Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which gif of takane shijou eating is your favorite
This poll is closed.
1st 13 9.15%
2nd 52 36.62%
3rd 22 15.49%
4th 11 7.75%
5th 12 8.45%
6th 32 22.54%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Never actually had Parappa but I played that god drat demo so many times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDJMKv2Old8

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Parallax posted:

today's been lovely and not even anime can soothe my pains

Hoping you get to feeling better, anime tomodachi!

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Endorph posted:

when will chop chop master onion be in the anime workout show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRwaEwxraWw

MarisaaAAAAAAaaaa

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

thank you everyone, I am going to play mutated Rocket League and eat beans and rice

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i looked at cute animals to recover from my bad day. i hope food and rocket league do the same for Parallax

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I usually listen to my favorite music or play an ultra violent video game when I have a bad but Rocket League is super zen. I hope it works for you.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Is there a way to reliably link up PS4 and PC people? I want to play Rocket League with everybody.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Reds
Jun 15, 2015

I sense someone talking about... GUNDAM!
Morning, chat.

Still haven't watched this week's Concrete Revolutio due to reasons, which is okay I guess since I don't have anything else to watch besides Osumatsu-san in the early week.

Also it's my birthday apparently. That's neat. :toot:

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Reds posted:

Morning, chat.

Still haven't watched this week's Concrete Revolutio due to reasons, which is okay I guess since I don't have anything else to watch besides Osumatsu-san in the early week.

Happy birthday! :toot:

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

Dangerous Person posted:

Is there a way to reliably link up PS4 and PC people? I want to play Rocket League with everybody.

not that i know of, it sucks

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

I still haven't watched anything this season aside from the first eps of opm and ibo. There aren't too many non-sequel shows that interest me this season though, so it won't be hard to catch up if/when I do.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
happy redsday

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Reds posted:

Morning, chat.

Haps day of birth

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

also did IBO's subs ever get any better, they were real bad in the first episode

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Motto posted:

I still haven't watched anything this season aside from the first eps of opm and ibo. There aren't too many non-sequel shows that interest me this season though, so it won't be hard to catch up if/when I do.

If it's any consolation both of those shows have yet to have a bad episode so far

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Droyer posted:

Reds
Jun 15, 2015

Motto posted:

Start with Young Black Jack, I'd say. Go for Concrete Revolutio if superheroes and Bones are your thing.

Reds
Jun 15, 2015

Motto posted:

also did IBO's subs ever get any better, they were real bad in the first episode

I haven't noticed anything that jumped out at me in the last couple of episodes, I'm not sure if they got better or if I just stopped noticing.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Motto posted:

they're still pretty eh, but it's not a dealbreaker for me.

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

bueno

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
spooky ghost knight lady

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Reds posted:

Start with Young Black Jack, I'd say. Go for Concrete Revolutio if superheroes and Bones are your thing.

I was planning on giving those a shot, I'm just bad at actually getting around to watching stuff.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Motto posted:

any mistakes are pretty small, because i can't remember any or must've just parsed them unconsciously

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Droyer posted:

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

dogsicle posted:

any mistakes are pretty small, because i can't remember any or must've just parsed them unconsciously

They've gotten better in recent episodes too.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

also, happy birthday reds!

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

The guy subbing the new Lupin is still being lame as heck and I gotta hunt down more raws. gently caress!

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Endorph posted:

kick, punch, it's all in the mind
if you wanna test me, im sure you'll find
that the things i teach you, are sure to beatcha
never the less you'll get a lesson from teacher now come on

kick

kick

punch

punch

chop

chop

and block

BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK

*u rappin' awful*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAjtmwhcdwk

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Droyer posted:

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
Looks like it's a red letter day after all.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Bad Seafood posted:

Looks like it's a red letter day after all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHoNWwhzh3M

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Have a good birthday Reds.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I was going to take a nap until my tv show came on but the above image dump has convinced me to play Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows. This is the best Reds birthday ever.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

FirstAidKite posted:

happy redsday

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
Happy birthday Reds.

I haven't watched any anime since Sunday, which feels like it was forever ago until I realised Sunday was actually yesterday. Today is only Monday. :(

Lemon-Lime fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Nov 10, 2015

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Lemon Curdistan posted:

I haven't watched any anime since Sunday, which feels like it was forever ago until I realised Sunday as actually yesterday. Today is only Monday. :(

Anime withdrawal is a bitch.

I watched the first two episodes of Symphogear G today! And now I'm getting ready to play Fallout 4!!

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Atheist Sunglasses posted:

All of that looks like gay anime :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

the worlds first yaoi fps

• Locked thread