Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

I Love Jesus posted:

if the moon had not formed then isis would not be blowing up people for it

Heee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

I am going to beat you to death with a thesaurus

i'm loving pissed, i was going to make a snide remark about your thesaurus

A Very Sexy Baby
Sep 25, 2007

I can't help it if men are attracted to me.
the bbc world service guy was being an epic troll last night.

"isn't the language a bit overwrought? it's not a 'war zone' really, is it? it's not an aerial bombardment."

he has a point, can't nobody blow up, rape, gas, and shoot europeans to death like other europeans. they've just pinky sworn not to do it for a few generations.

Remember that the next time your country bounces a check, greece :hitler:

A Very Sexy Baby fucked around with this message at 07:57 on Nov 15, 2015

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Freestyle posted:

Just tell me one thing: who decides what 'an existing war zone' is? You? Obama? Putin? The Pentagon? The media? This is not a rhetorical question, please answer.

shut up hippy

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich

Ramsus posted:

shut up hippy
Why don't you make me, grandpa?

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Freestyle posted:

Why don't you make me, grandpa?

Get off of my lawn

drowningidiot
Sep 27, 2014
I left Paris Friday at noon. As my plane landed in Chicago at 3:15 p.m. local time (9:15 p.m. Paris time) the media was screaming “Terrorists kill dozens in central Paris; hostages taken.” The French military was occupying the City of Lights. It looks like another Charlie Hebdo situation, only bigger and bloodier.

By an eerie coincidenced – at least I hope it was a coincidence – I spent Thursday evening walking around central Paris being interviewed about January’s Charlie Hebdo false flag attacks. Little did I suspect that in less than 24 hours an even bigger terror attack would rock the city.

Filmmaker Vincent LaPierre of Egalité et Reconciliation filmed me at the Fontaine St. Michel, in front of the Notre Dame cathedral, and in various Left Bank locations as well as at E&R headquarters with leader Alain Soral. As I pontificated to the camera about false flag terror in general and Charlie Hebdo in particular, passersby looked on with interest; one customer at the outdoor café table next to us told us she loved what she was hearing and appreciated the work we were doing.

Since we now know the Charlie Hebdo attack was a Gladio 2 false flag by the usual suspects (NATO hardliners and Zionists), can we safely make the same assumption about these new Friday the 13th Paris atrocities?

I think we can. Almost every really big, spectacular terror attack turns out, after extensive critical examination, to have been the usual state-sponsored false-flag stuff. There is no reason to think this one will be any different.

The first question, as always, is: Who gains? And the answer, as always, is: Authoritarian insiders. Zionists. Militarists. Islamophobes. New World Order-Out-Of-Chaos freaks.

Speaking of which, the order-out-of-chaos thing is going into overdrive. Between the destruction of several Middle Eastern countries, refugees flooding Europe, preparations for World War III vs. Russia and China, and ongoing false flag terror, it seems the “creative destruction” people are staying busy.

The authorities will surely use these new attacks in the same way they used Charlie Hebdo: As an excuse to shut down critical thinking and dissent. They may even try to prevent me from returning to Paris on December 11th to present a paper exposing the Charlie Hebdo false flag at a mainstream academic conference.

After all, I was already prevented once from entering Canada to give a talk on We Are NOT Charlie Hebdo: Free Thinkers Question the French 9/11. France’s president Hollande has attacked Charlie Hebdo “conspiracy theorists” in harsh terms, and his think tank, the Jean Jaurés Institute, named me as one of the world’s top five “conspiracy intellectuals” to watch out for.

If I were a truly paranoid conspiracy theorist, or conspiracy intellectual, or whatever, I would think somebody staged these new attacks just as I was leaving Paris and planning to return one month later because…well, because they’re afraid that my book We Are NOT Charlie Hebdo is picking up steam and threatening to expose the state-sponsored crimes of last January. According to this paranoid interpretation, the Charlie Hebdo high perps are “fleeing forward” into even bigger chaos and an even bigger crackdown on freedom…especially the freedom to seek the truth about false flag terror.

This new attack may throw a monkey wrench into my efforts to get We Are NOT Charlie Hebdo translated into French–which was one of my items of business in Paris.

