Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
I do not know how to process the Dolphins sucking mildly less than the Eagles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
Well the Jags won a hard fought game, Blake Borted a couple times, and the defense gave up some bad plays, but I'll take a win. Jason Meyers even won the game for us. Were Flacco's 2 INTs a result of not having reliable receivers or was he trying to do too much?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

MonsterWalk posted:

This isn't funny. :smith:

Neither is losing to the Jags by 53-yard FG with time gone because Dumervil committed a facemask on a last-second play

(congrats JT Jag)

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I was given tickets to the Eagles/Bucs game next weekend for my birthday. Any joy I had leading up to this is kinda gone now. I'm sure it'll pick back up, but holy poo poo, what a kick to the teeth. This was putrid.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Chris James 2 posted:

Neither is losing to the Jags by 53-yard FG with time gone because Dumervil committed a facemask on a last-second play

(congrats JT Jag)

just the first piece of the puzzle that leads us to the afc south champion jaguars at 6-10

shyduck posted:

I was given tickets to the Eagles/Bucs game next weekend for my birthday. Any joy I had leading up to this is kinda gone now. I'm sure it'll pick back up, but holy poo poo, what a kick to the teeth. This was putrid.

i had tickets to the game against the saints after we blew it against washington. they came out and went nuts so uhhh...there's hope?

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

axeil posted:

bill belichek's dark magic can't work against the giants. its his one weakness. giants will win.

Doesn't apply during the regular season. The Patriots are going to win by 30-40 points.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Shea McClellin for president.

Edit: Seriously though. This dude was huge. As much poo poo people gave Fangio for saying Shea was really important to this defense. The past two weeks the defense was rear end. Shea comes back and they have one bad defensive(the first one) The loving Corners and Safeties even looked good.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

The worst part of that game was how sluggishly the panthers responded to the titans pressure.

They were having very good success early in the game throwing all over the Titans. When they took away those deep routes and started blitzing, it took the Panthers almost a quarter and a half to figure it out.

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010

Chris James 2 posted:

(congrats JT Jag)

To be fair, it was a pretty bad facemask. Bort's head was turned around like he was possessed.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I wish Washington would change their name and get rid of Snyder so I could root for them

https://twitter.com/BenStandig/status/666002199667941381

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Spoeank posted:

I wish Washington would change their name and get rid of Snyder so I could root for them

poo poo, that is cool.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Spoeank posted:

as a dc resident, dc sports deserve nothing but pain and futility. and i say that as someone who likes the Caps and Wizards

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Burn Lambeau Field to the ground

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Well loving done, Lions.

Prayer's sphincter just relaxed so much he may have shat himself.

E. Wellllll never mind?

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
My face is numb

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

MechaFrogzilla posted:

Well loving done, Lions.

E. Wellllll never mind?

Lions gonna Lion

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

Spoeank posted:

Lions gonna Lion

Calvin loving Johnson. Just unbelievable.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
I slept through the bears game. Can someone explain what happened

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
They can't run a play, surely?

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Hey Fbreeze, can the Joe Flacco gummi pic have a gold and black Harbio gummi bag with Jaxon DeVille on it?

I love harbio

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
The Lions have won the Super Bowl!

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
This set of games was the best set of awful games we will see in some time.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

MechaFrogzilla posted:

Well loving done, Lions.

E. Wellllll never mind?

loving hell I thought I'd cursed Detroit. Well there you go! 1991 - 2015 RIP to that losing streak!

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
Packers status: Aaron Fraudgers

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

MechaFrogzilla posted:

loving hell I thought I'd cursed Detroit. Well there you go! 1991 - 2015 RIP to that losing streak!

And Matthew Stafford beat a team on the road that had a winning record!

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

ozymandius1024 posted:

And Matthew Stafford beat a team on the road that had a winning record!

This won't stand for much longer at this rate.

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

I am definitely a madman with a box

mastershakeman posted:

Offense had a few big plays for scores, defense recovered after a bad first drive because Nick Foles is awful and they stopped giving the ball to Gurley.

E_Motion
Oct 26, 2004

Your fortuitous arrival is most welcome! Now, I am spared the bother of hunting you down!

College Slice
This was the most Ravens of games. Flacco turning the ball over 3 times, the Jags unable to do anything with it, Ravens letting the Jags hang on for a desperation drive, defense holding up until time expires, and then a drat facemask penalty putting the Jags into field goal range for the win.

Seriously Ravens. What the gently caress is going on with you thia season.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
MATTHEW STAFFORD IS GONNA BANG SOME CO-EDS TONIGHT
THE LIONS HAVE WON THE SUPER BOWL

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Tavarin posted:

Offense had a few big plays for scores, defense recovered after a bad first drive because Nick Foles is awful and they stopped giving the ball to Gurley.

Makes sense. I'd figured gurley would go for 200.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I have to send axeil a dollar in the mail because the dolphins won

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

axeil posted:

Packers status: Aaron Fraudgers

Packers: Bigger frauds than Bernie Madoff

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Take the loving game tape from Lambeau and put it straight into the Hall of Fame because that poo poo festival will be hard to top.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Good job Lions. You busted many an eliminator league this day.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

also ndamukong suh was fantastic again today

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

I'm loving done with this garbage rear end team. I hope Fat Mike chokes to death on a loving bratwurst and Aaron Rodgers gets caught blowing a drag queen in a dumpster behind some lovely bar in De Pere.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I legit shed tears of joy for that

I Believe

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?

mastershakeman posted:

Bears offense got two 80 yard touchdowns in the first half.(1 Zach Miller, 1 Jermey Langford). The Bears ran the ball pretty well, and were good at protecting Jay. The Rams may have beat themselves more than the Bears the first drive. They dominated on the first drive, and then they kept shooting themselves in the foot, with penalties on successful conversions, or Foles missing open receivers, and the Rams not running the ball to Todd Gurley.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

I am definitely a madman with a box

mastershakeman posted:

Makes sense. I'd figured gurley would go for 200.

The Bears defense actually did make some plays, but the Rams gameplan was real weird due to the success they had passing off of play action on the first drive.

• Locked thread