Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
T-Mobile just announced Binge On, unlimited video data streaming for video apps over cellular data with video locked at 480p.

Unfortunately, WWE Network is not on there, but MLB is.

http://www.t-mobile.com/offer/binge-on-streaming-video-list.html

Hopefully they just need to get their app whitelisted by T-Mobile and you will be able to stream the network without capped data on T-Mobile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Yeah, if it's like their music stuff, it'll probably get whitelisted soon. (I think they run into weird net neutrality problems if they don't)

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Congrats if you find a strong enough signal to actually do that via T-mobile

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Watching Survivor Series 96 and they replaced The Godwinns theme with some poo poo banjo instrumental. Is there a reason they cut out "Country Boy"? I'd assume they own the rights to it.

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

Phenix Rising posted:

Watching Survivor Series 96 and they replaced The Godwinns theme with some poo poo banjo instrumental. Is there a reason they cut out "Country Boy"? I'd assume they own the rights to it.

The version they went heel with?

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

CoolCat posted:

The version they went heel with?

They were 100% faces here and it wasn't a heel version for sure. Way too jaunty.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Phenix Rising posted:

They were 100% faces here and it wasn't a heel version for sure. Way too jaunty.

Yeah there must be some rights issue because it's been changed for their entire run. One of my greatest disappointments with the Network. :smith:

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

Some old country music guy performing in farms must want a payout.

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant

Astro7x posted:

T-Mobile just announced Binge On, unlimited video data streaming for video apps over cellular data with video locked at 480p.

Unfortunately, WWE Network is not on there, but MLB is.

http://www.t-mobile.com/offer/binge-on-streaming-video-list.html

Hopefully they just need to get their app whitelisted by T-Mobile and you will be able to stream the network without capped data on T-Mobile

Not locked at 480p, but 480p or better. Could see some 720 or 1080 depending on speeds and if the right optimization pieces are in place.

sportsgenius86 posted:

Congrats if you find a strong enough signal to actually do that via T-mobile

Do you live in the boonies or something? Never had problems with much of the Northeast Corridor with the odd exception of my parents house being some sort of faraday cage.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Breaking Ground actually made me like Baron Corbin.

Carmella is also pretty great.

That's my Breaking Ground report.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

triplexpac posted:

The second and third episode of Breaking Ground were like a male version of Total Divas.

Carmella has the reputation of being super intelligent.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
Regal's disgusted look at Josh's promo made the episode worth it.

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

Xenoletum posted:

Not locked at 480p, but 480p or better. Could see some 720 or 1080 depending on speeds and if the right optimization pieces are in place.

Do you live in the boonies or something? Never had problems with much of the Northeast Corridor with the odd exception of my parents house being some sort of faraday cage.

plus they added a bunch of towers in the last couple of years so the signal strength is farther reaching, but you'll need a phone made in the last year or two that has certain lte bands to take advantage of it

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

rovert posted:

The second and third episode of Breaking Ground were like a male version of Total Divas.

Total divas is good (when not heavily focussing on Eva) so this sounds great

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Alain Post posted:

Yeah, if it's like their music stuff, it'll probably get whitelisted soon. (I think they run into weird net neutrality problems if they don't)
Net neutrality rules don't apply to mobile data. If they did, T-Mobile wouldn't be able to offer free music and video streaming at all.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I started watching Breaking Ground last night (the first two episodes) and feel really dumb for not watching it sooner. It's basically everything I want from an NXT documentary type show.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

triplexpac posted:

Carmella is super adorable, and Cass seems like a cool dude. Had no idea they were actually dating.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Endless Mike posted:

Net neutrality rules don't apply to mobile data. If they did, T-Mobile wouldn't be able to offer free music and video streaming at all.

And Comcast has data caps, but allows their own Streampix service to not count against the caps because they claim it doesn't use the same internet that is going to your home or some bullshit. Even though it uses that same cable to get to your home.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Watching 'Table for 3' and holy poo poo, Cesaro is incapable of telling a story.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Watching 'Table for 3' and holy poo poo, Cesaro is incapable of telling a story.

in other words he is a boring european with no charisma

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

Mulaney Power Move posted:

in other words he is a boring european with no charisma

Hi Vince

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
He can't get over because he's Swiss.

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'
quite frankly

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Pope Corky the IX posted:

I'm sure his stories sound better in the original German.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Sigma posted:

I'm sure his stories sound better in the original German.

I've seen him do live backstage promos in other languages on international streams of Smackdown, and he's quite a bit more charismatic.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Cass and Carmella are actually dating? Daww

Also, we should all learn 4 additional languages

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

sticklefifer posted:

He can't get over because he's Swiss.

His offense is full of holes!!!

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

Also, we should all learn 4 additional languages

And UNIX doesn't count, nerds

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

flashy_mcflash posted:

And UNIX doesn't count, nerds
that's not a language

trap sprung, i know

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

When are all the Nitros going up? I need to see David Arquette

Cocksmith
Dec 28, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Smoking Crow posted:

When are all the Nitros going up? I need to see David Arquette

Wasn't that on Thunder? On that note, does anybody know if they plan on putting up Thunder and Saturday Night?

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

Are they really? Poor Enzo.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I like how the appeal of Enzo and Cass couldn't even keep Carmella heel. People booed the poo poo out of her because she was shoehorned into the group and kept pushing off Enzo's advances, but as soon as she started defending her boys and being more of a cheerleader for them the crowd totally turned around on her.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Monday, November 16th at 11:06pm
LEGENDS WITH JBL

quote:

Undertaker's Rivals Part 1: JBL brings together a star-studded panel to celebrate 25 years of The Undertaker in the first of two exclusive Legends With JBL episodes.

Tuesday, November 17th at 4pm
UNDERTAKER: 25 PHENOMENAL YEARS

quote:

Journey back through 25 years of the most memorable and unforgettable moments in the career of WWE's one and only "Phenom," The Undertaker.
4:30pm
THE WWE LIST

quote:

Listing the most Unforgettable Superstar Vignettes in WWE History!

Wednesday, November 18th at 4pm
UNDERTAKER'S GRAVEST MATCHES

quote:

Relive 25 years of Undertaker's most dangerous matches! Descend into darkness, as The Dead Man battles caskets, flames and cells!

Thursday, November 19th at 5pm
LEGENDS WITH JBL

quote:

Undertaker's Rivals Part 2: JBL and his esteemed panel of Steve Austin, HHH, and HBK tell never-before-heard stories from The Undertaker's remarkable career.

cvnvcnv fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Nov 14, 2015

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger
Does that mean there's no Breaking Ground after Raw this Monday?

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Shawn Cotureier posted:

Does that mean there's no Breaking Ground after Raw this Monday?

It could be elsewhere but I didn't see a new episode anywhere on the schedule for the upcoming week :smith: Bummer.

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

All it comes down to is this: I feel like shit, but look great.

keevo posted:

Are they really? Poor Enzo.

Enzo took Halloween pics with Gionna Daddio so based on that and absolutely nothing else, they are dating and he is having a blast.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Enzo and Cass and their New Jersey/Staten Island girlfriends would be an amazing stable, honestly.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

sticklefifer posted:

Enzo and Cass and their New Jersey/Staten Island girlfriends would be an amazing stable, honestly.

They'd need to find a way to trim down that intro, I don't know if you could reasonably fit another person into it. It's already about 20 minutes long.

Carmella can't do the hottest chick in the ring line then either, could cause dissention in the ranks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Go RV! posted:

Carmella can't do the hottest chick in the ring line then either, could cause dissention in the ranks.

Share the lines, add a couple so they both get a moment to identify themselves, pluarlize chick, and bada boom- dopest stable in the room.