Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
pounded in the butt by a purple monkey cheese diswasher

okay, I have a title, now to write 200+ pages and make a low effort photoshop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
The Time That Acne Rain's Posting Shot Its Load All Over My Hair.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Acne Rain posted:

okay, I have a title, now to write 200+ pages and make a low effort photoshop.
"I am not familiar with the source material this parodies. Therefore, I will freak the gently caress out."

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
Not freaking the gently caress out to make a low effort joke about it, eez

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Memento posted:

I thought for a second it was John Cena

No, he's saving that for his next book, "Pumped in the Rump by Famous Wrestler's Name Meme."

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

sticklefifer posted:

From the same author:

Chuck Tingle is a weird, weird man.

Every time my co-worker brags about his self-published Amazon book series I chuckle and get all :smug: knowing this is the literary company he keeps.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

mind the walrus posted:

Every time my co-worker brags about his self-published Amazon book series I chuckle and get all :smug: knowing this is the literary company he keeps.
Maybe your co-worker is Chuck Tingle. In which case he has every right to brag.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Acne Rain posted:

okay, I have a title, now to write 200+ words and make a low effort photoshop.

Fixed that for you.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
I'm not sure how long I can go until my morbid curiosity forces me to try to read one of Tingles books even a little to see what the books actually are like, and if there's any talent at all behind the anal sex word salad he seems to depend on. I fear for that day.

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

it seemed like a good idea at the time

Choco1980 posted:

I'm not sure how long I can go until my morbid curiosity forces me to try to read one of Tingles books even a little to see what the books actually are like, and if there's any talent at all behind the anal sex word salad he seems to depend on. I fear for that day.
Considering they're usually about 3-5 pages, I somehow doubt it. The point is in the gimmick.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

Yeah those aren't books they're short stories

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

I actually find that very comforting.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Reading the previews on Amazon, it appears to be about high school level writing, I wonder if he actually makes any money?

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

He also has a couple of full-on novels, like Buttageddon: The Final Days of Pounding rear end.

They're bizarre, full of typos, and are chock full of anthropomorphic animals/objects/concepts pounding asses.

Chuck Tingle is a literary genius.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

It's conversations like this that make me glad I put down my :10bux: years ago.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Choco1980 posted:

It's conversations like this that make me glad I put down my :10bux: years ago.

Pounded in the butt by Alexander Hamilton.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Because I am a manchild I find all of Tingle's titles very amusing but ''my rear end is haunted by the gay unicorn colonel'' is my favorite

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
is there a way to find out how much he sells

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Hogge Wild posted:

not really but you can look at amazon's stats for the book. here they are for his highest rated novel, "Buttageddon: The Final Days Of Pounding rear end":

by contrast here are some stats on an ebook I wrote and put up a while ago, it's a serious book and sells for $10:

I sell like...3 or 4 copies a month?

boar guy has a new favorite as of 23:40 on Nov 14, 2015

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Panic! at Nabisco posted:

Considering they're usually about 3-5 pages, I somehow doubt it. The point is in the gimmick.

Wait a minute. If Pounded in the rear end by My Own rear end was only 3 to 5 pages, how could there possibly be a satisfying rear end pounding in the sequel, Pounded in the rear end by my book Pounded in the rear end by My Own rear end? :crossarms:

Chuck Tingle is a fraud!

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Mods, change my name to "Mortal Dildo Mover" TIA

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Every one of these is beautiful. This needs to be canon. :allears:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Harry Potter and the Perverse Anagram Server

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Hogge Wild posted:

An assload

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!
Disappointed in the lack of Vimto references in there.

Vimto M Rolo Ladder for the win. Gotta get that sweet sweet product placement revenue.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I read "Pounded In The Butt By My Own Butt" and it was kind of amusing but not worth paying for

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

The guy (named Kirk) names his butt "Portork" and they go to a fancy French restaurant for a date

Later, when Kirk is about to have a powerful blossoming prostate orgasm, Portork pulls out and insists that Kirk ejaculate inside of him instead

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
Noice

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

skander posted:

An assload

ayyyy

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

This was funny, so I did a reverse GIS to find it in a more readable size.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

FactsAreUseless posted:

"I am not familiar with the source material this parodies. Therefore, I will freak the gently caress out."

lmao if you think it requires familiarity with the source material to notice that Chuck Tingle only has one joke that he just digs into deeper & deeper. I've got respect for that, but man, don't pretend it's anything more.

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Vic Boss
Jan 19, 2007

:ocelot:
You're pretty good.
:ocelot:

So zany.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Hey fucker, we're totally gonna wear kilts to this thing, no homo, even though neither of us is scottish! We'll be so funny and random and all the old people my parents made me invite are gonna be all "WUUUGGGGHHHH?! Kilts, I don't get it how does my iPad work RIBBON CANDY!?"

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Snapchat A Titty posted:

lmao if you think it requires familiarity with the source material to notice that Chuck Tingle only has one joke that he just digs into deeper & deeper. I've got respect for that, but man, don't pretend it's anything more.

I see what you did there.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.

lmao

KilroyWasHere
Oct 22, 2005
No discussion of Chuck Tingle is complete without his twitter account.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Kooloo limpah!

• Locked thread