Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Drop a few nukes on Syria imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006

Microwaves Mom posted:

I pray Zoe Quinn tries to make this about her.

lol loving agreed we know exactl what kind of scum is gonna crawl ouf hte woodwork loving now

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight

Justin Godscock posted:

Tim McVeigh, son.

No, we have already established that McVeigh was a lone wolf, only Muslims can be terrorists.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Just bought tickets earlier today to travel to France and Spain in January. I hope they open the borders before then because otherwise it would be super inconvenient for me.

Mightaswell
Dec 4, 2003

Not now chief, I'm in the fuckin' zone.

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

The next Charlie hebdo is going to be great. It'll be Muhammad on the cover with twice as many stink lines as before

terrorists won on that one
https://www.rt.com/news/310193-charlie-hebdo-editor-caricature/

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

what a bleak coloring book

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

jiharlequinade posted:

Yeah with as many as 10-15 people you could really have upped that death toll

Not if they all died.

Asclepius Hot Rod
Apr 5, 2009
Watch Hollande start a loving war

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

The Human Crouton posted:

How do they even close borders between European countries now? I was in France last year. I just walked to Germany on one small bridge, and then wandered back into France on another small bridge. There don't seem to be any real enforceable border stations or anything where I was.

there are pop up turrets that vaporize non whites

BanhMi
May 11, 2015
an isis tweeter in front of a laptop and, across panel, an american solider in front of a laptop with crosshairs over the isis tweeter.

there is a frenchman placing his arm on the american's shoulder.

the frenchman has a tear in his eye.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

I think they may change their minds.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

I've played Civilization 4 and let me tell you how 10 guys with pistols couldn't stand up against 2 with assault rifles...

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

How do they even close borders between European countries now? I was in France last year. I just walked to Germany on one small bridge, and then wandered back into France on another small bridge. There don't seem to be any real enforceable border stations or anything where I was.
road blocks on motorways and major roads probably, not sure if many of the border checkpoints exist any more

BanhMi
May 11, 2015
a stadium with a light on a coffin and US soldiers saluting in the stands.

the coffin has a french flag on it

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Demonachizer posted:

Just bought tickets earlier today to travel to France and Spain in January. I hope they open the borders before then because otherwise it would be super inconvenient for me.

well if the french muslims don't kill you you're still going to die in the war of catalan secession

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

wtf dude you know ISIS reads something awful why dont you just western union them $500

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

what the gently caress is wrong with humanity

ascii genitals posted:

ambushed people with hand guns vs. trained coordinated terrorists with grenades and automatic weapons word up newt gingrich please just die loving trash monster

oh

Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

Wine can of their wits the wise beguile,
Make the sage frolic, and the serious smile.

univbee posted:

Obama's French interpreter on Radio Canada sounds bored.

Interpreters for those in power are trained to do anything they can to make their voices sound flat and lifeless. It's to avoid some inflection in the interpreters voice misrepresenting the primary speaker.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Apparently the photos of the refugee camp that was on fire was real, but then it wasn't real, but now a dutch reporter says they are real again

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Drop a few nukes on Syria imo

speaking of why havent we launched some hellfires at assad's homebase?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

France is apparently doing a two-way border closure according to Hollande's press conference. Way to royally gently caress your economy, and give me a few days off.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
I'm hearing someone called John Harrison may have been behind this.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Terrorists should ashamed of themselves for stealing the mass shooting job from weird anti social white kids.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

https://twitter.com/algore

BanhMi
May 11, 2015
a cafe table, with a baguette on it. there is blood splatter on the table.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Presented in DTS ES 6.1 where available.

Super Ninja Fish posted:

This thread is so much better than the Debate and Discussion thread.

Such great heights.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Madcosby posted:

more embarrassing tweets about tragedies from celebrities please

not sarcastic

seriously, celebs saying dumb poo poo when bad things happens never gets old

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

Apparently the photos of the refugee camp that was on fire was real, but then it wasn't real, but now a dutch reporter says they are real again
apparently there was a fire last week, but its plausible its happened again

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

man if we're doing a multiple timelines thing i'm out

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Vertical Lime posted:

what the gently caress is wrong with humanity

oh

Yeah it's not the violent mass murderers it's old guy making tweets

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

lol if only the turd caught a bullet.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

BanhMi posted:

the aristocrats

Water Resistant
Jul 10, 2003
Really sad when I saw all this going down on the news. I was at the Bataclan about 2 years ago to see Gogol Bordello, and it was one of my favorite memories from living in Paris because even the Parisians were super into it and everyone in the place was dancing and having a blast. It was very unlike the usual surly day to day mood they always seemed to be in.

For those of you trying to picture it, the venue holds maybe around 1000 people, and is setup like a normal rock concert venue with standing only space on two levels. Crazy to think you can be enjoying a normal Friday night show at one second and have some guy shooting you execution style the next.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

etalian posted:

Terrorists should ashamed of themselves for stealing the mass shooting job from weird anti social white kids.

dylan kelbold: OG Hipster

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Do It Once Right posted:

Money is more important than human lives

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
mama mia!!!

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

has anybody checked elliot rodger's twitter

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
4 assailants dead

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

What do the Dutch know about anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

BanhMi posted:

for sale
bloody baguette
never eaten

• Locked thread