Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
To be fair this thread has been educational for me as not only have I realised my true passion in life is hunting down witches but also that there's something attractive about a woman in a cloak which would make for an interesting drama.

I mean really I guess it would just be like buffy the vampire slayer but with witches as I'm fairly sure she shags a bunch of vampires. Oh also I'm not as hot as Buffy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Kitchner posted:

To be fair this thread has been educational for me as not only have I realised my true passion in life is hunting down witches but also that there's something attractive about a woman in a cloak which would make for an interesting drama.

I mean really I guess it would just be like buffy the vampire slayer but with witches as I'm fairly sure she shags a bunch of vampires. Oh also I'm not as hot as Buffy.

I don't remember your pics exactly but I will say tv Buffy was as attractive as any aging midwest prom queen and you looked better.

Movie Buffy otoh, she was wicked hot.

Charisma Carpenter was where it was at though.

This has been my 3:30 am gross :goonsay:

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

syscall girl posted:

I don't remember your pics exactly but I will say tv Buffy was as attractive as any aging midwest prom queen and you looked better.

Movie Buffy otoh, she was wicked hot.

Charisma Carpenter was where it was at though.

This has been my 3:30 am gross :goonsay:

I'm not really sure I can compete with a midwest prom queen on the basis of having a penis would rule me out from taking part in the competition.

Still, if I write the story as a TV show with loads of burning people alive, lynch mobs, and gratuitous amounts of sex HBO will pick it up for sure.

jadebullet
Mar 25, 2011

MY LIFE FOR YOU!
Evening chaps. I finally decided to stop in and see what this thread that my lovingly beautiful, and ever so fair fiancee has been talking about is. You know here as Schnickety Scribe, and I am also her photography slave dedicated photographer, who has taken the photgraphs you have seen. Hopefully no-one will mind me joining in on the fun of posting my picture here.

Anyway, I am not the best at taking pictures of myself, so please forgive me if it isn't the best shot.

jadebullet has a new favorite as of 06:50 on Nov 8, 2015

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

jadebullet posted:

Evening chaps. I finally decided to stop in and see what this thread that my lovingly beautiful, and ever so fair fiancee has been talking about is. You know here as Schnickety Scribe, and I am also her photography slave dedicated photographer, who has taken the photgraphs you have seen. Hopefully no-one will mind me joining in on the fun of posting my picture here.

Anyway, I am not the best at taking pictures of myself, so please forgive me if it isn't the best shot.

I see you still have not gotten better.

jadebullet
Mar 25, 2011

MY LIFE FOR YOU!

RFC2324 posted:

I see you still have not gotten better.

Is it that obvious that I was suffering from a mild cold that day? Drat. I always hate those insufferable summer colds.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

jadebullet posted:

I'm sorry but if you're going to marry a witch you're going to join her when she is burnt at the stake too.

While you could claim she has put a spell know you this is just a sign that you lack the faith and willpower to resist her, which in itself is a crime.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Kitchner posted:

I'm sorry but if you're going to marry a witch you're going to join her when she is burnt at the stake too.

While you could claim she has put a spell know you this is just a sign that you lack the faith and willpower to resist her, which in itself is a crime.

But she turned him into a newt!

He's just a victim

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

RFC2324 posted:

He's just a victim

He'll get better.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Choco1980 posted:

He'll get better.

Fungal infections are pretty much terminal for amphibians.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

RFC2324 posted:

He's just a victim

Just more evidence that he lacked the faith and conviction neccessary to deal with witches.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Bone posted:

Decided to actually shave! Better or worse?

Way better. Hot even.

schnickety scribe
Jul 5, 2015

Kitchner posted:

I mean really I guess it would just be like buffy the vampire slayer but with witches as I'm fairly sure she shags a bunch of vampires.
Buffy only shags two vampires during the run of the TV show. :colbert:

And there were witches. One of them flayed a dude alive. It was badass. Unlike the goddamn werewolf costume...

Kitchner posted:

Still, if I write the story as a TV show with loads of burning people alive, lynch mobs, and gratuitous amounts of sex HBO will pick it up for sure.
Bad news, dude. Someone beat you to it (except for the lynch mobs):

Of course, it's highly possible that :thejoke:

jadebullet posted:

You! Get back in the cave! You're supposed to be labeling boxes or something. Haven't you been paying attention? Do you want to get burnt? There's a reason we're moving the lair, jade. You're supposed to be helping me get everything packed.

Gawd.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry
Just as an aside, that photoshop is my favourite game of thrones photo.

Norse Code
Mar 10, 2007

DON'T AWOO - $350 PENALTY

webcam crazy hair

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

Norse Code posted:

webcam crazy hair

Eyebrow game is fierce. I had to double check but no joke I remembered your strong eyebrows and had to make sure it was you who had purple hair. Natural colors look good too!

JEEVES420
Feb 16, 2005

The world is a mess... and I just need to rule it

schnickety scribe posted:

Bad news, dude. Someone beat you to it (except for the lynch mobs):

What about the lynch mob who tried to kill Geoffrey and Sansa?

