Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
Also, the NYTimes has gotten rid of their paywall for the live update page as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Hmm yeah let's wonder for a second who did this

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Brannock posted:

imagine how goddamn berserk America would have gone if NYC was attacked twice in a year's span

Paris has had two major terror attacks in slightly more than 10 months

Yeah, we probably would've elected Hitler after that

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Omi-Polari posted:

Purge the D&D.
It's funny watching every post that brings up something new about the attacks being replied to demanding sources.

Some people died tonight.
SOURCES!!! SOURCES!!! I'M GONNA NEED A SOURCE ON THAT

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
Jonathan McIntosh ‏@radicalbytes

Terrorism is a political problem. We MUST stop it. But the only way to stop it is to understand the political reasons why it’s happening.

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax
I think Trump would handle this much better than Obama

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Brannock posted:

imagine how goddamn berserk America would have gone if NYC was attacked twice in a year's span

I don't think the tally is 3,000 yet

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
1500 extra soldiers to Paris

Lemon
May 22, 2003

I propose we kill everyone apart from one country.

I vote Portugal, I've never been there but the weather seems nice so they will probably be pretty chill

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe

Police Automaton posted:

But they had weapons of mass destruction!!1

Mission Accomplished.

Aug 4, 2010

Harald posted:

maybe we should wait for all the facts to come in

French Muslim Council already out and condemned the attacks, it is pretty obvious who did it

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Daedra posted:

Don't forget the GBS 31

lol

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

can we all just take a step back for a minute and stop assuming it was ISIS or a muslim extremist group, Sinn Fein are obviously the most likely culprit

Nah, no reports of printer ink.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Agag posted:

Don't let uppity PC faggots tell you that a global genocide of over a billion people isn't perfectly feasible.

How about instead of genocide, the west just not encourage so many of the lovely religion of peace people to move into their countries?

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Brannock posted:

We'd be up to our ears in lovely exploitative country pop songs, and lovely rapper songs about going to war.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

rear end cobra posted:

Hmm yeah let's wonder for a second who did this

It's not that hard to believe that this all happened just to stop The Eagles to Death Metal from playing.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Terrorism is a political problem. We MUST stop it. But the only way to stop it is to understand the political reasons why it’s happening.

"We keep trying to talk to them but they keep shooting at us :( :( :("

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Volume posted:

It's not that hard to believe that this all happened just to stop The Eagles to Death Metal from playing.

Also the Frnech national team

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

www posted:

French Muslim Council already out and condemned the attacks, it is pretty obvious who did it

Yeah they had their press release ready to go since last week.

:-D

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

VikingSkull posted:

even at the standard 3/5ths it's a hell of a number

3/5 was for slaves. Turks, blackamoors, and other musselmen are 2/5 at most

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Private Eye posted:

Oh for gently caress sake

Pretty much.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
how many of the victims were muslim

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Daedra posted:

Don't forget the GBS 31

This wouldn't have happened if the GBS 31 weren't banned.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Slaughterhouse-Ive posted:

3/5 was for slaves. Turks, blackamoors, and other musselmen are 2/5 at most

drat, that's the same as the italians and irish.. harsh

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006
Such an Unironic Lust for Darkie Death

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Geraldo interviews his daughter over the phone.
Classic Geraldo.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

not enough

this post is 4 u, agag

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Volume posted:

You have now gone too far sir

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Lord Binky posted:

drat, that's the same as the italians and irish.. harsh
The problem with the Irish was that they were 2/5 but they kept having so drat many kids that sheer numbers just made up for it.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Lets blame everything but organized religion.

CNN has yet to use the word "muslim" this world we live in is so fearful of muslims we can even speak the word.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

https://twitter.com/radicalbytes/status/665326893583855616

he has actualy not been a total oval office tonight and he does have a sorta of point. poo poo will probably get bad for the refugees.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
CNN is saying that gunmen are still at large.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight

Microwaves Mom posted:

Take a break from all the :smith:

Here's a dog almost burning some fat white trash's house down trying to get pizza!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiltxlUYLF4

Why do people not have fire extinguishers?

Why do people not have kitchen countertops? And how did the dog turn the burner on, the knobs on the back of the oven several inches up. I bet this idiot was trying to warm the pizza on the burners.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

RaceBannon posted:

How about instead of genocide, the west just not encourage so many of the lovely religion of peace people to move into their countries?

Re-writing all those constitutions should be marginally easier. Maybe the naturalized Muslim populations could be forcibly sterilized? Interned in camps? Looking to the hard-nosed realist right for answers.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

RaceBannon posted:

I'm glad our oppressed immigrant cheap labor pool keeps their chainsaw executions and mass murder in their home country. That's courtesy!

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

I agree. Let's send him to Daesh to hammer out a treaty

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

5 neutralized according to anderson cooper

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

It really seems like the Islamist world could really benefit from reading more copies of "How to Win Friends and Influence People" and fewer copies of "Mein Kampf."

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

ISIS does what Charlie Hebdon't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Three Olives posted:

Why do people not have kitchen countertops? And how did the dog turn the burner on, the knobs on the back of the oven several inches up. I bet this idiot was trying to warm the pizza on the burners.

It's hard to make it out but you can see knobs at the front of the stove

the switch at the back is just for the oven light

they have a countertpo in the middle on the island they're just fat white trash slobs so they never clear or clean it

• Locked thread