Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which gif of takane shijou eating is your favorite
This poll is closed.
1st 13 9.15%
2nd 52 36.62%
3rd 22 15.49%
4th 11 7.75%
5th 12 8.45%
6th 32 22.54%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Casshern Sins made up for that weird rear end live action movie made about 8-9 years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reds
Jun 15, 2015

I sense someone talking about... GUNDAM!
For quite a while I wasn't sure if I liked Casshern Sins's OP or not. I have decided that I do.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CekDIGxNprE

It's also your prime source of well-animated robot gore.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i'm not sure what to fill the nozaki-kun shaped hole with

i might try fmp fumoffu...

and I still have Level E to finish

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

a good shoujo series, like akatsuki no yona

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Quest For Glory II posted:

the nozaki-kun short bonus episodes

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Endorph posted:

railgun is better

I mostly stopped reading Railgun after the Accelerator arc for some reason I don't know and wasn't too fond of the filler arcs in the anime.

Also am I right to assume that the Sports Festival had 2 clusterfucks go down? One for the magic side and one for the esper side?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

I mostly stopped reading Railgun after the Accelerator arc for some reason I don't know and wasn't too fond of the filler arcs in the anime.

Also am I right to assume that the Sports Festival had 2 clusterfucks go down? One for the magic side and one for the esper side?

i think it was one big clusterfuck shown from two perspectives

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Endorph posted:

a good shoujo series, like akatsuki no yona
already watched all of that and the end of that is even worse unless there's a 2nd season

oh and heres the last guy and time skip and see you later!!! thanks for watching!!!

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

already watched all of that and the end of that is even worse unless there's a 2nd season
read the manga

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

You just collect more holes until there is nothing left

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
Xenogears is and will forever be my favorite clusterfuck of a video game.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

it's insane how good the two arcs right after the point the anime ended are. it was already good but there was like a 300% increase in quality. a season two of the anime would be the best anime ever made because it'd be adapting those two arcs.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

oh yeah i also queued up tamako market but i dont think thats anything like the kind of fluffy i'm into (loved nozaki-kun, barakamon, snow white w/ red hair). i'll still give it a try

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

fart no yona

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

instead of filling nozaki-kun's unfillable hole, fill the manga hole instead by watching genshiken + comic party + mangirl

Reds
Jun 15, 2015

I was just about to suggest Fumoffu when you edited your post. Do it.

Sabagebu is also a good comedy. Not as good as Fumoffu but that's a very high bar to reach.

My favourite shoujo series is Natsume Yuujinchou and I've seen people be surprised by finding out it's shoujo since there's no romance and not a lot of focus on girls besides the episodic plots until the supporting cast gets expanded in the second season.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

yeah i watched the first episode of sabagebu and it was alright

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

oh yeah i also queued up tamako market but i dont think thats anything like the kind of fluffy i'm into (loved nozaki-kun, barakamon, snow white w/ red hair). i'll still give it a try

Tamako Market is real good, but it's very diminished by having a really bad character and accompanying subplot.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Endorph posted:

i think it was one big clusterfuck shown from two perspectives

Wasn't the magic side trying to star a war between the two sides by killing every non-religious person in the city with some weird ritual?
While the science side was trying to turn Misaka into a Level 6 and also the old man copied the Mind Control Girl's ability?

And then Touma somehow solved both?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Reds posted:

I was just about to suggest Fumoffu when you edited your post. Do it.

Sabagebu is also a good comedy. Not as good as Fumoffu but that's a very high bar to reach.

My favourite shoujo series is Natsume Yuujinchou and I've seen people be surprised by finding out it's shoujo since there's no romance and not a lot of focus on girls besides the episodic plots until the supporting cast gets expanded in the second season.
i mean technically the entire show is about a girl

Wasn't the magic side trying to star a war between the two sides by killing every non-religious person in the city with some weird ritual?
While the science side was trying to turn Misaka into a Level 6 and also the old man copied the Mind Control Girl's ability?

sure, let's go with that

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

drat there's a lot of this natsume show, like 50 some episodes

Reds
Jun 15, 2015

Endorph posted:

i mean technically the entire show is about a girl

Technically she's dead.

Fumoffu is probably my favourite comedy, A lot of comedies it's funny but quiet, but Fumoffu was always really big laughs the whole way through.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Red Minjo posted:

the nozaki-kun short bonus episodes

Reds
Jun 15, 2015

drat there's a lot of this natsume show, like 50 some episodes

The split between seasons makes watching each one at a time easier. I waited more than a year to watch the second season, and I still haven't watched the fourth season.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i wish the gay girl in nozaki had been allowed to be gay. free her.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

kashima is best nozaki character in the anime

I should read the manga tho because I bet Seo is way better in that

she barely appears in the back half of the anime

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

seibzehn from xenogears is a pretty loving cool robot imo

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Yeah you got it right, except the magic-side ritual was actually to use a very large-scale, subversive magic that would make everything that happens in Academy City benefit the Roman Catholic Church.

Railgun's had Gunha. That guy kicks rear end and there should be more of him.

Reds
Jun 15, 2015

It's really hard to pick a favourite character in Nozaki-kun. So I won't. They're all great.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Ahh! The umbrella chapters of Tamen de Gushi are too sweet. The gift umbrella! Qui Tong playing in the rain! :tem: Qi Fang being a cool friend when they all meet up! :kimchi:

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Reds posted:

It's really hard to pick a favourite character in Nozaki-kun. So I won't. They're all great.
I would have picked Seo if she was in the anime for more than 5 seconds an episode

then they spend too much time on the dork that becomes fixated on her, get him out of there, idgaf about him

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

then they spend too much time on the dork that becomes fixated on her, get him out of there, idgaf about him

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Budget Prefuse posted:

this marshmallow manga just taught me that theres women only subway cars in japan

get this: men enter then anyway

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Knorth posted:

Ahh! The umbrella chapters of Tamen de Gushi are too sweet. The gift umbrella! Qui Tong playing in the rain! :tem: Qi Fang being a cool friend when they all meet up! :kimchi:

I loving love Mop Head.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
There must be a :frogout: edit of this somewhere.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Which of the two Red-Haired Magic Swordsman Tsundere shows is the better one?

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

theyre both pretty average but cavalry has an actual romance where the couple gets together early on plus the MC has a cool power that makes my C O O L T E E N senses go off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

I loving love Mop Head.

He seems like a really good guy so far

This is really cool, thanks for posting it in here :)

also,

:3:

• Locked thread