Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Well I was trying to say 3/4 friends interested in something is good but hey that works too!

HGH fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Nov 13, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Okami and Viewtiful Joe are both good games.

But I sucked at VJ, and I really liked Okami's visual style, so I'd take a new Okami over VJ game.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Dias posted:

but the best is streets of rage 2 tho

Oh 2 is the better game but using 3's plot means that Break, Mr. X's robot duplicate of Axel that he uses to frame him for kidnapping the Chief of Police is a recurring boss

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Blockhouse posted:

Oh 2 is the better game but using 3's plot means that Break, Mr. X's robot duplicate of Axel that he uses to frame him for kidnapping the Chief of Police is a recurring boss

Oh, that's fair then. God, SoR3 is so much harder than 2 also, I fired it up real fast since you mentioned it and fuuck.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Oh this...this vanguard princess thing is...troubling

Hopefully there's no deeper hole of creepy fighting games for them to go down, or at least I hope they resist going down that road

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

drat it, I knew Undertale would be the thing to get me to sign up for Vessel.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

I seem to have missed something here. What is Vessel?

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

I seem to have missed something here. What is Vessel?

pay $3 a month and videos come in 3 days early. First month's free. Bunch more than just SBFP videos are there. Money from there will be used to get a proper studio, separate mics, etc.

edit: Vessel player is alright. Android app murders my two year old phone but at least it can cast to the chromecast without issue.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Captain Invictus posted:

Hopefully there's no deeper hole of creepy fighting games for them to go down, or at least I hope they resist going down that road

Do I have news for you! :nms:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I know about the various hentai reviews on sa, they're the stuff of legend. I meant stuff like arcana heart and vanguard princess-level creepiness.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I like Okami and never played Viewtiful Joe, so I wouldn't know what I'm missing out on.

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler
i did not know there was a SBF thread here, i guess i don't really leave the games subforum very often

hi matt, you are cool, i like the work you guys do and have been a fan for years now, stay awesome

re: viewtiful joe v. okami, i think both are good games but i'd rather see an okami sequel. Or another Anarchy Reigns but, well, we all know how the first AR went...(and I don't think Kamiya worked on AR)

cmykJester
Feb 16, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Give me a PC port of VanQuish or give me death.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

cmykjester posted:

Give me a PC port of VanQuish or give me death.

right there on your tombstone

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Captain Invictus posted:

I hope they dive into the abyss, it makes for amazing videos.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Okay, I've found Vessel. Where did they even talk about it? I'm not seeing any links on any of the YouTube vids, which seems like a really obvious place to promote it.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

Okay, I've found Vessel. Where did they even talk about it? I'm not seeing any links on any of the YouTube vids, which seems like a really obvious place to promote it.

It's been ongoing since September I think. They announced it a couple weeks back on a podcast and on their reddit (maybe facebook too).

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
Who made the intro to Woolie vs Reboot? It's sick.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Blockhouse posted:

Sounds like Project X Zone 2 is much bettered paced and has more new attacks as you level up

but you have all the characters by the end of stage 20 and there's 20 more stages after that

I, for one, can't wait for the SBFP full LP of Project X Zone 2.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I want 40 stages of haseo

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

TheRealestMatt posted:

And the next LP we do is gonna be a small break from horror, that's a short dumb story mode for a big franchise that should be good for a laugh.

looking forward to the black ops playthrough

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

I was thinking Minecraft.

TheRealestMatt
Jun 27, 2014

The Boss. The CEO. The J-Cup Lover.

Ruggington posted:

looking forward to the black ops playthrough

Heh, no. Likely none of you will guess it.

Also, got Undertale Pacifist ending today. Was incredible, loved it WAY more than the neutral ending, Whoever prefers the neutral ending is wrong.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away

TheRealestMatt posted:

Also, got Undertale Pacifist ending today. Was incredible, loved it WAY more than the neutral ending, Whoever prefers the neutral ending is wrong.

I remember when Woolie said on the podcast that he got the neutral ending and was happy with it, I audibly said out loud to my tablet, "DUDE."

Also this video is finally up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm0qPATnbdg

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

TheRealestMatt posted:

oh god it's nba 2k16: now with spooky ghosties

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Oh my god yessss

edit: Pat: "I wanna wrap myself in this feeling, it's so good, aaagghh"

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Nov 14, 2015

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Prison Break Versus Mode Friday Night Fisticuffs 2k15

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
I like the Neutral ending, not sure if I prefer it, but I was satisfied when I got it, hehe. True Pacifist is more emotional tho, and it's better closure all around.

and then you murder everyone

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
And then you get the most fun boss fight

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Then you get the best song as a reward.

Genetic Toaster
Jun 5, 2011

I got spoiled on that boss fight because I asked someone if Toby Fox managed to sneak Megalovania into the game. :(

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

FauxGateau posted:

The best song is Death by Glamour tho.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away

Baal posted:

And then you get the most fun boss fight

FauxGateau posted:

Dias posted:

The best song is Death by Glamour tho.

Agreed.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
What the hell is this jail-time fighting game. this 'vanguard princess' monstrosity.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

TheRealestMatt posted:

Oh man, I can't wait.

Have to ask, after you beat the final boss did you go back to the first room in the game?

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
It actually qualified as a FNF even! I was expecting a SNS video!

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Al-Saqr posted:

What the hell is this jail-time fighting game. this 'vanguard princess' monstrosity.

It's one of the funniest Fisticuffs on record.

Genetic Toaster
Jun 5, 2011

who the gently caress keeps uploading anime poverty as fisticuffs videos

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT POWER RANGERS MYSTIC FORCE
The Pacifist final boss music would be amazing in Smash. Better yet, dub it over the final sequence in Wonderful 101 :kamina:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
that panel is really good actually

better than what they had planned i bet