Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Seriously. Thanks for the "had sex with girlfriend" update.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
The mild fight part did make it hotter though. 3/5 would buy Rhyno's filthy e-novelas again.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

On the floor no less

Not very comfortable, but hey sex

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot

leica posted:

On the floor no less

Not very comfortable, but hey sex

It's not comfortable at all. Counter top is superior.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe
hey its okay to tell the world about getting laid for the first time.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Spent 3 Hours waiting for Fallout 4 to download. Got all installed and everything, and then it wouldn't run.
Turns out it needs a 64 bit OS. It's GTAV all over again. :negative:

But hey, I can upgrade for free to Windows 10 64 Bit, so yeah....:toot:

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

ExplodingSims posted:

Spent 3 Hours waiting for Fallout 4 to download. Got all installed and everything, and then it wouldn't run.
Turns out it needs a 64 bit OS. It's GTAV all over again. :negative:

But hey, I can upgrade for free to Windows 10 64 Bit, so yeah....:toot:

If you have Vista or 7, you can install a 64-bit version with the key you already have. Gives you an option if you don't want to jump to 10.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
32 bit OSs still exist?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Haven't had sex in over a year, still have crippling anxiety and ptsd :toot:

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Geirskogul posted:

32 bit OSs still exist?

Got that 2009 Vintage OS. :whatup:

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

tell me friends what is a sex?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Enourmo posted:

tell me friends what is a sex?

A miserable little pile of secrets. Now have at you! :radcat:

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

leica posted:

Rhyno you sex haver you

Sex HADer.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

that title :allears:

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

14 INCH DEVITO posted:

Haven't had sex in over a year, still have crippling anxiety and ptsd :toot:

And with that avatar, you're going to remain sexless :barf:

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
HAHAHA that avatar rules :D

Edit : Got home after a 7 hour bush hike and see Paris has gone crazy. GG

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Hour 14 of a possible 36 Jesus take me now

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Rhyno posted:

Sex HADer.

So I wake up to find that this guy fucks and a non-sex-having nerd paid :10bux: Welcome to Saturday.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

My friend in Paris is ok. loving terrorists.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Dude had a steering wheel in his hands but was a passenger on that drive... He just sat there and let it happen. Amazing.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Super Aggro Crag posted:

My friend in Paris is ok. loving terrorists.

Watch hollande start a loving war

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

Rhyno posted:

We went out with friends tonight and had a mild fight at the bar. Got home and had awesome sex on the floor.

Did you get to wear your chain and your turtleneck sweater?

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

Tusen Takk posted:

Watch hollande start a loving war

Theyre already at war????

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

88h88 posted:

Dude had a steering wheel in his hands but was a passenger on that drive... He just sat there and let it happen. Amazing.

That really was amazing. He had a bit of a slide, that should have resulted in nothing more than a steering correction, end up as a rollover/total. Some people shouldn't be recording their mad tyte driftu.

corn in the fridge posted:

Theyre already at war????

We've always been at war with Eastasia.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Or people shouldn't be doing 80mph on roads.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

But how will they ever feel the euphoria of going around a corner at those speeds?

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Bajaha posted:

But how will they ever feel the euphoria of going around a corner at those speeds?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3683154&pagenumber=32&perpage=40#post440685372

quote:

I dunno if this'll make much sense because I'm about halfway into a bottle of scotch or not, but I'll give it a shot anyways.

It's about the American Dream. The idea that a young man can take a lovely-rear end car from far before he was born and turn it into something awesome, that driving fast isn't a sin, but an expression of that underlying heart and desire to do something worthwhile, to burn at the max capacity, that truly defines a person, rather than their willingness to just settle for second best or to just do the safe option.

I'm tired of doing the safe option, I'm tired of being the responsible young adult making all the safe and society-accepted choices as to the car I drive and how I drive it. I had enough of that poo poo in the Navy, every single day I was told, "DON'T DO THIS OR ELSE YOUR LIFE WILL FALL APART". I want to go fast. I want to swing around corners like a madman, and I want people to question my sanity every time I get into my car. I want to run at full power until I can't anymore, and then, maybe then, I'll get the car that's the safe option. Then, I'll get the lovely Honda Civic or other such option that lies in my future. For now, I want to make decisions that won't affect me too greatly in the future, because goddammit, now is the time to make them, rather than 10 years down the line when I have a family at stake, and I won't be able to make them.

