Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Cat Face Joe posted:

*transfers massive credit card debt to new credit card*

if you do this enough times, they stop offering you free balance transfers. i know this because

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

my phone was like ten bucks on my parents plan. i just finally got off it and my first months bill is 160 loving dollars. i'm still on their car insurance.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

today's payday, so i just spent the past literal hour paying all of my bills. most of them were not overdue yet this time. :unsmith:

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

As a Millennial I posted:

my phone was like ten bucks on my parents plan. i just finally got off it and my first months bill is 160 loving dollars. i'm still on their car insurance.

cricket motherfucker

stop signing contracts

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

but i wanted an iphone.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
My student debt is so high and my figgys so low that I'll effectively never need to pay off the loans :smuggo:

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

atomicthumbs posted:

im, uh, i think i made a dece 4 figgies last year. Not quite sure how to do this roleplay

think big?

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

ConanTheLibrarian posted:

im a graduate recently hired by goog/appl/micro$oft and im paid 98k a year

i dont think i belong here

if you're living in Silicon Valley or SF this is like making about $40k/year in any other part of the country

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

raise your paw if you've ever checked your life insurance policy's suicide provisions

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003

raise your paw if you've ever checked your life insurance policy's suicide provisions

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I make like 70k so I deserve to buy a 40k car

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
i don't have any opinions about the capital gains tax

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

i have lots of opinions on the capital gains tax as well as on racism and welfare and furthermore *is distracted by repo man hooking trailer to tow truck*

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

It makes sense to buy a jetski, as long as I use it more than 8 times a year it's cheaper than renting

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
lol i'm out

enjoy this shithole

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

:rip: jonny

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

just requested a psych appointment, good thing i've been putting money in the ol' hra. i'm up to two hundred dollars now!

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

I am currently making payments on my car, and have a one-bedroom apartment with no roommates. :smug:

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

just requested a psych appointment, good thing i've been putting money in the ol' hra. i'm up to two hundred dollars now!

I just get what I need from my GP, those psych appointments are expensive

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Ah poo poo AAPL down 0.5%, better sell my 2 shares

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Cat Face Joe posted:

i have lots of opinions on the capital gains tax as well as on racism and welfare and furthermore *is distracted by repo man hooking trailer to tow truck*

i dont work overtime because then id go into a higher tax bracket and actually make LESS

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

mishaq posted:

i dont work overtime because then id go into a higher tax bracket and actually make LESS

my mom still believes this :eng99:

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
it doesn't matter what you study as long as you get an education and become a well rounded person

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
why doesn't the government just make college free for everyone?

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

my mom still believes this :eng99:
i too have a relationship with my mom and have not stuffed her away in an old folks home from where she can not contact me

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
my kids are my life

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
im just as smart as all my friends who make six figures so i could make more money if i wanted to pretty easily

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
my brother is a lawyer and has us all over to his house to watch the game and swim in the pool on weekends. I invited my parents over for dinner at my apartment and my mom brought a roast from home.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
I love GBS

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
I'm excited for the new WoW expansion!!!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
who teh gently caress is steve inskeep??

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i get all my news from Reddit and Twitter. Straight from the source. I'll compile the raw information about both sides of the issue and synthesize my own conclusion. I don't need some lieberal idiot regurgitating his dumb gently caress opinion into my mouth. human being

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I wish they would have affirmative action hires of white people

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
I can't wait to vote republican

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Dislike button posted:

I can't wait to vote

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
i don't think fast-food workers deserve $15/hr

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Barnyard Protein posted:

i don't think fast-food workers deserve $15/hr

Well of course not, it's not fair to someone like me that worked hard to get a communications degree. Fast food work just doesn't deserve that kind of money

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
Once my paycheck clears should I buy the new call of duty or fallout 4? I'll have to wait until next month to get the other one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
My friend showed me this cool life hack where you freeze your credit card so you can't make any impulse purchases

• Locked thread