Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Nice tiny rear end screenshot there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

fallout 4 is an rpg where you take on the role of a bethesda game tester.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
how long until someone makes a quest where some people have to race across the wasteland of boston and you have to try to blow them up and then evade the police?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i guess i'll wait to see exactly how broken the PS4 version is before doing anything drastic.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
that verge guy better not ask any more philosophical questions like that of himself before he develops self-awareness and therefore deep depression

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

how long until someone makes a quest where some people have to race across the wasteland of boston and you have to try to blow them up and then evade the police?

if the words boston strong are anywhere in there im gonna barf

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

that's the fo3 map

i would expect it to be about as good as skyrim. probably less good because i think bethesda doesn't have the writing chops to do apocalytpic settings (they just feel boring) but it wont be terrible

its not actually. he renamed it to "fallout 3" because the bots kept shutting it down

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

the square footage method of video game reviewing

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

its not actually. he renamed it to "fallout 3" because the bots kept shutting it down

oh ok

still who cares. you can probably do that in a lot of games. and maybe he despawned the monsters or whatever if it's a pc game (it looks like poo poo so i'm guessing it's not pc but i dunno)

like i doubt it's going to be goty (well it will be but not the goty of my heart) but it will itch my game bone for a minute

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

a minute will be more fo4 than should ever be needed

scamtank
Feb 24, 2011

my desire to just be a FUCKING IDIOT all day long is rapidly overtaking my ability to FUNCTION

i suspect that means i'm MENTALLY ILL

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i guess i'll wait to see exactly how broken the PS4 version is before doing anything drastic.

i pluh

the console morrowind was a broken poo
the console oblivion was a broken poo
the console fallout 3 was a broken poo
the console new vegas was a broken poo
the console skyrim was a broken poo
the console fallout 4 is a ___________

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

beep beep

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

lmao that this turned out to be FO4's plot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t0uCWjQ6Og

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
elderscroll/bethesda fallout games have plots?

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

scamtank posted:

i pluh

the console morrowind was a broken poo
the console oblivion was a broken poo
the console fallout 3 was a broken poo
the console new vegas was a broken poo
the console skyrim was a broken poo
the console fallout 4 is a ___________

the smaller map is a bummer though because if there's one thing skyrim did well it was the huge spraling world

there's no way you could cover the skyrim map corner to corner like that in 10 minutes

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

Awia posted:

someone on the fo4 dev team had just heard of nixie tubes and thought they should go on everything

and now everything looks cool as poo poo, your WELCOME

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Panty Saluter posted:

the smaller map is a bummer though because if there's one thing skyrim did well it was the huge spraling world

there's no way you could cover the skyrim map corner to corner like that in 10 minutes

i think someone posted a video of someone doing it in 15

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

yesssss

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
how does fo4 address the busing riots

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

bump_fn posted:

how does fo4 address the busing riots

I'm assuming you can mod in a flag pole melee weapon if one is not already present

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
http://steamcommunity.com/broadcast/watch/76561197978518628/

streaming some Fallout 4

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Al! posted:

are people out there still mad about me3?

Only loving idiots were ever mad about me3.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Al! posted:

i think someone posted a video of someone doing it in 15

i find that to be highly dubious

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
the weapon modding in fallout looks good and i don't know why it isn't a part of borderlands yet

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

the whole point of borderlands is buying golden keys for $5.99 to try and roll a less lovely weapon, that would just ruin it all

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
borderlands had better gameplay and story than fo4 will

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer

duTrieux. posted:

apparently if you ignore that it's supposed to be a game with plot it's actually pretty good

this is how im feeling so far about bioshock infinite but i think im almost done??

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

borderlands had better gameplay and story than fo4 will

I see you are a big fan of reddit memes

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
buy the golden parts pack to get 20 random weapon parts to add to your arsenal! and best of all, unlike plain old legendary parts when you break down your weapons made with these power parts you can keep them in your parts inventory! it's a win win for only 700 microsoft points!

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Al! posted:

I see you are a big fan of reddit memes

idgi

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
I tried to play borderlands once and I was so terrifically bored after about 20 minutes that I closed it forever

I regret buying it for $0.99 or whatever on steam sale

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

im going to buy monster hunter x

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

bobbilljim posted:

the whole point of borderlands is buying golden keys for $5.99 to try and roll a less lovely weapon, that would just ruin it all

lol what? why would you buy golden keys?

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
I didn't even know you could buy them.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

when the borderlands pc version came out, the number of golden keys you had was in an editable text file. now you probably have to use cheat engine

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

borderlands was good. 2 was alright. 3 is poo poo

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Al! posted:

when the borderlands pc version came out, the number of golden keys you had was in an editable text file. now you probably have to use cheat engine

yeah lol I gave myself a pile of keys at the start. they gave out a load of them tho and people had lists of all the shift codes for keys and stuff.,

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
The amount of golden keys you have in the PC version is stored in your profile.

If you make it read only you can just use them up, reload, and do it again since your character/inventory are stored in your save and the keys are in your profile.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
you can also edit your save file w/ an editor to give you whatever you want if that's a thing you want to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lord of the files
Sep 4, 2012

Fabricated posted:

The amount of golden keys you have in the PC version is stored in your profile.

If you make it read only you can just use them up, reload, and do it again since your character/inventory are stored in your save and the keys are in your profile.

cheat engine with obs scan might be easier. just search for your values(usually 8 bit) and change it to 999 once you find the and it should be saved.

• Locked thread