Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.
My girlfriend and I were walking home from the river at the weekend and I heard a little peeping sound. We turn round and see a little kitten running after us as fast as it's legs could possibly carry her meowing like she was shouting "wait for me". We have no idea how long she'd been following as we didn't see her on the path while walking to the river, it was really cold out, and there wasn't a house or other pedestrian in miles either, we think she must've been thrown from a car as we were walking alongside a country road when she found us and she was a little scuffed up. So that's how we got our new buddy Stella.

After getting her home we saw that she was in good health. no parasites, no infections, no major injuries, just a small scab on her chin from where she must've hit the road but it's healing well. We think she's about 6 weeks old.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

beato posted:

My girlfriend and I were walking home from the river at the weekend and I heard a little peeping sound. We turn round and see a little kitten running after us as fast as it's legs could possibly carry her meowing like she was shouting "wait for me". We have no idea how long she'd been following as we didn't see her on the path while walking to the river, it was really cold out, and there wasn't a house or other pedestrian in miles either, we think she must've been thrown from a car as we were walking alongside a country road when she found us and she was a little scuffed up. So that's how we got our new buddy Stella.

After getting her home we saw that she was in good health. no parasites, no infections, no major injuries, just a small scab on her chin from where she must've hit the road but it's healing well. We think she's about 6 weeks old.

Bless you for taking her in. :unsmith:

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Oh my goodness her little feeties :kimchi:

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

That's a Stellar cat and you're good folks for taking her in. :3:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
I need about a thousand more pictures of Stella, thanks :kimchi: you're good people.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UT6rmrr9a4 Snail and some cats

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
New pups.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Ban for animal cruelty :colbert:

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Mulva posted:

Ban for animal cruelty :colbert:

A few places are starting to ban docking ears and tails for cosmetic reasons, and it's lovely. I hope it spreads everywhere.

Unrelated:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I'd like to ask for more kitten pics, if you guys please. My family's just lost a kitten we'd been nursing back to health- his leg was injured, and we took him in. But while he was healing well externally, apparently some of the bacteria had gotten to his brain, and he passed away in what must have been agonizing spasms and fits :cry: So yeah, I really, really need some cute stuff right now.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

Fashionable Jorts posted:

A few places are starting to ban docking ears and tails for cosmetic reasons, and it's lovely. I hope it spreads everywhere.

Unrelated:

Aardwolf or a Fox on stilts?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

I audibly gasped.

CommissarMega posted:

I'd like to ask for more kitten pics, if you guys please. My family's just lost a kitten we'd been nursing back to health- his leg was injured, and we took him in. But while he was healing well externally, apparently some of the bacteria had gotten to his brain, and he passed away in what must have been agonizing spasms and fits :cry: So yeah, I really, really need some cute stuff right now.

:ohdear: I am so sorry. Have some baby cattes. Feel better.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

South American Maned Wolf. They look so fancy.

Strenots
Jun 21, 2005

'Course it's a good idea!

CommissarMega posted:

I'd like to ask for more kitten pics...

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

opposite of baby catte:

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

cash crab posted:

opposite of baby catte:

I love that. Curmudgeonly cat can't be stopped.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

cash crab posted:

opposite of baby catte:

When an 18 year old cats decides she wants to sleep somewhere, the 18 year old cat sleeps there.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

South American Maned Wolf. They look so fancy.

There's some at the DC zoo. They're beautiful, but realllly smelly. There's signs around their enclosure that basically say "We really do take care of these animals, they're just naturally really pungent"

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

CroatianAlzheimers
Jun 15, 2009

I can't remember why I'm mad at you...

I love that. Curmudgeonly cat can't be stopped.

And I said, out loud, "Yes! I would love to give you a million pats!"

