Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
Thats Cesaro who wins the match, but I think you look more like Wayne Rooney

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
someone at work said I look like Cesaro and hell, maybe I do. anyway I saw the nld this morning and drat if arsenal didn't escape with a Point. whats with their defence?

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Michu's decline is insane and it's a drat shame - Guess he's a free agent now then?

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
He was always a weird unconventional player who is a bit lost when you don't build around him. I'm sure he'll get offers but it looks like he wants to go back to his hometown team.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Garry Monk is a horrible human being who destroyed Michu's career, health and marriage purely to spite Michael Laudrup, after he told the lads to have a lie in one wet Wednesday morning.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004

Breath Ray posted:

someone at work said I look like Cesaro and hell, maybe I do. anyway I saw the nld this morning and drat if arsenal didn't escape with a Point. whats with their defence?

They must have gotten mixed up with Yokozuna! Ha ha ha!

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

sassassin posted:

Garry Monk is a horrible human being who destroyed Michu's career, health and marriage purely to spite Michael Laudrup, after he told the lads to have a lie in one wet Wednesday morning.

Its nice to see you finally agree with me as opposed to a year or so ago when you defended his insane rant about a stoke player diving for a penalty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJLRsmppBks

This man happily plays chico flores

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS
wrestling is dumb hth

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

The Big Taff Man posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjagjTPmbV4

I love wrestling

Please note - Darren Fletcher was sat next to him and just laughing his arse off the whole time, especially when Barrett was taking the piss out of Rooney

All I can think about as I watch this is that Rooney's kids have the weirdest life.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Byolante posted:

Its nice to see you finally agree with me as opposed to a year or so ago when you defended his insane rant about a stoke player diving for a penalty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJLRsmppBks

This man happily plays chico flores

His relationship with Chico was anything but happy. Not after he got stung on the excess for his windscreen repair.

Nothing wrong with what he says in that video, though.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

sassassin posted:

His relationship with Chico was anything but happy. Not after he got stung on the excess for his windscreen repair.

You make up the weirdest things about Swansea players

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
imo James McCarthy should have to pay the loan fee for West Ham to loan in a player to replace Payet.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

The Big Taff Man posted:

You make up the weirdest things about Swansea players

The Mirror made up that rumour. It's one of my favourites.

Was the wrestling good?

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
I found out The Undertaker and Kane are still wrestling, they must be in their 50s.

Thom P. Tiers
May 29, 2008

Red Birds
Red Ass
Red Text

Hoops posted:

I found out The Undertaker and Kane are still wrestling, they must be in their 50s.

Undertaker 50 and Kane 48. "Still wrestling" should be taken lightly. The Undertaker shows up for about 2-3 matches a year.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Shut up about wrestling (unless it involves Rooney apparently) in this thread or be banned.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Everyone but Arsenal is doping says Wenger

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Good for him, but lets get in someone with top top centrifuges. I wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight Cazorla can get. 

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

That old retard thinks not doping is a good thing doesn't he?

Ciprian Maricon fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Nov 11, 2015

Digital Jesus
Sep 11, 2001

blue footed boobie posted:

I wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight Cazorla can get. 

:vince:

Broletariat
Nov 14, 2014

seems like this would actually explain the extremely poo poo Arsenal injury records

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Broletariat posted:

seems like this would actually explain the extremely poo poo Arsenal injury records

It especially explains when new arsenal signings are amazing for a couple months and then take an immediate downturn.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

It especially explains when new arsenal signings are amazing for a couple months and then take an immediate downturn.

Advanced stats say Ozil has been good though??

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

It could also explain why Arsenal tend to fade away in the second half of the season.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

He's right

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
well its like i always said.. I knew there was a reason arsenal lost to birmingham city in the league cup final that went way beyobd mere complacency abd a raft of other psychologixal weaknesses

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

If this is true, it makes their occasional victories over Bayern and..Bayern again fairly impressive.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Not to try to insert facts into this interesting discussion but Arsene does really only say "there is some doping going on" and that the current tests are poo poo, which isn't exactly a revelation.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Tsaedje posted:

Not to try to insert facts into this interesting discussion but Arsene does really only say "there is some doping going on" and that the current tests are poo poo, which isn't exactly a revelation.

Yeah, after it basically turned out that the Russian anti-doping testing facility was a massive front for payoffs, it doesn't take much of a leap of faith to imagine further "shocking" revelations are on the way.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
keen to see arsenal awarded what would be an unprecedented 'quadruple' for the past 14 consecutive years

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Der Shovel posted:

Yeah, after it basically turned out that the Russian anti-doping testing facility was a massive front for payoffs, it doesn't take much of a leap of faith to imagine further "shocking" revelations are on the way.

I sure will be shocked when it transpires that lots of Russian clubs are involved in doping

Ravel
Dec 23, 2009

There's no story
I thought Fuentes basically confirmed that doping was going on at the top levels of the sport, to nobody's surprise.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Ravel posted:

I thought Fuentes basically confirmed that doping was going on at the top levels of the sport, to nobody's surprise.

he had to turn down a serieA team because he was so busy with la liga, all the cyclists report seeing plenty of football and tennis players at his clinic.

Also a member of this very forum has witnessed doping equipment being delivered to the allianz arena

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Ravel posted:

Yeah but a lot of people think everyone's just joking or something, when for real, that entire decade of Spanish sporting achievement was a lie, look at how Nadal mysteriously forgets how to play Tennis the same time Fuentes' poo poo comes out and the Spaniards become drooling retards who can't beat the Dutch.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Fuentes: "If I would talk, the Spanish football team would be stripped of the 2010 World Cup"

http://www.sudinfo.be/sports/foot_international/2010-12-13/fuentes-si-je-parle-on-retire-la-coupe-du-monde-a-l-espagne-831186.shtml

atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM

Talk then you big tease

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

atomic gog posted:

Talk then you big tease

Hasnt he been court ordered to keep his mouth shut?

Luke Smith
Aug 6, 2015

by Cowcaster
Arsene doesn't dope them, his players do it on their own now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Tsaedje posted:

What fact are you inserting here exactly?

• Locked thread