Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Earth 2 Arrow Hood is Ollie's dad as the Hood with Felicity's dad as tech support. Laurel was on the boat instead of Sara and Det. Lance is a PI after getting kicked off of the force for alcoholism. Slade was killed instead of losing his eye and Malcolm joined HIVE instead of the League.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

You are being watched. :allears:

Xelkelvos posted:

Det. Lance is a PI after getting kicked off of the force for alcoholism

Quentin Lance as The Question

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
So if Sara was resurrected by the Lazarus Pit and Constantine/Ollie/Thea have to beat a few easy baddies to save her soul...

...Why don't they set up a resurrection business? I'm surprised Oliver isn't all "let's bring my parents back! And Tommy! And great aunt Ruth! And that one guy! Any anybody else for a thousand dollars a head!"

I mean yeah, they'd have to set up a special airline to Nanda Parbat and Constantine would have to be on Oliver's payroll, but you'd think that if resurrection were that easy it'd be a THING.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
Nyssa hosed up the Lazarus pit.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Well they don't know it but the Lazarus pit was destroyed by Nyssa.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

WarLocke posted:

Quentin Lance as The Question

Obvious in hindsight

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

CornHolio posted:

So if Sara was resurrected by the Lazarus Pit and Constantine/Ollie/Thea have to beat a few easy baddies to save her soul...

...Why don't they set up a resurrection business? I'm surprised Oliver isn't all "let's bring my parents back! And Tommy! And great aunt Ruth! And that one guy! Any anybody else for a thousand dollars a head!"

I mean yeah, they'd have to set up a special airline to Nanda Parbat and Constantine would have to be on Oliver's payroll, but you'd think that if resurrection were that easy it'd be a THING.

That seems like the type of thing that would go horribly wrong with Constintine involved. Like demons hellfucking cities wrong

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Xelkelvos posted:

Earth 2 Arrow Hood is Ollie's dad as the Hood with Felicity's dad as tech support. Laurel was on the boat instead of Sara and Det. Lance is a PI after getting kicked off of the force for alcoholism. Slade was killed instead of losing his eye and Malcolm joined HIVE instead of the League.

I really want to watch this show.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

McSpanky posted:

I really want to watch this show.

Slade's son Joe becomes Ravager, apprentice to Old Man Queen

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer
Cheeto dust everywhere.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

ha, the jaw doesn't match up

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003
It's amazing how much better Felicity and Oliver are when they act like a real couple.

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

There is no homosexual terrorist Johnny Silverhand
I hope there are air holes in tiny Ray's new house

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.
Let me out! Let me out!
This is not a dance!

Tiny Ray!

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
This is Felicity's show now Oliver. Go away.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

personally I can't wait for Olicity to get fractured into tiny pieces by the time May rolls around

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003
Best conversation ever.

edit: Being brought back to life PTSD is a bitch apparently.

edit 2: Also, you know, you guys have a big science friends at Star Labs you could call.

Mooseontheloose fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Nov 12, 2015

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

They need to get Cisco to make Laurel a cooler nightstick. Like that can spin, or has a tazer built in or something.

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

To be honest this is more or less how Sara acted before she died as well.

How long has Laurel not been wearing the wig? Just this episode?

Neon Knight
Jan 14, 2009
That is quite the posse to run with for a snatch and grab with 2 security guards. 5 vigilantes is really overkill when the only crime is the one you are committing.

Sieje
Jun 29, 2004

My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes.

Neon Knight posted:

That is quite the posse to run with for a snatch and grab with 2 security guards. 5 vigilantes is really overkill when the only crime is the one you are committing.

To be fair, the place was reported to have some sort of beetle infestation.

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

Neon Knight posted:

Not like there is a lot of crime in Starling City.

...wait?

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Felicity is kinda right and it's funny as hell.

*Ollie smiling and thinking about what to cook as he walks away from the table.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Diggle's reactions in the middle made that whole scene for me :allears:

Spergatory
Oct 28, 2012
Actual Semi-Functional Relationship Olicity is both weirdly sweet and loving hilarious. I can't believe I am actually enjoying them as a couple, but I am.

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

Lotsa talk about Order and Destiny in the ep...

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I don't like the sound of this. :ohdear:

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003
Argh, stop with the bullshit with their relationship. They are working fine together when you aren't writing them like this.

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.
Just what this season needed, angsty Felicity.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Oh god why does it burn?!
I really don't get why they have Felicity regressing like this. She's proven fairly strong this season, so why have her blame herself for this poo poo and angst up a storm out of nowhere?

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
That came out of nowhere and I really don't want more of that stupid relationship drama.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

in contrast, Oliver and Diggle moments over a glass of whatever are the best

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Felicity's mom carpet truth-bombing the poo poo out of that angst.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Well, it is her fault. She solved one of the core problems of the suit, remember?

Oh hey, they all finally learned Digg has had the best weapon.

Aphrodite fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Nov 12, 2015

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Diggle finally gets a code name! If only temporarily. Spartan's not a bad one, as far as these things go.

Then Sara follows up on Diggle's trend of saying gently caress it and just shooting the gun toting mercs.

Sieje
Jun 29, 2004

My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes.
No Sarah! Don't kill that guy with your bare hands! That's what we brought the guns for...

Neon Knight
Jan 14, 2009

Zebulon posted:

Diggle finally gets a code name! If only temporarily. Spartan's not a bad one, as far as these things go.

Then Sara follows up on Diggle's trend of saying gently caress it and just shooting the gun toting mercs.

Give her a gun. Get angry when she kills dudes with her bare hands? Is it not open season on paramilitary Ghost soldiers, the guys who kill themselves when captured.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I missed Ray

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

I think the guns Diggle has been using are tranqs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Laurel I have to be Legend....tomorrow.

• Locked thread