Now's the time, or else I'm not gonna be able to anymore.

Sperglord Firecock lives to drive a S2000.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
Like he's gonna start a family wearing those stupid loving pants.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

Isn't like 50% of that quote (all the "burn at maximum capacity" stuff ) stolen directly from a top gear special or something? I can hear Jeremy Clarkson saying it.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

meatpimp posted:

"Charlie était un symbole. Là, c'est une guerre."
It'll be interesting to see what happens when the French get really pissed. :munch:
I didn't hear anything about this until an hour or so ago.

CommieGIR posted:

Had smoke in the Audi while driving home today. Smelled of oil, but I smelled electronics earlier in the drive home
How do we not have a crying German flag smiley? Hope it's easy to find a remedy.

cursedshitbox posted:

Probably not. Its not a supercar, or super anything really.

Mediocrity, thats what it is.
That's what this forum is all about. Whatever it is we'll probably appreciate it.

At first I thought a mechanical failure caused it but nope just general driver error. Best is it start sliding and he just locks up and goes along for the ride.

:golfclap:

Have a pile of PVC sitting in the living room. Guess it's time to start measuring and cutting.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

So I'm guessing Rhyno didn't end up with the rug burn on his knees if it was awesome floor relations.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Cage posted:

Are you sure you don't have an exposed amplifier cable and a jug of oil in your trunk? Because that's how my brothers bmw started on fire. :v:

I disconnected the amplifier power cables when I got the car, and the jug is closed and hasn't leaked.

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

FLIGHT SAFETY TIP: Fatties out first

Somewhat Heroic posted:

So I'm guessing Rhyno didn't end up with the rug burn on his knees if it was awesome floor relations.

Well it takes a lot more than 10 seconds to get rug burns...

E: I am so done with hearing about this mess in Paris...mostly because of the disgusting, intolerant and ignorant viewpoints so many people are expressing right now. It makes me loving sick; probably more than the actual acts themselves.

MrChips fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Nov 14, 2015

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Unnnnn so hungover. Looking at last night's posts that must be what it's like to be SCA all the time.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Super kicking myself for buying cheap parts. My friend helped me doing the first wheel bearing on my explorer last year, and he used a crappy duralast part which I thought had a lifetime warranty. Turns out its only 12 months, and it failed 13.x months in. After he helped me with it last year I did the other side myself and used moog so thats what I just re-bought. On the bright side it should be pretty darn easy to replace now. :v:

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

MrChips posted:

Well it takes a lot more than 10 seconds to get rug burns...

E: I am so done with hearing about this mess in Paris...mostly because of the disgusting, intolerant and ignorant viewpoints so many people are expressing right now. It makes me loving sick; probably more than the actual acts themselves.

Hearing someone express islamophobic statements disgusts you more than the murder of 140 innocent people? :crossarms:

I really hope that's just some Poe's Law poo poo.

Today I walked up to a guy sitting in his car with the keys still hanging in the lock and a cup on the roof. I knocked on his window to let him know, pointed at the lock and the roof, but he just stared at me and did the neck-slicing "kill it" motion. :iiam:

Weird people hanging around in parked cars in the early morning.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Sagebrush posted:

Hearing someone express islamophobic statements disgusts you more than the murder of 140 innocent people? :crossarms:

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Sagebrush posted:

Well, we all agree that mass murder is wrong; people genuinely think posting "kill the fuckin sand n****rs, let their allah sort 'em out" is an okay thing to do.

quote:

Today I walked up to a guy sitting in his car with the keys still hanging in the lock and a cup on the roof. I knocked on his window to let him know, pointed at the lock and the roof, but he just stared at me and did the neck-slicing "kill it" motion. :iiam:

Weird people hanging around in parked cars in the early morning.

Maybe they were sleeping off drunkenness and creating a plausible defense against DUI?

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Ahhh, I love the feeling of having a ton of poo poo to do, and watching Netflix instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?
YALL MOTHERFUCKERS READY FOR SOME INTENSE CLOGGING

• Locked thread