Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which gif of takane shijou eating is your favorite
This poll is closed.
1st 13 9.15%
2nd 52 36.62%
3rd 22 15.49%
4th 11 7.75%
5th 12 8.45%
6th 32 22.54%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
BeanBandit
Mar 15, 2001

Beanbandit?
Son of a bitch!

The Devil Tesla posted:

patlabor is really good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

boom boom boom posted:

No it's a term for having sex with Erg, I already said

oh yeah that too

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

K. Flaps posted:

I can't wait for western perverts to hack Mikas rear end back in it.

Wtf it's not???

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Sorry Corals posted:

im back home from work now, and it turns out I have them.

episode 19's notes is 25 pages

Post the notes

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

PrinceRandom posted:

Wtf it's not???
they removed her butt

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I'm bored

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Triple boom is becoming a hosed up deviant

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

PrinceRandom posted:

Wtf it's not???

either the camera doesn't focus as much on the butt slap or there's no butt slap idk

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

homeless snail posted:

they removed her butt

That's a no sell now

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Droyer posted:

I think it's important to strike a balance between making homages to old stuff while still maintaining an original identity.

For example, one of my main problems with the gundam franchise as a whole is that it's far too self-referential.

I mean totally yeah, I love Xenogears as a whole because of all the crazy poo poo it does, I just love the heck out of those two moments in particular because the first one has a ton of build-up and then finally reaches this crazy, ridiculous Giant Robo fight on a sky colony, and the second one is right in the middle of disc two where the characters have been spending hours describing all of the crazy, dark plot twists and turns up to this point and out of nowhere you're suddenly fighting in the Super Dimension Fortress Macross.

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

Selling poo poo in Portrait of Ruin is probably one of the most confusing things. Not because it's hard to sell things, but because it doesn't tell me whether I have something equipped on one of my two characters before I sell it. And the view items screen the shop has doesn't help at all.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Namtab posted:

Triple boom is becoming a hosed up deviant

'becoming'

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

The Colonel posted:

I mean totally yeah, I love Xenogears as a whole because of all the crazy poo poo it does, I just love the heck out of those two moments in particular because the first one has a ton of build-up and then finally reaches this crazy, ridiculous Giant Robo fight on a sky colony, and the second one is right in the middle of disc two where the characters have been spending hours describing all of the crazy, dark plot twists and turns up to this point and out of nowhere you're suddenly fighting in the Super Dimension Fortress Macross.

I really oughta finish that game one of these days. It was the first JRPG i ever played with avoidable battles, so I just avoided all the battles and ended up terribly under leveled.

I'm surprised they never did a HD release of the series.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

That's cute :3:

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

boom boom boom posted:

I really oughta finish that game one of these days. It was the first JRPG i ever played with avoidable battles, so I just avoided all the battles and ended up terribly under leveled.

I'm surprised they never did a HD release of the series.
you're talking about xenosaga, different game. some dude at namco was talking about a potential HD collection though

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

The Colonel posted:

Tangentially related: Super Dimensional Fortress Macross is a funny name. Super Dimensional just means really big.

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

To the man who loves art for its own sake, it is frequently in its least important and lowliest manifestations that the keenest pleasure is to be derived.
HD Xenogears would be great, but only if disc 2 was the only thing that was given the HD upgrade.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Hello. I probably won't watch any anime today so I hope everyone watches good anime in my stead.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
Some day I might play Xenosaga. I'm probably going to play the Xenoblades first though.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Droyer posted:

Tangentially related: Super Dimensional Fortress Macross is a funny name. Super Dimensional just means really big.
Nah, the japanese title is chou jikuu, super space time, because of multiple dimensions or whatever bullshit. The real answer though is they were forced to call it that cause Big West wanted to make a "Super Dimension" franchise, but of the 3 shows they made with that prefix only Macross was popuilar

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

homeless snail posted:

Nah, the japanese title is chou jikuu, super space time, because of multiple dimensions or whatever bullshit. The real answer though is they were forced to call it that cause Big West wanted to make a "Super Dimension" franchise, but of the 3 shows they made with that prefix only Macross was popuilar

Macross doesn't have multiple dimensions though? Like i believe you but that's weird.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

littleorv posted:

Hello. I probably won't watch any anime today so I hope everyone watches good anime in my stead.

same

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Droyer posted:

Macross doesn't have multiple dimensions though? Like i believe you but that's weird.
Fold Space

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

Namtab posted:

Post the notes

workin on it...

done

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BzhamORxyLz-MnlUakMzZTdGOGs&usp=sharing

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

the ease of doing that wouldve slayed em in aught six too

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Someone tell me if they liked this anime and saw it to the end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRYFhOGowLs

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

man was FFIV DS ugly

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Motto posted:

man was FFIV DS ugly

I liked it. I thought they did a good job with the stylized models.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

dogsicle posted:

it looked pretty cool until they got to the Greed Island OVA and the colors went :pwn:

Yeah and the quality in general goes down

That second Greed Island OVA? The first half of it has an unfinished OP, lol

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Erg posted:

Someone tell me if they liked this anime and saw it to the end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRYFhOGowLs
I forgot they let MOSAIC.WAV do another anime OP

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
not a lot of good barbariccia cosplay tho

that last one's real good tho

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

FirstAidKite posted:

I liked it. I thought they did a good job with the stylized models.

it's not awful, but I was never very fond of 3D graphics on the 3DS.

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

homeless snail posted:

they removed her butt

ive decided not to buy ultra street fighter 5

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
There's a cat sleeping on my bed that makes it really awkward to watch Netflix on my TV. Someone should come here and shoo the cat away.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Srice posted:

Yeah and the quality in general goes down

That second Greed Island OVA? The first half of it has an unfinished OP, lol

huh, didn't know that. i dropped it when they started training with Biscuit and sampled through the 2011 version until i finished the Chimera Ant arc.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Sorry Corals posted:

ive decided not to buy ultra street fighter 5

Get this: They also removed Cammys butt.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Sylphid posted:

There's a cat sleeping on my bed that makes it really awkward to watch Netflix on my TV. Someone should come here and shoo the cat away.

turn the volume up until the cat leaves

then it won't think it was your fault

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GegTzi2lt2A

• Locked thread