Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Honestly FO4 is okay, but it feels like a DayZ style Skyrim mod.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
Shoutout to Holly Bloops BTW:

holocaust bloopers posted:

I can only hope it ends with Boston getting nuked again.

Gonna give in from my usual "wait until the price drops", I'm too hype. Is that 20% off deal still going on somewhere and how do I get in on it if so

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Redeye Flight posted:

Gonna give in from my usual "wait until the price drops", I'm too hype. Is that 20% off deal still going on somewhere and how do I get in on it if so

http://www.greenmangaming.com/

The 20% off code is right on the front page but it should be: SAVE20-NOVEMB-GAMING

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

You know that special version of the Fat Man called Big Boy that you can buy? Turns out you can MIRV it and it stacks the original doubling effect. Shoots four mini nukes that break into eight nukes total for a top-down attack.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

You know that special version of the Fat Man called Big Boy that you can buy? Turns out you can MIRV it and it stacks the original doubling effect. Shoots four mini nukes that break into eight nukes total for a top-down attack.

:suspense:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

:flashfap:

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
i found a random cat in a church basement that is worshiped like a god, even has piles of mongrel meat in a makeshift alter

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Edgar posted:

i found a random cat in a church basement that is worshiped like a god, even has piles of mongrel meat in a makeshift alter

What town

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret

its in a basement hatch in a radioactive graveyard that is west of the castle, north east of the south boston highschool

Edgar fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Nov 13, 2015

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I found a stoner Mr. Handy

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
the church of bubbles

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
now I saw a ufo crash from the fort into west of the diamond city

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Edgar posted:

WHERE IS YOUR CAT GOD NOW

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret

hahahaha, harvest that delicious cat meat

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

I found a stoner Mr. Handy
Far out, man!

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

look at this guy. using a silenced pistol while in power armor

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

Booblord Zagats posted:

Honestly FO4 is okay, but it feels like a DayZ style Skyrim mod.

source your quotes please

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Look at this guy, hacking the gently caress out of the game after 4 days.

I'm waiting on the mod where Dogmeat is re-skinned as a chihuahua and all female NPC's speak to me with gently caress all respect otherwise my immersion is shattered.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

Look at this guy, hacking the gently caress out of the game after 4 days.

I'm waiting on the mod where Dogmeat is re-skinned as a chihuahua and all female NPC's speak to me with gently caress all respect otherwise my immersion is shattered.

Was in a rush to beat the thing before my PC goes into storage for a month

Suck my dick from the back pig

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I saw something crash when I was at the Red Rocket station, except it didn't give me a marker or a miscellaneous quest or anything, so I guess I'm just never getting that swag.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Is there an easy way to make sure settlers are assigned to all the loving crops. It seems random as gently caress even if you try to do it manual.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The Prydwyn or whatever is close enough to the ground that you won't take damage in power armor. Badass.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
If you happen to wander in to the state house by chance...

BRING POWER ARMOR

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

I just got into an insane 15 minute long fight with a group of super mutants at the relay station near the national guard training facility. Brother of Steel flew in and were engaging them as well, until a nuclear suicide bomber took out half their contingent.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

psydude posted:

I just got into an insane 15 minute long fight with a group of super mutants at the relay station near the national guard training facility. Brother of Steel flew in and were engaging them as well, until a nuclear suicide bomber took out half their contingent.

If you're where I think you are and can get into the armory, there's most of a set of X-01 power armor in there.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Oh, yeah and everyone should play the main storyline at least until the Brotherhood show up. It opened up so many more random encounters in the world, I greatly regret ignoring the main quest until today.

I am already planning my next character. I will be melee/power armor.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Yeah I rerolled with a bit of a different stat allocation. VATS gunslinger.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Yeah I rerolled with a bit of a different stat allocation. VATS gunslinger.

I rolled...something. I did like, high CHA/INT, moderate STR/PER/END/AGI, low LCK. In retrospect I really should have paid more attention. I'm making it work by speccing into Commando and modding all my guns to be full auto, but I burn so many caps on ammo even with the perk.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Vasudus posted:

Oh, yeah and everyone should play the main storyline at least until the Brotherhood show up. It opened up so many more random encounters in the world, I greatly regret ignoring the main quest until today.

I am already planning my next character. I will be melee/power armor.

Go full retard. Low CHA and INT, max STR, and grab a super sledge and the Grognak outfit. Solve all your problems with violence.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
Going for Revolver Ocelot on my next playthrough. :ocelot:

Also seriously where do you even buy ammo? I'm completely out of .308 and can't find any anywhere.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

Kazinsal posted:

Going for Revolver Ocelot on my next playthrough. :ocelot:

Also seriously where do you even buy ammo? I'm completely out of .308 and can't find any anywhere.

Diamond City market has two vendors, plus your weapons vendor at your settlements if you build them. Oh and the BoS vendor probably.

Go full retard. Low CHA and INT, max STR, and grab a super sledge and the Grognak outfit. Solve all your problems with violence.

High STR, high INT, high END. Pain Train and Nuclear Physicist, with points in non-automatic rifles but otherwise using melee weapons.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Goodneighbor has a decent gun vendor as well.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I found the previous general of the minutemen dead and locked in a basement...with several empty bottles of Amontillado. :haw:

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Hope you guys grabbed Grognak's axe, otherwise I'll feed you to the furnace.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

I found the previous general of the minutemen dead and locked in a basement...with several empty bottles of Amontillado. :haw:

finally getting around to the minutemen questline huh?

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4t369pTOwU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
What the hell was that?

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
so the quests like raider troubles at tenpines bluff are repeatable quests, so if you fail one don't worry. It'll show up again. These quests also reset all the loot in that area you need to clear.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
just did the hallucigen quest; where did the gunners get enough guys to get an entire platoon sized element wiped out trying to get a hold of some salvia gas or whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
gently caress Assaultrons. Got jumped by 4 last night and all I had was my trusty Aluminium bat wrapped in chains. Took me about 30 minutes to chase them down and kill them.

• Locked thread