Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which gif of takane shijou eating is your favorite
This poll is closed.
1st 13 9.15%
2nd 52 36.62%
3rd 22 15.49%
4th 11 7.75%
5th 12 8.45%
6th 32 22.54%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Budget Prefuse posted:

theyre both pretty average but cavalry has an actual romance where the couple gets together early on plus the MC has a cool power that makes my C O O L T E E N senses go off

Is Cavalry the one with the Twintails Redhead that looks like Cheria from Tales of Graces?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

yes

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Very well. Cavalry it is.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

The Colonel posted:

seibzehn from xenogears is a pretty loving cool robot imo

This is a cool robot and makes me want Xenogears.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Cool robots are great and they make anime and the world it lives in a better place.

More cool robots.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
I just beat REmake in about 1 hour 56 minutes. Feels good pretty much knowing how to beat a game exactly from start to finish.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

:agreed:

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

ok fumoffu was alright, i'll try a couple more episodes of that

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Fumoffu is cool and funny

Haven't seen it in forever tho

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm alive.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Good.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
It was probably a mistake to finish Stardust Crusaders last night instead of working on my big programming assignment that took like thirty straight hours of work, but gently caress it, I'm finally done with it.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

I'm glad! :)

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Ahhh!

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
Lol, I printed my paper using color plots to the black and white printer, aarughghjd

By the way, since I did finish Stardust Crusaders (lol Joseph), I can also finally say I understand the wryyy meme.

I still don't understand the wryyy meme. Why does he say that? Why is it spelled that way? How did it become such a big part of his character image if he only said it like once?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Strange Quark posted:

Lol, I printed my paper using color plots to the black and white printer, aarughghjd

By the way, since I did finish Stardust Crusaders (lol Joseph), I can also finally say I understand the wryyy meme.

I still don't understand the wryyy meme. Why does he say that? Why is it spelled that way? How did it become such a big part of his character image if he only said it like once?

I think a lot of it stems from an old 2D JoJo fighting game from way back. Dio's victory cry was a compressed, garbled "WRRYYYYYY" that was distinct and annoying.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Himawari and Sakurako are the best Yuru Yuris.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Chinatsu being a poo poo artist is never not funny.

Syllables
Jul 2, 2011

XOF XOF XOF

:fag:

this is the smuggest face ive ever seen

it looks like mgr:r's smug faces

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Syllables posted:

this is the smuggest face ive ever seen

it looks like mgr:r's smug faces

Of course. She's an idol.

Also the kouhai team in P4DAN is the queerest team:

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

Knorth posted:

He seems like a really good guy so far

This is really cool, thanks for posting it in here :)

also,

:3:

lol

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

homeless snail posted:

the anime economist

Thats me

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
Also Shinozaki-san got another omake update today:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

shinozaki-san is doing that thing a lot of gag manga does where it'd be funnier if it let the characters actually grow a bit and ditch the initial premise but instead it just gets stuck on the same four jokes

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

teh jokes are funny and the girls are cute

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

*slowly, in dramatic voice*

let

the girls kiss

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Endorph posted:

let

the girls kiss

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
Or at least let Shinozaki realise she's gay.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

I am gonna watch anime, tonight

Gonna get back into City Hunter, I think

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Endorph posted:

shinozaki-san is doing that thing a lot of gag manga does where it'd be funnier if it let the characters actually grow a bit and ditch the initial premise but instead it just gets stuck on the same four jokes

Yes

Davincie posted:

teh jokes are funny and the girls are cute

Yes

Endorph posted:

*slowly, in dramatic voice*

let

the girls kiss

Yes

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Strange Quark posted:

wryyy/ureyyy is like one of the first things Dio says when he's turned into a vampire in Part 1 (also i'm p sure it's a thing for at least a few other JoJo vampires). either that or it shows up as sfx in Part 1. being there from the start is probably what made it iconic.

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

my favorite part of when i was probated was how the chat thread was closed for like 8 hours because it became too much of a circlejerk

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
want a handie?

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

then everyone just went and posted in nite crew

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Zorak Was Right

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

also no one posted any pics of Tomo's mom

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

grats on being dick spacious cpa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reds
Jun 15, 2015

I sense someone talking about... GUNDAM!
I am liking the current amount of actually talking about anime and stuff compared to the last thread and would prefer it stays this way for a while.

• Locked thread