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.
Got to meet one of my favorite metal mans!

schnickety scribe
Jul 5, 2015

Norse Code posted:

webcam crazy hair

I like your hair. It looks both fine and voluminous, even in its more carefree "I am on a webcam" state. I also agree with Mocking Bird that your eyebrows are quite striking.

What I find a little disturbing is that sketch of Vigo the Carpathian lurking in the background. I mean, it's just a sketch, so it might not be as dangerous as the painting, but you should probably run away from your house if the pipes start leaking pink, sentient ooze.

Detective Thompson posted:

3/10, neither man in the picture is Iron Man. But you got to meet someone you admire, and that's always awesome.

JEEVES420 posted:

What about the lynch mob who tried to kill Geoffrey and Sansa?
You make a legitimate point when going by the definition of "lynch." That being said, when I think "lynch mob," the connotation I'm familiar with is that of a mob with the goal of hanging someone for little to no logical reason (because the South). Hence why that didn't initially come to mind.

I applaud your smartassery, even if you misspelled Joffrey.

Kitchner posted:

Just as an aside, that photoshop is my favourite game of thrones photo.

What, no love for ?

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry
No, #1 Dad is the best because it's so simple.

Norse Code
Mar 10, 2007

DON'T AWOO - $350 PENALTY

sketch of Vigo the Carpathian lurking in the background.

it's actually a really badass limited edition Total Recall poster

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry
That is pretty bad rear end

RollingBoBo
Aug 25, 2008

living that high life

aint easy being pretty

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

is that the dude who built himself the cool computer keyboard?

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

3/10, neither man in the picture is Iron Man. But you got to meet someone you admire, and that's always awesome.

Hey, I can't help it if we both have hypoferremia!

Jerry Cotton posted:

is that the dude who built himself the cool computer keyboard?

I have no idea, but I'm going to guess no. It's Mike Scheidt from Yob.

schnickety scribe
Jul 5, 2015

Kitchner posted:

That is pretty bad rear end

RollingBoBo posted:

aint easy being pretty
Is it because you are cold? Perhaps if you wrap that blanket around you more, life would be easier?

Hey, I can't help it if we both have hypoferremia!
That is an iron deficiency in the blood {says so right in the "-emia") and therefore not relevant to men made of and/or clad in metal. :colbert: My 3/10 rating still stands.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I have no idea, but I'm going to guess no. It's Mike Scheidt from Yob.

The beard was wrong anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yg3s77nAMQ

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Here I am posing with my big, expensive telescope. Can't really make me out, but that's all for the better really.

Dogbrisket
Jun 10, 2009

LOL nice fedora

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Dogbrisket posted:

LOL nice fedora

Don't forget the trenchcoat, tie and neckbeard

Just lookin at stars and planets while in my formal goonwear :chord:

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
lol, I thought yall were joking until I dumped it in GIMP

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

bradzilla posted:

Don't forget the trenchcoat, tie and neckbeard

Just lookin at stars and planets while in my formal goonwear :chord:

Is it a tie? I thought it was a scarf/ascot sorta thing. And at least the coat makes sense if it's cold where he's at. And the fedora protects him from meteorites.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Is it a tie? I thought it was a scarf/ascot sorta thing. And at least the coat makes sense if it's cold where he's at. And the fedora protects him from meteorites.

Coat and scarf (for it is a scarf) is due to the cold. Nights, especially clear ones, are getting pretty chilly up here in Stockholm.

Fedora is purely for posing purposes.

edit:

Might as well show a picture in which you can...you know. See me:

BigglesSWE has a new favorite as of 20:35 on Nov 13, 2015

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

I thought "Good for them" when I saw the two older folks in the row behind you, assuming this is a classroom and they're continuing their education. Then I saw it's like 90% old people in there and I don't know what's going on.

Do you go to a college for old people? Is this a motivational seminar for the elderly that you're auditing? Please enlighten me.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

I thought "Good for them" when I saw the two older folks in the row behind you, assuming this is a classroom and they're continuing their education. Then I saw it's like 90% old people in there and I don't know what's going on.

Do you go to a college for old people? Is this a motivational seminar for the elderly that you're auditing? Please enlighten me.

I'm studying at Örebro University, (mostly folks my general age). This night there was a noted Swedish historian who held a lecture about the Thirty Year War. It was open for the general public, so the seniors saw their chance. And they seized it...

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Old people will inherit the Earth!

Then die.

Vermin Tanager
Jul 2, 2007
Just spent 5 days reading this entire thread.

Since the wheelchair-girl-with-robot-legs was discovered to be not the person who posted those pictures, does anyone else wonder what the real story with the robot legs is?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Vermin Tanager posted:

Just spent 5 days reading this entire thread.

Since the wheelchair-girl-with-robot-legs was discovered to be not the person who posted those pictures, does anyone else wonder what the real story with the robot legs is?

No

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Legs broke. So what.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug