forever in his grain.

FTFY.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

AARP LARPer fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Jan 22, 2016

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Xenophon posted:

Meanwhile, in Iowa

I like how so many things Jeb says or does can be interpreted in a way that makes him look stupid.

"No, I don't have any actual plans or anything, we're just gonna win. Ya know, because I'm Jeb."

Smoothrich
Nov 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Slaughterhouse-Ive posted:

I can't vote for anyone who would be broken in half by the superior Slavic genes of Putin

Putin HATES Hillary Clinton, he thinks she's a low IQ arrogant incompetent fool, just like most of America does, even amongst Democrats. Putin would probably get along with Carson, they could talk about Nazis all day. At least Carson wouldn't be the type to Draw a Red Line in the Sands of Syria against a murderous despot like Assad and then surrender immediately to Iran and Russia like Obama did once he was pushed ever so slightly.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Smoothrich posted:

I swear to god if they dig in and find ancient well-preserved grain, Carson deserves to be mummified after his 8 years as POTUS and a new pyramid built in his honor in DC to entomb him forever in

This was the original proposed design for the Lincoln Memorial.

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe
The best thing would be if the new chamber in the pyramid had the inscrption "Zaphenath-paneah, Grand Vizier of Egypt, known to his people as Yosef, built this to store grain, as the prophet Ben Carson will someday predict."

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Smoothrich posted:

Putin HATES Hillary Clinton, he thinks she's a low IQ arrogant incompetent fool, just like most of America does, even amongst Democrats. Putin would probably get along with Carson, they could talk about Nazis all day. At least Carson wouldn't be the type to Draw a Red Line in the Sands of Syria against a murderous despot like Assad and then surrender immediately to Iran and Russia like Obama did once he was pushed ever so slightly.

I too believe that we should choose a president based on whether Vladimir Putin likes them or not

Smoothrich
Nov 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7hDr8ppaXc

Hillary Clinton: PUTIN HAS NO SOUL LOL

Bonus Putin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flC---s2moA

DaveWoo posted:

I too believe that we should choose a president based on whether Vladimir Putin likes them or not

It's about respect, not friendship

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Smoothrich posted:

So you're saying that Carson is spineless and gullible and will do whatever the Russian Bear tells him to? No wonder why you love him so much!

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Smoothrich posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7hDr8ppaXc

Hillary Clinton: PUTIN HAS NO SOUL LOL

Bonus Putin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flC---s2moA

It's about respect, not friendship

Vladimir Putin probably has Asperger's and legit does not know what "respect" means, hth

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

Smoothrich posted:

So if archaeologists prove that the pyramids were not intended to be tombs, you want a pyramid built as a tomb for Ben Carson?

I'm not sure I follow your logic

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Joementum posted:

This was the original proposed design for the Lincoln Memorial.

Why didn't we get this?

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Lotka Volterra posted:

Why didn't we get this?

only aliens can build pyramids

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

Lotka Volterra posted:

Why didn't we get this?

We didn't have any grain that needed storing.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Third World Reggin posted:

only aliens can build pyramids

this is how those lazy, freeloading aliens repay us? all they do is sit around in Area-51 all day and leech off are taxes!

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

memy posted:

So if archaeologists prove that the pyramids were not intended to be tombs, you want a pyramid built as a tomb for Ben Carson?

I'm not sure I follow your logic

Its "Ben Carson Logic!" From the folks who brought you "He'd get along great with Putin, especially on their controversial opinions of Nazis"and "He really DID try and murder his mother and friend."

Ben Carson's Presidential Campaign is basically working on "Opposite Day" rules.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
This election owns so much.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/jeb-bush-on-killing-baby-hitler_5640e1b6e4b0411d3071da54?eoy9zfr

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Pfft. Softballing, are we? Should have asked him whether he'd encourage Hitler's mother to abort him.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

"I mean, Hitler" — Jeb Bush

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/jeb-bush-on-killing-baby-hitler_5640e1b6e4b0411d3071da54?eoy9zfr

e: ah man too slow on the upload. But seriously, the entire presentation of headline/deck/video still is such a great package.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
yyyyeeesssssss

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers
But would he abort fetal hitler??

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

So, instead of trying to raise baby Hitler in the hopes that he may grow up to do good things, he would terminate the baby Hitler?

That doesn't sound very pro-life to me.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Smoothrich posted:

Same, but before.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
this is going to be my favorite phase of the Jeb! campaign: where he tries to prove he's not low energy by becoming Poochie the Dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Bryter posted:

But would he abort fetal hitler??

Why has this most excellent question not been asked yet?

• Locked thread