Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe
Every shirt's a v-neck if you have scissors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

scuz posted:

Every shirt's a v-neck if you have scissors.

Sleeveless or bust and I will cut anyone trying to say otherwise.

:siren:FIND OUT IF YOU ARE A MECHANIC WITH ONE WIERD TRICK :siren:
Simply take important papers work gives you to get your once every three years pair of compensated safety glasses, place it on top of your box for safe keeping and so you remember to take then with you when you leave, and then examine them st the end of the day.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Dayco makes condoms now?

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe

14 INCH DICK posted:

Sleeveless or bust and I will cut anyone trying to say otherwise.
You desleeve what you love.

At our merch booth, we have a pair of scissors so if someone wants the sleeves cut off we'll do it right there at the show. It's pretty popular.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

scuz posted:

You desleeve what you love.

You deglove what you leave.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Special instructions: <blood smear>

Some of the Sheep
May 25, 2005
POSSIBLY IT WOULD BE SIMPLER IF I ASKED FOR A LIST OF THE HARMLESS CREATURES OF THE AFORESAID CONTINENT?

Leperflesh posted:

Special instructions: <blood smear>

Doctor: <cum stain>

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

This thread is too quiet. :ohdear:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I'm going on a flu lasting a week and a half now, last week was completely gone and I fell asleep Wednesday after work and woke up today. Shipping out a batch of beanies in about an hour, but despite my Facebook presence have been courting death.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках
Does Death have any free cars to offer? :v:

Seriously though, gently caress being sick, hope you feel better.

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

I forgot I had gone in on the beanies, so that's gonna be an awesome thing to come home to one of these days! PERFECT IN EVERY WAY!

14", get better you motherfucker, I can only imagine what you're like with fever hallucinations. Valhalla can't handle you yet.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
First load of beanies is en route to the post office now.

"Hi it looks like you're trying to get stuff done can I help?"

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Oh also :ssh:

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
PARTZ KAR

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Batch 1 beanies have been mailed expect to see them showing up within the next week

Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004
Everyone enjoy your Flu beanies!!!

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

E:oh, those unicorn horn strut mounts?

INCHI DICKARI fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Nov 14, 2015

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

So, can you grab the parts, or does the owner want to have someone resurrect it?

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
Heaven is a place on earth.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Added 2 more pics to the post above at the end. And that's the parts car I'm picking up IF THE OWNER DECIDES TO TAKE MY MONEY AND NOT JUST SAY COME TAKE A LOOK AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT IT THEN NOT ANSWER HIS EMAILS.

GentlemanofLeisure
Aug 27, 2008

14 INCH DEVITO posted:

Added 2 more pics to the post above at the end. And that's the parts car I'm picking up IF THE OWNER DECIDES TO TAKE MY MONEY AND NOT JUST SAY COME TAKE A LOOK AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT IT THEN NOT ANSWER HIS EMAILS.

Does it have a gas cap?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
What if I told you I forgot to look

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Also I guess I'm getting a free pickup truck. Hes sorting out the paperwork today or tomorrow.

NOW BEFORE THE BLUEBALL BRIGADE POINT OUT THE OBVIOUS, STATISTICALLY SPEAKING FREE PICKUP TRUCKS ARE MORE LIKELY TO HAPPEN THAN FREE CAMAROS.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Reminds me of froot truck

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.
First addition to truck:

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

14 INCH DEVITO posted:

Also I guess I'm getting a free pickup truck. Hes sorting out the paperwork today or tomorrow.

NOW BEFORE THE BLUEBALL BRIGADE POINT OUT THE OBVIOUS, STATISTICALLY SPEAKING FREE PICKUP TRUCKS ARE MORE LIKELY TO HAPPEN THAN FREE CAMAROS.

'Sup B2000 buddy, what year is it? I just got mine back on the road and it's so nice to just tool around the neighborhood.

Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004
Requesting tally of vehicles currently owned, currently promised to you, and currently looming on the horizon.

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]

14 INCH DEVITO posted:

Aw man. I want a free truck like that.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Astonishing Wang posted:

Requesting tally of vehicles currently owned, currently promised to you, and currently looming on the horizon.

R is equal to running vehicles.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Do you get the poo poo in the bed? That's at least worth 20bux

Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004

14 INCH DEVITO posted:

Too smart for my blood

Bass Ackwards
Nov 14, 2003

Anything can be used as a hammer if you try hard enough.

14 INCH DEVITO posted:

Running vehicles equals 2 times General Motors over Civic squared?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Astonishing Wang posted:

Too smart for my blood

It's the formula for an event horizon :v:

Also from work, new cart time. Atomic Orange should be renamed Orange A.F

Internal locks for lower drawers, fully welded chassis, check the gently caress out of those casters, internal pry bar rack, port for optional power strip which is on order, hngf :radcat:

Oh and what if I said color matched motherfucking drip tray

Blends right in.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

14 INCH DEVITO posted:

So you own a piece of lint that once briefly was in the carpet of a running vehicle. Gotcha.

At you're big enough :wink: and light enough that we can safely say light can escape your gravitational pull 14"

E: that is one attractive box :quagmire:

Bajaha fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Nov 14, 2015

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Forgot to say not only did work hang a new sign over my box, they specifically informed me they hung it there on purpose.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Your farts are an environmental hazard

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

leica posted:

Your farts are an environmental hazard

Yeah I think they're worried about your emissions.

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

I like how the KY is in pink. I'm certain that was a total oversight by the designer

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

if you do get this truck you better decorate the dash with the entire lyrics to rosetta stoned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Enourmo posted:

if you do get this truck you better decorate the dash with the entire lyrics to rosetta stoned

And after calming me down with some orange slices and some fetal spooning ET revealed to me his singular purpose. He said "you are the chosen one. The one to deliver a message. A message of hope to those who choose to hear it and a warning to those who do not."

Protip: not the best (or perhaps the greatest?) Point in a song to rip a fat bong load of Salvia concentrate in retrospect.

:crossarms:

• Locked thread