It may also impede efforts to save Mohamed Boutiche, a witness to the fact that the Kouachi brothers, the designated Charlie Hebdo patsies, were intelligence assets. I just got word that Boutiche has been jailed and will be audited for trial on November 23rd. The authorities will undoubtedly use the new wave of terror hysteria to try to railroad Boutiche and keep a lid on his Charlie Hebdo revelations.

And let’s not forget that the EU just instituted mandatory labeling of products from the Occupied Territories; the Zionists are throwing a gargantuan hissy-fit…just like right before the Charlie Hebdo attacks. Beware of Zionists throwing hissy-fits.

So the least that can be said is that the timing seems extremely suspicious.

Then again, maybe it’s all just coincidence. Maybe this is an actual attack by angry Muslims. Maybe there is no state sponsorship. Maybe this time, for once, it actually ISN’T a false flag.

But what would “radical Muslims” gain? It’s already being blamed on ISIS; yet that makes no sense, since Russia, not France, is fighting ISIS in Syria. And ISIS, of course, is a fabricated synthetic-terror group, not a real Muslim group, anyway.

To believe the official “Muslims did it” stories of the big terror attacks starting with 9/11, you’d have to think of the ostensible Muslim perps as complete idiots, utterly incapable of strategic thinking, desperate to hand the Zionist neocons exactly the kind of PR they want.

Sure, there are undoubtedly some stupid angry Muslims out there. But they’re likely to be patsies, not orchestrators.

So although it’s too early to say for sure, I think we can tentatively assume that this Friday the 13th massacre in Paris is just the latest in a long series of false-flag spectacles. And if we let the perps get away with this one, as they’ve gotten away with all the others, we can expect more of the same.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Freestyle posted:

Just tell me one thing: who decides what 'an existing war zone' is? You? Obama? Putin? The Pentagon? The media? This is not a rhetorical question, please answer.

If a group of people are beating the poo poo out of another group of people to the point where everyone starts abandoning everything they own to flee the area, chances are it's a war zone

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Get off of my lawn

But whose lawn is it, really?
Makes u think.

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe

drowningidiot posted:

I left Paris Friday at noon. As my plane landed in Chicago at 3:15 p.m. local time (9:15 p.m. Paris time) the media was screaming “Terrorists kill dozens in central Paris; hostages taken.” The French military was occupying the City of Lights. It looks like another Charlie Hebdo situation, only bigger and bloodier.

By an eerie coincidenced – at least I hope it was a coincidence – I spent Thursday evening walking around central Paris being interviewed about January’s Charlie Hebdo false flag attacks. Little did I suspect that in less than 24 hours an even bigger terror attack would rock the city.

Filmmaker Vincent LaPierre of Egalité et Reconciliation filmed me at the Fontaine St. Michel, in front of the Notre Dame cathedral, and in various Left Bank locations as well as at E&R headquarters with leader Alain Soral. As I pontificated to the camera about false flag terror in general and Charlie Hebdo in particular, passersby looked on with interest; one customer at the outdoor café table next to us told us she loved what she was hearing and appreciated the work we were doing.

Since we now know the Charlie Hebdo attack was a Gladio 2 false flag by the usual suspects (NATO hardliners and Zionists), can we safely make the same assumption about these new Friday the 13th Paris atrocities?

I think we can. Almost every really big, spectacular terror attack turns out, after extensive critical examination, to have been the usual state-sponsored false-flag stuff. There is no reason to think this one will be any different.

The first question, as always, is: Who gains? And the answer, as always, is: Authoritarian insiders. Zionists. Militarists. Islamophobes. New World Order-Out-Of-Chaos freaks.

Speaking of which, the order-out-of-chaos thing is going into overdrive. Between the destruction of several Middle Eastern countries, refugees flooding Europe, preparations for World War III vs. Russia and China, and ongoing false flag terror, it seems the “creative destruction” people are staying busy.

The authorities will surely use these new attacks in the same way they used Charlie Hebdo: As an excuse to shut down critical thinking and dissent. They may even try to prevent me from returning to Paris on December 11th to present a paper exposing the Charlie Hebdo false flag at a mainstream academic conference.