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

That is a sitcom cat family. These cats are coming to ABC Tuesdays this January right after an all-new Fresh Off The Boat.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Mama cat's eyes "I've made a huge mistake"

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

When are they going to release the dogfight module?

e: wrong thread

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Decrepus posted:

When are they going to release the dogfight module?

e: wrong thread

I got your vicious dog fight right here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAchiUjdBJw

Maggie Fletcher
Jul 19, 2009
Getting brunch is more important to me than other peoples lives.

cash crab posted:

opposite of baby catte:

If I was an elderly catte and wanted to spend my days watching the world go by, inwardly rolling my eyes at the doofuses who make goofy faces at my cuteness, well, that's what the hell I would do.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Chard posted:

Mama cat's eyes "I've made a huge mistake"

meanwhile, papa on the top step's all "I swear to god, if even just ONE of you complains about one more thing, I'm biting each and every one of you's heads clean off..."

CharlieWhiskey
Aug 18, 2005

everything, all the time

this is the world

FutonForensic posted:

I got your vicious dog fight right here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAchiUjdBJw

Chinese puppy torture

I'm not sure if it's give up the state secrets right away or only if they took the puppies away

Moose King
Nov 5, 2009

CommissarMega posted:

This is my kitten, Ozymandias.

This is Ozzy sleeping.

This is Ozzy when he was tiny.

Ms Boods
Mar 19, 2009

Did you ever wonder where the Romans got bread from? It wasn't from Waitrose!

MikeJF posted:

When an 18 year old cats decides she wants to sleep somewhere, the 18 year old cat sleeps there.

Mr Boods' 20ish year old cat has decided that my desk is his bed; half my desk is taken up with my computer and keyboard; the other half his cushions and afghan. Gotta get out the door to catch a train, but if I remember when I get home (and he's in place), I'll snap a photo.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Oh my goodness her little feeties :kimchi:

This is how she sleeps :D

You can also see her chin scab in that picture. I'll get some more pictures at the weekend she's living at my girlfriend's mother's house in the countryside at the moment as we both work and wouldn't be able to give her the attention she needs at this age.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Oh my god what a precious baby :kimchi:

PerilPastry
Oct 10, 2012

beato posted:

You and your GF are the best :)

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Moose King posted:

This is Ozzy sleeping.

My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR
My friend got an awful cat

Look at this terrible cat

Just all round rubbish to be honest, I can't believe she let's it in the house.

What a stupid cat. Thinks it's Christmas already.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
Butterscotch: A Napping Primer

I know you thought you knew how to rest comfortably. But Butterscotch is here to tell you, you have no idea how to nap.

Our big boy is still really big. His mobility continues to amaze me. He jumps up and down furniture with no problem, but he still really struggles with positioning himself and getting up from a soft chair or couch.

That's a whole lotta cat to life out

He ends up needing a lot of help when he's trying to get out, but of course, because he's a cat, when you try to help him he whines, scratches, and bites.

Maybe it's just the shame :smith:

The best solution? Provide a buffer. Instead of him lying on the couch in the first place, place your adorable fiancee between him and the cushions:

Up next... Food theft, and the subtle art of wearing the guilt on your face

dismas
Jul 31, 2008

What a giant loving cat :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Chili posted:

Butterscotch: A Napping Primer

I know you thought you knew how to rest comfortably. But Butterscotch is here to tell you, you have no idea how to nap.

Our big boy is still really big. His mobility continues to amaze me. He jumps up and down furniture with no problem, but he still really struggles with positioning himself and getting up from a soft chair or couch.

That's a whole lotta cat to life out

He ends up needing a lot of help when he's trying to get out, but of course, because he's a cat, when you try to help him he whines, scratches, and bites.

Maybe it's just the shame :smith:

The best solution? Provide a buffer. Instead of him lying on the couch in the first place, place your adorable fiancee between him and the cushions:

Up next... Food theft, and the subtle art of wearing the guilt on your face

I'm not even a cat person and I find myself fascinated by Butterscotch's odyssey.

• Locked thread