After all, I was already prevented once from entering Canada to give a talk on We Are NOT Charlie Hebdo: Free Thinkers Question the French 9/11. France’s president Hollande has attacked Charlie Hebdo “conspiracy theorists” in harsh terms, and his think tank, the Jean Jaurés Institute, named me as one of the world’s top five “conspiracy intellectuals” to watch out for.

If I were a truly paranoid conspiracy theorist, or conspiracy intellectual, or whatever, I would think somebody staged these new attacks just as I was leaving Paris and planning to return one month later because…well, because they’re afraid that my book We Are NOT Charlie Hebdo is picking up steam and threatening to expose the state-sponsored crimes of last January. According to this paranoid interpretation, the Charlie Hebdo high perps are “fleeing forward” into even bigger chaos and an even bigger crackdown on freedom…especially the freedom to seek the truth about false flag terror.

This new attack may throw a monkey wrench into my efforts to get We Are NOT Charlie Hebdo translated into French–which was one of my items of business in Paris.

It may also impede efforts to save Mohamed Boutiche, a witness to the fact that the Kouachi brothers, the designated Charlie Hebdo patsies, were intelligence assets. I just got word that Boutiche has been jailed and will be audited for trial on November 23rd. The authorities will undoubtedly use the new wave of terror hysteria to try to railroad Boutiche and keep a lid on his Charlie Hebdo revelations.

And let’s not forget that the EU just instituted mandatory labeling of products from the Occupied Territories; the Zionists are throwing a gargantuan hissy-fit…just like right before the Charlie Hebdo attacks. Beware of Zionists throwing hissy-fits.

Then again, maybe it’s all just coincidence. Maybe this is an actual attack by angry Muslims. Maybe there is no state sponsorship. Maybe this time, for once, it actually ISN’T a false flag.

But what would “radical Muslims” gain? It’s already being blamed on ISIS; yet that makes no sense, since Russia, not France, is fighting ISIS in Syria. And ISIS, of course, is a fabricated synthetic-terror group, not a real Muslim group, anyway.

To believe the official “Muslims did it” stories of the big terror attacks starting with 9/11, you’d have to think of the ostensible Muslim perps as complete idiots, utterly incapable of strategic thinking, desperate to hand the Zionist neocons exactly the kind of PR they want.

Sure, there are undoubtedly some stupid angry Muslims out there. But they’re likely to be patsies, not orchestrators.

So although it’s too early to say for sure, I think we can tentatively assume that this Friday the 13th massacre in Paris is just the latest in a long series of false-flag spectacles. And if we let the perps get away with this one, as they’ve gotten away with all the others, we can expect more of the same.

Same.

What I really want to know is if any goons are planning to take on ISIS by themselves.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-soVTWVDEo

Applewhite posted:

I look forward to seeing how the French strike back against ISIS and anticipate seeing some hosed up poo poo.

They were already moving their aircraft carrier to the region to increase the number of strikes the French Air Force could carry out. Expect a lot more French military activity.

Devian666 fucked around with this message at 08:00 on Nov 15, 2015

yogizh
Oct 12, 2015
Dumb Helicopter Joke Enthusiast

Freestyle posted:

UN do.

Of course there are exceptions, countries with the power of veto do as the like anyway. Otherwise Bush and Blair would end up in Hague being jailed for war crimes.
It is a wonderful double standard planet this Earth.

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
Update my TFLC log? BOLLOCKS!
/
:backtowork:

drowningidiot posted:

Where is the to Reddit where you found this tucking drivel?

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich

yogizh posted:

double standard
Thank you, those were the key words I was looking for in how the media and most, (but not all) westerners including many ITT, are reacting to this. I'm not trying to be edgy or callous, this was without a doubt a human tragedy. All I'm saying is, compared to what the West has done to that region, its small potatoes. The real trolls and edgelords are the ones calling for nuking/arresting/etc that part of the world. Thank you, and good night.

A Very Sexy Baby
Sep 25, 2007

I can't help it if men are attracted to me.

quote:

If I were a truly paranoid conspiracy theorist, or conspiracy intellectual, or whatever

lol

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

cthulusnewzulubbq posted:

bloodbath in paris, parisians assured not an actual bath

lol

drowningidiot
Sep 27, 2014

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

surprised it took this long for the weird schizophrenic conspiracy stuff.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Dapper_Swindler posted:

surprised it took this long for the weird schizophrenic conspiracy stuff.

Well, that and the Jew-blaming.

One weird thing is that if you dig into the right-wing Libertarian conspiracy theories and the Muslim conspiracy theories they tend to agree more than they don't, and achieve roughly equal levels of anti-Semitism. Deranged nutjobbery seems to end up duplicating itself regardless of the initial source.

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

drowningidiot posted:

We Are NOT Charlie Hebdo: Free Thinkers Question the French 9/11

http://www.amazon.com/We-Are-NOT-Charlie-Hebdo/dp/0996143009

Haha Cynthia McKinney is involved with this

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

poo poo, that Adam Baldwin can really inhabit a role when he wants to.

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
and if it turns out that that isnt the same girl and i just have below average ability to distinguish faces then that is also the jews fault

drowningidiot
Sep 27, 2014

real jew news lol

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
"real jew" news

or

real "jew" news

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Paris was probably a false-flag operation carried out by Volkswagen in order to distract people from their emissions-tampering fraud.

drowningidiot
Sep 27, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

"real jew" news

or

real "jew" news

http://realjewnews.com/

All Donations Are Tax-Deductible!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

drowningidiot posted:

the blinking white title at the top of the page owns

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

drowningidiot posted:

not gonna click that link lol

yogizh
Oct 12, 2015
Dumb Helicopter Joke Enthusiast

Freestyle posted:

Thank you, those were the key words I was looking for in how the media and most, (but not all) westerners including many ITT, are reacting to this. I'm not trying to be edgy or callous, this was without a doubt a human tragedy. All I'm saying is, compared to what the West has done to that region, its small potatoes. The real trolls and edgelords are the ones calling for nuking/arresting/etc that part of the world. Thank you, and good night.

These double standards just show how evolved is the lie people live in. 200 people die in Paris, media go mental, fools change their Facebook pictures for French flags, everyone shuts up and obeys the cops. What a wonderful world.
Last night I have seen Saudi foreign ministers feeling bad for France, but nobody mentions that Saudi Arabia publicly beheaded over 150 people this year for crimes like drinking beer or being a woman.
Saudi Arabia is seating the UN Human Rights commitee this year. Just to make it bit more ridiculous. People still don't know what wahabism is and why we should not be friends with nazi human being women beheaders.

Several thousands died in Jordan, Syria, Iraq this week. They are kinda dark, so that is not news obviously.
Jewish invaders claim more Palestinian soil, kill more kids and harden up the apartheid, that also is not news.
Pakistan has nukes since ever, it was where Bin Laden was hiding, where a lot of jihadists came from. Oh right let's gently caress with Iran who fights the same people as we do.

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich
double post

(i'm high)

Freestyle fucked around with this message at 08:44 on Nov 15, 2015

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich

yogizh posted:

Saudi Arabia is seating the UN Human Rights commitee this year.
This is another one of those instances wherein our dimension is intersecting with The Onion dimension in ways modern physics can't explain.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

mdm posted:

not gonna click that link lol

I wouldn't mind being ruled by Kat Dennings.

Optimist with doubt
May 16, 2010

Scoop Lover

:vince:

he knows...
I have a friend who legitimately suggested green screens amongst a list of possibilities. A terrorist attack is on the bottom.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

Optimist with doubt posted:

I have a friend who legitimately suggested green screens amongst a list of possibilities. A terrorist attack is on the bottom.

sever

Optimist with doubt
May 16, 2010

Scoop Lover

:vince:

he knows...
It is really a tire fire type of relationship

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe

Freestyle posted:

This is another one of those instances wherein our dimension is intersecting with The Onion dimension in ways modern physics can't explain.

Best Korea has criticised Australia's human rights record so expect to see them at the UN Human Rights committee in the near future.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

I love how the faces are not remotely similar lol

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

CaptainSarcastic posted:

/

She writes about as annoying as she looks.

Didn't the cultists from True Detective have black stars tatooed on their face?

Carcosa :ohdear:

NBC Nightly Newt
May 11, 2013
I think one Mr. Frank Miller is owed a huge apology.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Kurtofan posted:

I love how the faces are not remotely similar lol

I think it's safe to assume that the guy who made that montage has very little first-person familiarity with attractive girls, so he probably couldn't tell.

• Locked thread